Sixteen

How To Make Him Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You should let something or someone go if it is a must

Joonmyeon stares to the blank street in front of him. He is at his car, alone, and staring while thinking.

He has loved Seungwan ever since they were teenagers. Seungwan is always cute and she has grown into beautiful woman throughout the years.

And that is all for that Park Chanyeol.

Their friends used to tell her how to become a lady-like and confident girl so that Chanyeol would look up to her. Joonmyeon hated it, he still hates that fact. Seungwan was taught not to become herself to be matched with Chanyeol.

But now, even that guy has no problem with completely awkward, clumsy, and shy Seungwan. Seungwan never does what her friends have taught her well. She is not that confident, smart, and lady-like girl; she's always a clumsy, kind-hearted, cute, and naive girl, and turns out, Park Chanyeol likes that side of her.

Joonmyeon sighs. When his family moved, he had tried to wipe the idea that Seungwan and he could see each other again. Not to mention Seungwan then became rarely replying his emails. When he got the job at Seoul, he thought it was over, until he met her at some random street and random opportunity. He attacked those boys whom he thought had broken her heart, until it turned out that the culprit is none other than the one who had done it beforehand, and Seungwan came back to him again.

It's like she just is meant to love him.

And Chanyeol is not joking this time. Everyone that used to support him and despised Chanyeol now turns their back from him. All because he tried to make Sehun's image shattered in front of Seungwan.

He curses himself. What a fool he is. He showed his true color; he doesn't want to lose to get Seungwan. And it backfired.

Joonmyeon then sees a car is approaching Park family's house. He knows it is Chanyeol's car.

Seungwan comes out from the car and smiles to the driver (of course it is Chanyeol) and she, surprisingly, gets into her own house. Joonmyeon remembers. That weird duo was having a fight earlier. Joonmyeon couldn't heart the argument clearly but it was big one. Maybe she goes inside to see what has been going on in her house.

Joonmyeon comes out from his car and approaches Park family's gate. Chanyeol just parks his car and the gate is being closed down by his family's maid.

"Park Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol, who is about to head to his house's front door, turns, and frowns. Joonmyeon casually smiles to him as the maid stops doing what she is doing. "Can we talk? Outside here, if you don't mind."

Chanyeol seems contemplated but he goes ahead. After instructed his maid to just close the door but not lock it, he comes to Joonmyeon's side. "Is there something we should talk about?"

"Seungwan. I want to talk to you about Seungwan."  Chanyeol nods slightly and goes to where Joonmyeon goes, which is in front of Seungwan's house's gate. "I want you to promise me."

"Huh?"

"I never ever believe you, Park Chanyeol,"  Joonmyeon states, "you are the reason why she never got a boyfriend when she was in Canada. You are the reason why she had to be someone she is never to be, even though that is a big failure. You are the reason why I, who has been beside her for these years, can't even get her attention. Conclusion: you are the reason of whatever bad things happen to Seungwan and to me and my heart. But you know what? I appreciate that you don't try to push her too much, like me, in order for her to choose. It is clear whatever I do now, she never ever sees me more than her beloved brother and she always chooses you, whether you try to get her back or not. So this is my proposal: I will not bother you two anymore, but if you hurt Seungwan once more, I will never back up. Even she never chooses me, I will protect her as her brother and her dear friend. I warn you, Park Chanyeol, one more mistake and you will never see Seungwan anymore. I can do many things more than I have done to prevent you from being with her, if you hurt her. But for now,"  he smiles weakly, "I have to say I lose in this competition. I will not bother you anymore but as I have said before, my eyes are still watching you."

Chanyeol stares to him and then he smiles.

He then shows his hand, asking to Joonmyeon to shake their hands. "Deal. I will never forget your warning, Kim Joonmyeon, and I assure you, I will not do it again, so don't worry about it too much."

 

 

"Are you two okay?"  Seungwan asks as they have their lunch time.

Jongin and Seulgi have acted like children who get into big fight and they have known they have to say sorry to each other but they are waiting for each other to say it first. Yes, just like that. She came to the house last night to see their dinner time, only to find out that it was over and both Jongin and Seulgi locked themselves at their rooms. Sehun was there and he lesiurely watched the television alone, saying that her dear friends were fighting and that time, they didn't want to talk to each other.

"We are...."  Jongin answers in weak tone but Seungwan knows it is far from okay. There must be something.

"You know you two can tell me everything. You basically now are my best friends."

They stare to each other and they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter