Chapter 13

Till Death Do Us Part

Khun's POV

A few minutes had passed after I had dropped Tiffany at her dorm. I left after the two of us had decided that I need to go, lest Victoria will become more suspicious of our relationship. Well we wouldn't want that now would we? 

I parked the car at the garage and went outside the car. I opened the door to the house and was greeted by two really hyperactive kids.Minho and Sulli ran as fast as they can towards me, and they jumped at me. If I hadn't have time to have workouts, then I would've fell along with them. 

"DADDY!!!"  They yelled in chorus. I chuckled at them and caught the both of them in my arms and carried the two of them. I played with them for a little while, although I was a bit tired but with this kids hyperactive nature, I don't think I could get tired of this. 

"Mommy look! Daddy is back!" They said as we were still playing with thier toys, and somehow I've become their lab mouse on their new arts abd crafts set that I bought last week. The mere mentioned of the kids of Victoria's presence made me look at her immediately. I then look at Victoria who was in her casual clothes and wearing an apron covering the front of her dress. And with that simple clothing, I was speechless.

She looks good... I told myself as I was closely looking at my wife, who a couple of seconds ago, just went back to the kitchen, and was finishing up dinner. My eyes were the size of dinner plates when I just realized what the hell that I had just thought of. I mean for God;s sake, I have a freaking girlfriend (secret girlfriend that is). But then again, I was married first with Victoria, so she must've been my first priority right?

I mentally shook my head from all these stupid thoughts. I'm getting more and more confused each passing day. I don't know what to do. I feel so useless. But then again, the only person that can solve me from this hellhole is regrettably me. 

"Daddy are you ok?" Sulli asked as she looked at me with such a confused face in her adorable feature. I was shot back at reality because of it. I mean, damn, I was so focused on this small problem of mine that I didn't realize that I was starting to space out. 

"Yes sweetie?" I leveled myself at her level and faced her, showing her a smile. She smiled back at me and raised her tiny arms at me, asking me to lift her. I chuckled at her cuteness and carried her, much to her delight. She was giggling with delight as she was being lifted in my shoulders, which made her oppa very jealous at her.

"Hey no fair, I wanted to ride on Daddy first!" Minho exclaimed as he pouted in front of Sulli while the latter just meronged him. Minho was irritated at her sister's anticts and I just laughed at the two fo them. I knelt down and went to meet Minho face-to-face. Mind you that's a bit difficult, especially when there's one particular monkey climbing on top of me.

"Hey there little buddy. don't be sad. Why don't I carry you here after your monkey like sister calms down." I said smiling at Minho while pointing at the little monkey that was quite insulted at my remark.

"DADDY!! I'm not a monkey!" Sulli pouted at me when I called her a monkey. Us boys laughed at her and I just carried her off my shoulders and placed her next to her brother. She still looked disappointed since she was still having fun, but then again I better treat them with balance or those two will fight. And then I became these two hyperactive kids' plaything.

Victoria's POV

I was watching the three of them behind their backs, as they were playing in the living room. It was such a nice view that I didn't want to break it and just join them, although I really wanted too. I just smiled at them and just went back to making dinner for them. It was a few minutes and I was done. I placed all the utensils in an orderly way, trying to make it look so organized and neat,

I was about to call them that dinner was ready and the view that I just saw was shocking: The three hyperactive kids were fast asleep in the couch. With Nickhun, who was still in his business suit, was carrying the children in each of his arms. With such a lovely sight, I kind of questioned on why Nickhun had to cheat on me. I mean I had given him what I can give him as a wife, but why did he have to cheat behind my back with Tiffany-ssi? What has Tiffany have that I don't have? 

I shook my head to get those thoughts away and try to wake up these sleeping monkeys. I silently chuckled at the mental teasing that I gave them. Now then who should I wake up first?

"Tiffany..."  I was surprised at what Nickhun had said during his sleep. I guess he really does love her more than me. My heart broke when he finally confessed who really loves eventhough it was still subconciously, it's still the same as if you were concious right?

"Victoria?" I was snapped back to reality when I saw Nickhun was now awake. He looked at me with such a concerned face that it seems that he was indeed concerned for me. 

"Why are you crying?" He said as he wiped the tears that were falling from my face. I was surprised at myself for crying in front of the man that has never loved me, the man that has cheated in front of me, the man that I am still in love with. What the heck am I feeling? Why can't I just leave him with his b*tch and pray that he rot to death? Why the hell am I still in lovw with him?

"I'm ok." I answered him as I wiped the tears that were ruining my face. I stood up and went back to the kitchen and tried to breathe, after all that tension in there, I just couldn't imagine that I could even breathe there. I was shocked when two strong arms were hugging me from behind. Knowing that there is no other man here than my husband, I finally relaxed for a while.

"Are you sure you're ok?" He said as he turned me around, to make me face him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a little bit disturbed with the work."  I said as I decided not to look at him in the eye. Noticing this, he immediately cupped my face and made me look at him. I was about to nag at him for doing it, but I was literally tounge-tied when he kissed me. It was not like it was any kiss that we do when we leave the house, it was a kiss full of passion and love.

LOVE? When did he gave me something related to love? I've been treated with a cold shoulder after he met Tiffany? Is he imagining that I am Tiffany?

He broke the kiss off, and leaned his forehead on mine. We were breathing heavily after such an intense kiss. I was looking at him straight in the eye,and saw him that he was looking at me in the eye.

"I promise you Victoria, whatever happens, I'll always be the one person that will support you. No matter what." 

I wish you didn't promise that Khun, albeit what happens, I don't think that you'll ever keep your promise....

AN

And that's a wrap....

I'm sorry guys that I haven't been updating as much as possible. Since I had a lot of things that I needed to do, especially with graduation day is coming so fast, I could hardly think of updating when all these projects and reports just had to stick their ugly faces in my life. Now that my thesis hearing is done, my defense is getting nearer and nearer. Along with that my OJT and theatre subject is making me busy that I can't wait to graduate.

Now with my frustrations out I would like to apologize again for the slow update, I promise I'll update as fast as I can and I just hope that you guys are still supportng me and this fic. 

Now that I'm done talking, how are you guys? I'd like to hear from you guys and oh replies and comments are much aprreciated

Well then see you later guys...

a4tech signing off