Chapter 10

Till Death Do Us Part

Khun's POV

....

That's the only thing that was inside my head all the time. Victoria is here, Victoria is here, Victoria is here, VICTORIA IS HERE!!!

Oh God this is the worst situation ever made in my entire life. What is she doing here? Don't tell me she saw our kiss?! Oh damn, I'm dead.

Oh Khun who is this?"  She asked as she was looking at the two of us. Tiffany and I were looking at each other, signalling each other on what do we do next. My head were thinking of ways on how to escape this sticky situation after all. I mean, how can I escape this hellhole that we just made?

"Hello there Mrs. Buck, my name is Hwang Mi Young, but you can call me Tiffany Hwang." Tiffany said as she introduced herself in front of my wife. I mean that this is really dangerous for the both of us, especially since one small mistake could just end our secret.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Nickhun's wife; Victoria Song-Buck." She said as she offered her hand for a handshake and Tiffany had actually shaked her hand in response. Okay this situation has somehow turned civil all of a sudden. At least that the secret is still inside the bag.

Well the two of them were already getting along with each other. I mean they were talking like they were past friends and they were literally ignoring me. They were busy talking about different things that I was just left alone, with no one to talk with. Sigh what's with women and their girl talk. Ugh it's going to bore me to death. Someone save me from this boring mess that I am suffering right now.

As they were talking, I secretly laced my hand with Tiffany's since she was sitting right next to me while Victoria was in front of me. I know I know I shouldn't do this, but what can I do I feel so nervous that it seems her presence alone can calm me down. At first, I felt that her hand shivered for a while, but then she had relaxed and rubbed the nooks of my knuckles.

She was rubbing my hands as I did to hers. I drawed circles around her palms as she was talking with Victoria. As if she was giving me assurance that everything will be alright, even when the two of us are under this sticky situation.

"Well then, it was nice meeting you Tiffany-ssi, but I have classes to teach. I hope we can continue having conversations like this." Victoria said as she smiled at us. Tiffany smiled back at her, while I kissed her cheek as I volunteered to her to the car since I wanted to drive her to school. 

It was quite a quiet scene, Victria and  I were really quiet as if we were being back to the awkward stage in our love life. I mean, we already had passed this stage in our relationship, so what brings this kin of atmosphere back in here?

While I was driving, I kept glancing at Victoria as she was looking at the sceneries that we were passing. And here I thought that we were all past that awkwardness after we started dating, but here it is again, making its long awaited comeback. Well then what shall I do now?

Victoria's POV

And my prediction was right. He is cheating at me with this woman.

And to top it all of, he did it right in front of me...

It hurts, my heart heart hurts so much it's unbearable. I may be a strong woman, as Khun has always told me, but I'm not invulnerable. I can be hurt, I can feel the pain, the torture that the very person I very love and only love is inflicting at me. I wanted to cry so much, to let these tears fall one by one. To let him see how much pain he has inflicted to me. 

Don't you know how much damage you have caused Khun?

Yet he still feigned innocence. That the both of them hadn't done any crime, any sin. But they're wrong. Extremely wrong.

They may think that I just arrived at the restaurant where the two fo them were taking their lunch, they even thought that I didn't saw their kiss but I've seen everything and I am really convinced and I accept the truth now.

He had cheated right in front of me.

He found a replacement for me.

He no longer loves me...

And he has fallen in temptation, by lust incarnate he has became a slave....

 

After a few minutes of him driving through the road that lead to the school where I worked for, we had arrived. I immediately opened the door and went outside, he of course went outside with me. I really desired that I shouldn't see him, because I was afraid that I was going to cry right in front of him and it would make him know that I've already knew of his secret.

He held my hand and made me face him. He looked at me straight in the eye, with the same intensity that I always love, that made me love him; but then again I realized that it would no longer belong to me. That he will no longer look at me with the same love and compassion anymore, especially since he has finally drifted away from me.

"Is something wrong Vic?" He asked me as he cupped my fave with his free hand. I hesitated at looking at him, fearing that my tears were going to fall down. I tried to control my emotions. I shouldn't show him the hurt that I am feeling right now. The pain that he was continiously giving me, I must not let him see it. No matter what. 

"I'm fine, nothing for you to be worried about." I said as Io removed my gaze from him. I could feel the worry that he was oozing from his glance alone. He sighed and embraced me in a hug.

"Whatever happens Vic, just know that I love you." He said as he patted my head. As he rubbed my hair like he used to. 'Please don't be like this Khun-ah.' I told myself as I tried to surpress the tears and now the pain that was knocking inside my heart. 'Why are you doing these to me Khun-ah?'

Why are you still promising me that when your actions has stated otherwise?

Why are you acting like this, like you still care for me, when you had someone else in your heart?

Why are you still feignning innocence?

Why don't you tell me the truth already Khun-ah? 

This hurts me so much Khun, that you have no idea on the intensity of such pain is hurting me.

I know all of you would just simply advice me that I should I just break-up with you, file a divorce. Some said that I should cheat back at him, to let him taste a dose of his own mistakes. But I can't, I just can't. No matter how much this pain is hurting me so much, or how much his presence is an asset to my life and the absence of it is just a nightmare that had come true. I just couldn't do it. I just can't hurt you back. Why? Because I love you too much, that I'll gladly stay in hell so long as you live happily in your heaven.

But it still hurts, my heart, my whole body, my soul even hurts. And I don't know how to stop it.

Please someone make this pain go away. Make it stop.

Make my husband come back to me.

AN

And cut!

Whew finally updated. Sorry I took so long since I stopped working on the fic for one day just to celebrate my birthday last 17.

So since I didn't fnished it earlier than planned so I gave you a longer chapter.

I hope you like this chapter, it's my early Christmas gift to you guys.

Okay enough of me, have you guys heard of Giriboy's Back and Forth 30 min? It was so nice for me. 

Oh and GOD by Jimin and J Don rocked too. I'm not a big fan with raps, but these songs definetely fit in my tastes.

Anyways, I better go now since I don't want to keep you guys waiting for me to stop talking here....

 

So Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year yorobeum!!!!

a4tech out