Eight

How To Make Him Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

maybe some of you now are crying or feeling happy about kaistal

congrats to both of them! Although I am true kaiseul shipper, I am still truly EXO-L more than kaiseul shipper so I will not leave EXO or moreover kai over that dating news. Longlast!

*but when will my oldest bias, kyuhyun, get a girlfriend? geez, you are almost entering military service, for God's sake!* *ranting a bit, sorry*

some of my exovelvet stories *current ones, because someday I can just delete it out of nowhere if my mood is that bad* *yes I am moody*:

Stupid Cupid (joy-sehun) All About Us (my all ship in exo and red velvet, which is joy-sehun, kai-seulgi, chanyeol-wendy, and suho-irene) Wacky (joy-sehun, not really a romance story, it is homicide detective au) One of These Nights (kai-seulgi, made a day before kaistal is official so hahahaha, it is awkwaaaaarrrddd, but anyway, I still continue it because I just love the angst drama romance story hahahaha)

"Welcome!"  Seulgi opens the door for Seungwan and she just grimaces to return Seulgi's kindness.

"SUPERVISOR-NIM!"  Jongin, as usual, is hyper to see his beloved HRD supervisor. He is wearing green apron and goes to the front door with some speed (and clumsiness). "WELCOME!"

"Do you desire to shorten my lifespan, Kim Jongin?!"  Seulgi grunts, "stop screaming!"  He then grimaces and once he sees two luggages, he immediately takes them. "I will bring it toward her room."

"Thanks, guys. You are my life-saver."

"That's okay,"  Seulgi says and they enter the apartment unit, "we are your friends, and frankly, I need a sane person here to help me deal with this child-alike."  Jongin grins so big and Seungwan can't help but laugh.

 

She has left the place.

 

She has lost the bet and so she needs to get out from that place or her place and move back to Canada. You all readers must have remembered about that.

 

Chanyeol has said to her that he never ever has been sure about his choice. Now that Sulli has broken her engagement, she approached him back to ask for second chance. Being in relationship for years makes him contemplates and so he goes out with her along with Seungwan, just to make sure where his heart is going.

Seungwan doesn't ever sign for being two-timed; she was signing the agreement that she could be his girlfriend in order to make him move on. She doesn't want to be the third reel in their relationship. If he can't choose, let her choose to leave.

But Chanyeol didn't let her to go back to Canada.

He immediately called her office to ask about the guy who had spent time with Seungwan, which then refers to Jongin, who then is gladly to accept Seungwan. And so, with Jongin's and Seulgi's power of convincing, Seungwan decides to still live at Seoul but she can't be with Chanyeol anymore.

"This is my room,"  Seulgi introduces once they enter it, "it is not that big but I think it is enough for us."

"Thank you, really. And this room is lovely." 

"My room is next door. Just scream if Seulgi tries to harass you."

"You should see yourself on the mirror, Kim Jongin,"  Seulgi grunts but Jongin smiles, rubs her hair, and walks out from the scene.

"He always does that to you?"

Seulgi weakly nods, "pathetic, isn't it? I am no more than just a childhood friend...,"

"You are luckier than me,"  Seungwan replies, "at least he is being honest toward his feelings to you and you are not ended up being played, just like me."

Seulgi side-hugs Seungwan, "you are a nice girl, Son Seungwan-sshi. You can find another man who is better than that Park Chanyeol. I believe that."

 

 

"HYUNG! STOP IT!"

"BOSS!"

"KKKYAAAAA!"  Sooyoung screams just after her brother got struck on his face by Jongdae's fist. Chanyeol falls down immediately. He has been bleeding but he doesn't even once swings any punch toward Jongdae.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO HURT HER!"

"HYUNG! STOP IT, PLEASE!"  Sehun screams and shields Jongdae from further violence. "I AM SO DISAPPOINTED ON YOU, PARK CHANYEOL!"  He then lets Sehun go and walks away, leaving some employees murmuring about the scene.

Sooyoung approaches her brother and tries to tend him but he rejects it. "I can stand up alone."

"We need to do something about your injuries, hyung."

"No..., I deserve it...."

 

 

"You are insane enough, really...."  Jongdae murmurs while Chanyeol is washing his bleed. They are now at male's bathroom.

"Your punches are getting better, Jongdae-ah."

"How can you still praise me?"

"You are right. I deserve to be punched."

Jongdae stares to him, "so, you are with Sulli again right now?"

Chanyeol turns to him. His eyes are dull, "I don't know."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I don't even know my feelings anymore. I can't choose between them. Call me greedy, but I want both of them. Sulli is my first love, but somehow I can't help myself but to pay attention more to Seungwan day by day. I don't know what to think or what to do. Everytime I go out with Sulli, my mind is occupied with Seungwan; when I am talking with Seungwan, I remember Sulli. It's like I can't split my feeling and know which o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter