Ten

How To Make Him Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun stares to the white clouds above him.

The sky is clear. Thank God it is sunny today.

"What are you doing here?"  asks Jongdae. "The restaurant is about to be opened."

"You should be the one who are needed to be inside, hyung."  Sehun smiles, though, "where is Chanyeol hyung?"

"He will come late, he says,"  he then sighs, "lately, he has been like a broken robot again. I can't blame others than himself and that Sulli. What a homewrecker."

"Does she come back with her ex-fiancee?"

"No,"  Jongdae answers, "she is still availably single. His fiancee isn't stupid like Chanyeol, you know."  Sehun laughs and Jongdae follows suit. Then they stare to the sky again. "Hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"Isn't this the right time for you to chase Seungwan-sshi again? I mean, she doesn't see anyone right now. This might be your chance."

Jongdae smiles weakly, "I am afraid I never become more than friend for her."

"Don't give up too easily."

"Says someone who gave up easily on Sooyoung."

"Why do you have to bring that thing again?"

"See? You are always angry if I bring that topic."

"I have noona right now."

"Yeah, right."  Jongdae then ruffles Sehun's hair, "I don't think I can no matter how much I am trying. Maybe I just need to stand by her and support her whatever her decisions are."

 

 

"You know this place, too?"  Seungwan asks in disbelief. Joonmyeon stares to her confusedly. "Too? You know this place?"

"My friend has brought me here."  Seungwan replies. It is the ramen shop where Jongdae brought her to eat when she felt down. She remembers him. How is he? Seungwan knows Jongdae has feelings for her, but she knows she can't really reply her. She has already established in her heart that Jongdae is just a friend, and it is hard for her to change it. Seungwan is always like that. When she has established in her mind that that person is either friend, enemy, best friend, or crush, or even lover, it is hard for her to forget or change the perspective.

Chanyeol, for example.

"You already have made friends? Can I meet them?"

"They mostly are my childhood friends, and their friends, and my co-workers slash my roommates."

"Ah, those two? That couple who look like they will hit each other?"  Seungwan laughs and Joonmyeon snickers. "Yeah. They definitely hit each other, literally. You don't know how loud they are when they are fighting. I always become the mediator and it is more than just 'hey, just be friends back.' They both are stubborn."

"They are not going out or something, right?"

"No, they are friends."  Seungwan answer and Joonmyeon smiles weakly. "Why, oppa?"

"Well, there is a chance that you can be with him, I mean, you can be romantically involved with that roommate of yours."

"Jongin? Pffttt!"  Seungwan says, "he is like my little brother. He can look like a mature, grown-up guy, but you need to know how childish he is."

"Then, you never think him more than friend?"

"No! Of course not!"  Joonmyeon smiles in relief. "That means I still have my chance, right?"  Seungwan turns to him and gulps. That means...., no, that is not true, right? Joonmyeon, of course, has taken her first kiss, but it happened because of the stupid bottle game. So, that doesn't count anything, right? Well, for Seungwan, it is just a reminder of her first time kissing a guy and she believes Joonmyeon thinks it is just a game..., right?

Seungwan feels confused as they walk into the restaurant. The chef, or the owner, is still the same guy whom Jongdae told that he was Chanyeol's and Jongdae's friend, who then greets them nicely. They are led to sit at the corner and as she knows, she just orders the special Do ramen, which Joonmyeon follows suit. They get to be served with ocha tea after ordering.

"So, you came back to show your parents you could stand by yourself?"

"Yes. I mean, they always dote on me. Yeah, I still need their money for many things, but at least, I can earn money with my own power."  She then gulps the tea, "what about you, oppa? Why did you move? Or it is just the company's order?"

"Same with you. I just wanted to see my homeland again, after so long I had been living away from it,"  he follows Seungwan, then, "my parents want to move to Atlanta, you know. My brother has settled there and he will get married with American-Germany girl, if I am not mistaken."

"If I am not mistaken? You don't know for sure?"

"He rarely talks about the girl to us, but my parents agrees to the relationship, regardless,"  Joonmyeon says, "I will go there, maybe two or three months later, to help and attend the ceremony. I think your parents will be invited too."

"I am sure they will be thrilled to come."

"Maybe you want to come with me."

Seungwan laughs, a bit awkward, though, as Joonmyeon offered it rather, uh, romantically, "I need to ask my company first. I am still the newest person there."

"They will give you the time, I believe it. You are hardworking and never ever want to let others down. You are always like that, Seungwan-ah."  She smiles shyly and drinks her tea again. Not long after that, the food comes and they eat it enthusiastically.

"I always am fond of his ramen,"  Joonmyeon comments, "he always makes the best ramen, even thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter