Five

How To Make Him Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning has come. 

Seungwan opens the connecting door between her house and Park's. The family greets her warmly. 

Chanyeol is, suprisingly, there. When their eyes meet, he smirks as if he knows he will win. 

Oh Mister Park Chanyeol, I am not that weak. I will show you I will win!

"Unnie, you could sit next to me,"  Sooyoung notices and Seungwan nods with happy face. Mrs. Park gives her the portion of the breakfast, which is bacon and eggs. "For you. I thought you missed your home in Canada so I tried to make western breakfast. I hope it tastes good."

"Oh, no, Auntie, you don't have to do it--"

"I have thought you as my daughter already, Seungwan-ie. Don't feel like you are not part of this family."  Seungwan smiles warmly to the lady and tries to ignore the stare Chanyeol gives to her now (they are sitting face-to-face). "Funny you mention it, Mother. I and Seungwan have something to tell."

Seungwan quickly looks to him and curses on her heart. His naughty smirk is a death for Seungwan, because of two reasons: it shows how evil he is, and it is literally taking her breath. 

I really am not Miss Moving On!

"What is it?"  His father asks. 

"We are dating right now." 

Sooyoung sprouts her drink, Yura drops the part of bacon and egg back to her plate, Mr. Park literally throws his newspaper, and Mrs. Park can't stop staring to her son even though she is now pouring tea onto Mr. Park's cup. 

They are all in agape until Mr. Park howls as the hot tea reaches his thigh. 

Seungwan then kicks his foot. 

See what you have done! 

Mrs. Park frantically asks for everyone there to help her husband. The maid then carries the ointment and towel. Sooyoung and Yura, on the other hand, are still staring to the couple. 

Chanyeol, however, smiles, even though Seungwan just kicked his foot. "We will talk about this later, Chanyeol-ah,"  his mother then speaks in the middle of treating her husband. Her son just nods and wipes his mouth with the table cloth. "I have finished. Can I go?"

"Hey! You can't just drop the bomb here and don't--"

"Seungwan-ah, come on. I will take you to your work."

"Eh?"  Seungwan asks back and everyone's eyes are onto her. Then she remembers she is now his girlfriend so it is natural for her to go with him. She nods and bows several times as she follows Chanyeol outside, leaving his family in confusion and curiosity. 

 

 

"Su-per-vi-sor-nim!"

"What is it, Kim Jongin-sshi?"

The man pouts. 

"Call me Jonginie!"

Seungwan looks up and is about to shriek to see what Jongin is wearing (and bringing). He wears some kind of Ruldolf-the-Reindeer nose and in his hand, a poodle dog is appeared. 

"WHAT THE--? HOW--"

"It is my dog! Look at him! Isn't he cute?"  Seungwan looks around and, strangely, none of her co-workers are disturbed with this creature and the poodle he is carrying. 

"Stop making fuss, you dumb!"

"Hey! I am not dumb!"

Seungwan blinks. There is a woman she has never seen in her life before and she looks really pissed. She then hits Jongin's head with the file in her hand and he pouts even more. However, the dog seems to go to her as it tries to release himself (or herself) to the lady. "I haven't introduced myself. My name is Kang Seulgi. I am the one who complaint to this little kid days ago. You are his supervisor, right?"

"Uh, yeah..., I mean, uh, Son Seungwan. Nice to meet you, Kang Seulgi-sshi."  Seungwan replies and the dog finally come to Seulgi's grasp. "Why the hell did you need to bring him here?"

"Supervisor-nim would like it!"

"Do you like dogs, Son Seungwan-sshi?"  Seulgi asks. 

"I don't mind dogs."

"Good,"  She then turns to Jongin, "and for you, thank God your supervisor isn't allergic or afraid of dogs. If she were, you would be in hard time."

"She will not put me into--HMMMPPPHHH!"  Seulgi closes Jongin's mouth. "I am sorry. This one has late progress of being a mature guy. I am here because you have sent note to my boss about meditation between me and this child, am I right?" Seungwan nods and she leads the pair to go to the more secluded room so they can talk lesiurely more. "Please sit."

"Thank you."

"So, can you tell me your complain more?"

Seulgi gives Seungwan 'are-you-serious-about-your-question' look before sighs and answers, "he's childish and needs to be stopped. That's it."

"I have heard from Kim Jongin-sshi that you were his roommate and you were complaining more about your lives together rather than interaction in this company. If that is true, I believe I have no authority to meddle in it, or anyone else in this division, if I may add. That is your personal problem and you should finish it personally too. Unless it is affecting your work--"

"It does affect this kid's work!"  Seulgi shouts, "he gets complain more from his boss about sleeping around, going out from his cubicle even more, and about his lack of progress at his work! And that's because he is not good at organizing his own life. Do you think I, as his roommate and friend, can let him go sinking like that? Of course not! That's why I put a complain before anyone else does so he can manage his own life before someone higher in authority puts complain or worse, fire him!" 

Seungwan blinks as she digests the shout. 

"See, supervisor-nim? She is a meanie!"

"I can't believe how childish you ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter