Twelve

How To Make Him Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Seulgi are laughing along the way they get into the house.

"It was so fun! I didn't know before that you could ride that one roller coaster that well!"

"I thought you would get afraid at haunted house!"

"His face, though, Joonmyeon-sshi's face was so funny when he rode it!"

And their laugh is heard throughout the house.

Then they stop laughing when they see a pouty face in front of them.

Jongin is super pissed. He sits and crosses his hands on his chest. "Where the hell have you two been?"

"Uh,"  Seulgi glances to the refrigerator, "didn't you get our message? Seungwan asked us to join her date with Joonmyeon but of course we knew it was a romantic date so we left them alone. I put the message at the refrigerator."

"I saw it and I am super upset you decided to go without even attempted to wake me up."

"Seulgi-sshi said that you couldn't get bothered when you were sleeping; you would get super pissed a lot,"  Sehun replies and Jongin scowls at him. "I am super pissed right now that you didn't ask me! I hate you guys! You guys had fun together while I had to be here without anyone to talk to!"  He gets up and walks toward his room; Seulgi's and Sehun's eyes are following him until he disappears. Then a bam from door being closed harshly.

"...Is he okay?"  Sehun looks so worried. He hasn't been so close to Jongin and now he is angry to him. Seulgi pats his shoulder. "Let me talk to him. Perhaps he got his PMS time."

Sehun frowns but Seulgi nods like it is normal for Jongin to have 'PMS' time. She goes upstairs and tries to open his door, but it is no avail. "Jongin-ah? It's me, Sseul."

"Get out! You are not my friend again!"

Seulgi squats on the floor, "how can I be not your friend anymore?"

"You have found new friend!"

"I am always by your side for these years. I have known Sehun-sshi for only a week, give or take. How could he replace you as my best friend? Open the door, Jongin-ah...."

"You like him more, don't you? He isn't childish like me...."

"But he is not my childhood friend who always gets me on nerve but always is able to make me smile whatever my days are,"  Seulgi smiles, "come on, Jongin-ah...It's rude too to Sehun-sshi. He doesn't have a good day today too. That Joonmyeon kept cuting his sentences, kept trying to make everyone forgot he was existed, and kept saying his preferences were bad. I thought he was jealous of him because Seungwan seemed comfortable too toward Sehun-sshi. Don't you want to hear the rest of the story?"

Seulgi gets up and waits, and like she has predicted, Jongin opens his door. "Is that true?"

"Yeah! Come on, let's talk about that! It will be fun! I will cook for both of you, how about it?"

"Okay...., but ignore me no more, Sseul."

"I will not."  She takes his arm, "now let's get downstairs and have some juicy gossipis to be talked about!"

 

 

"You have come home?"  Chanyeol asks once he can see Seungwan's incoming from the sofa at the family room. He is alone, suprisingly, and no one from his family is appeared, even the maid has gone somewhere.

Seungwan gulps.

He asked you like a normal guy. He asked you like you are his family's member. You should answer it casually too. You can do this, Seungwan.

"Yeah. It was fun." She answers, "but where is everybody?"

"Mom and Dad are going to a wedding party. Sooyoung goes shopping with her friends. The maid is buying ketchup and soy sauce."

"Why don't you go to restaurant?"  Seungwan asks again and she sits next to him..., or you can say in that three-seated sofa, both of them are sitting at the opposite edges of it.

"Jongdae said I shouldn't come. He said I needed some rest. I say why not seeing everyone is going out today."

"Oh..."

And the silence takes them. They both really look uncomfortable, that's for sure.

"Where did you go?"

"Huh?"  Seungwan looks up and sees that Chanyeol keeps staring to the television. She answers as she turns her sight to the same television, "Theme park. I had the promise with Joonmyeon oppa that I and my friends would go there."  And he said he loved me...., and I couldn't answer that time, or right now, or even at any time. Oppa has been my angel...., of course, he took my first kiss, but it was from the game and my mind is still onto you, Park freaking Chanyeol...

"Was it fun?"

"Yeah. It was fun." But then I need to ask an apology to Sehun. He didn't deserve to be treated like that because of simple misunderstanding.

"...Do you know Sehun and his girlfriend had broken up?"

"Huh?"  Now Seungwan turns to Chanyeol again, "what? When? How?"

"She has been paired with someone else by her family. But I never really think they were that serious. Sehun doesn't seem to have his heart broken a lot too."

Seungwan blinks. Sehun hasn't shown any kind of broken heart things in every single thing he has done and made this week. But the last time she saw his girlfriend, they were about to see her father, though, so what's wrong?

"And I think you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter