Eighteen

How To Make Him Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan sighs in despair.

Despite the fact that she has told him she is seeing someone, Baekhyun is that person who can't get rejected at all; perhaps if Seungwan moves back, he probably will quit chasing her.

Baekhyun is smiling widely while in his grasp, there is a pink lily flower. Cute one, but still, she is someone else's girlfriend!

Speaking of her boyfriend, Chanyeol really is a considerate guy. Although he gets busier now that the restaurant chain will again open another branch, Chanyeol still gives the utmost time for Seungwan, which should make her think that it is secure enough. But no, Seungwan still thinks, in her head, that he could still be running away in one time.

"Mr. Byun, please, I have told you."

"It is not a crime to give you flower, especially when you are as lovely as this flower."

"I am flattered, but seriously, you need to stop."

"Alright, I will stop it if you agree to have dinner with me. Not a romantic one, just like collagues' dinner."  Seungwan rolls her eyes. Yeah, right. She is an adult. She knows his intention.

"I have said to you that--"

"Okay, then, wait for my other attacks."  He then puts the flower on her desk, "have a nice day, Son Seungwan-sshi."  He then leaves happily and Seungwan can feel the headache. He is more troublesome than Joonmyeon; at least Joonmyeon is already a friend of her. Baekhyun is some kind of stranger who just does silly things even though she has rejected him for everything he has done.

Then her phone is ringing. Chanyeol is the caller. "Hello, oppa?"

"Can you have lunch break with me? Or do you have meeting like last week?"  Speaking of work, Seungwan's work is also loaded more and more. She barely spends time now with Seulgi and Jongin, and speaking of them, there is some kind of rifts happened between them so it is a bit awkward to be with them, even if she has time to begin with.

"No, I am free, well, until further notice."

Chanyeol laughs. "I want to have lunch with you. Text me near the break time if you can spare your time."

"Alright, oppa. How's the progress?"

"You'll see. Bye."  And Chanyeol isn't some kind of chessy-line speakers. He rarely says 'love you' at every conversation they have but Seungwan can feel his sincerity. Still, she is still afraid.

 

 

"Where are we going? Why are you closing my eyes?"  Chanyeol smiles as he guides Seungwan to get inside wherever they go. "Is it still far?"

"Just trust me."

"I want to but you might throw me into a pit, oppa,"  Chanyeol smiles even more. He still guides her, "watch your steps."

"How could I?"

"Be careful."  Seungwan tries to follow his voice and the road isn't that bumpy so she is still safe.

"Stop."  She then stops. And the blindfold is taken off. And she gasps.

A room with big tree at the center of it, and the tree is decorated with hanging lamps. Some chairs like the garden bench are surrounding the room. The big windows on the side show the scenery outside. Bar table is filled and Sehun is there, smiling and waving.

"This is..."

"The new restaurant. The concept, well, Jongdae was the one who gave the idea, is falling in love. He visualized that place that girls like to get romantic is this kind of place and theme. Natural and calm. So I follow it. The first is homey decorated-theme, the second is pop-art, and now this theme."

"Oppa, this is really beautiful."

"Tell that to Jongdae later. He is the visionary."

"And you brought me here because?"

Chanyeol smiles, "I will be the chef today, with the help of Sehun. You are our first customer, Seungwan-ah. Enjoy our new restaurant. You can order whatever you want; I will be glad to prepare it for you. This is the make-up date that I intended to do at home, the one that I ended up almost burning everything."

Seungwan says, "but are you sure--"

"The real chef will be supervising me, don't worry,"  another man, which is none other than Do Kyungsoo, is waving, "wait, he is the chef?"

"Yes, Sulli and her husband are ready to take over the ramen shop, so Kyungsoo agreed to work with me. He can do many types of dishes, not just ramen."  Seungwan still feels a bit of sting in her heart, knowing that Chanyeol is still intact with Sulli, although it is not more than just old friend. But Chanyeol doesn't catch the worried face as he waves to Kyungsoo. "Please, Miss Son, follow me to where you are seating."

Seungwan quickly changes her expression and smiles, "thank you, Mr. Park." He quickly takes her hand and brings her to the VIP seat, which is directly under the beautiful tree. Chanyeol then goes to the kitchen, and Seungwan is being served by Sehun. "Is there any beverages that you would like to order, Miss Son, our first VIP customer?"

Seungwan giggles and Sehun smiles. "He does the best for you. We are not supposed to open this but for you, he does this."

"I know. I even know he can't really cook yet he wants to cook for me."

"Well, quickly order as I want to see how the cooking process would be."  Seungwan laughs and she nods as she agrees to Sehun's idea.

 

 

"Are you searching for my partner?"  Jongdae asks the customer, who is none other than Soojung. She smiles politely. "Yes, Mr. Park Chanyeol. Is he here?"

"Unfortunately, he is not here. He is having his personal matter taken care of."

"Oh, is he sick?"  She looks to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter