Fifteen

How To Make Him Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

some chapters left (I guess, but just don't believe my words easily) and this story will end.

"You what, oppa?"

"I want you to be safe,"  Chanyeol smiles nicely again, "I just need to gulp a bit because that Kim Joonmyeon is so scary."  Seungwan turns and awkwardly smiles to visibly pissed Joonmyeon.

"Thank you, again, oppa."

"If that bear couple can't go home with you, can we have dinner together?"

"Hu...huh?"  Seungwan reacts in confusion and Chanyeol keeps his smile. "I just want to visit an old friend. Well, an old friend of ours; you may know him, but you should come because I am in debt with you and I will repay you with dinner. Not fancy one, of course."

"What kind of debt do you talk about?"

"A debt. You just have to know it by yourself,"  he then waves, "well, call me if you are free after work!"

"Okay."  Seungwan waves back to Chanyeol as he goes into the car and drives off. She turns and smiles to see Joonmyeon.

"I thought you would come here with that weird couple."

"They have arrived here earlier,"  she answers, "they said they left the work abruptly so they needed to see it."

"You could have just called me to pick you up,"  Joonmyeon says again.

"I don't want to bother you, oppa."

"Yet you bothered Chanyeol."

"I didn't bother him; he wanted to help me."

"He 's your ex-boyfriend. Don't you think he just wants to go back with you?"  Seungwan actually has thought about that possibility, and she doesn't mind at all. Call her dumb and crazy, but inside herself, she always is able to forgive Chanyeol. That might be how much she loves him. And actually, she is happy to have casual dinner with him, even with an unknown debt.

"Oppa, I need to get into my office quickly! See you!"  Seungwan runs from Joonmyeon and his question as she knows if she answers honestly, Joonmyeon will get hurt. Joonmyeon is always the best oppa she has; heck, her first kiss is with him, so seeing him hurt is something she doesn't want to happen.

However, Joonmyeon stares to her disappearing figure in sad stare. He knows he is on the edge of losing. Even with him moving to her company, Chanyeol still has his own way to get to Seungwan again. But he doesn't want to give up this quick. He needs to do something to keep them apart.

 

 

"So, what kind of work did you two leave yesterday?"

Seulgi and Jongin exchange stare to each other and smiles as assuring as they can. "You don't even understand if we say what it is."

Seulgi's answer seems to be logical and Seungwan nods. IT thingy and advertisement, like designs and everything are beyond her knowledge. Her attention then goes back to her lunch and the duo sighs (rather not loudly) in relief. Seungwan is too trusting sometimes. Well, it is a good thing that the people she puts trust are generally good people.

"So, are you two able to come home with me?"

"Why are you asking?"

Seungwan answers, "Chanyeol oppa has asked me for dinner."

SPROUT!

"YAH KIM JONGIN!"  Seungwan shouts as the water coming from his mouth reaches her and her food. So long, lunch.

Seulgi rolls her eyes as Jongin is too much. She is shocked too, but she doesn't sprout her food inside . She takes some pieces of tissue and wipes the table. Jongin, on the other hand, is still hanging his mouth open because of what Seungwan said. "Is that real? He asked you for dinner together?"

"Yes. He said he wanted to meet an old friend and he would pay a debt for me. I still don't know the debt is but I might know if we go to dinner. Well, me going to dinner depends on you two. So are you two able to--"

"Jongin and I will have dinner with Sehun-sshi."  Seulgi turns to Jongin, "aren't we?"

However, Jongin is pouting. "Why must it be with Sehun-sshi?"

"Huh?"

"Nothing,"  Jongin ignores Seulgi's confused face and turns to Seungwan, "as Sseul said, we would have dinner, too."

"Could I come?"  Seungwan asks and the duo immediately shakes their heads. "It's roommates' thing. You are not our roommate, so you are not allowed to come to this dinner. Maybe Chanyeol-sshi has something important to tell you. You should go dinner with him instead. It might be able to solve your problem with him. Don't you want to have normal relationship with him? Not this awkward relationship you two are having right now?"

Seungwan seems to be thinking and in the end she nods. She really wants to be just a normal girl for Chanyeol and vice versa. Maybe she can find what she should do if she has no burden about Chanyeol in her heart again. And what Seulgi said is right. Maybe Chanyeol is trying to repair their relationship, and dinner is how they can talk comfortably alone without his parents, his sisters, and these people living at her house hearing everything.

"I will call oppa then, to say that I agree to have dinner with him."  When Seungwan is searching the number, Seulgi and Jongin shake their hands as they feel satisfied with each other's lies.

 

 

"Ramen Do..."  Seungwan murmurs. It seems like every boys who ask her to dine outside must bring her to this place. But this place really has good food so Seungwan knows its charm.

Chanyeol talks to the valet parking man (this place has freaking valet parking) before he goes to Seungwan. "Now? My friend is waiting at the VIP room."  Seungwan nods. The chef is none other than Do Kyungsoo and after Chanyeol chats a bit (and he really recognizes Seungwan), they all go to the VIP room section. Room number one.

The waitress opens the door and Seungwan gets confused.

Sulli is there.

She is smiling nicely and Seungwan feels like she is at the wrong place and wrong time. Chanyeol closes the door behind her, then, "she's the friend I was talking about. Sulli and I need to tell you something."

Seungwan is still confused, but Chanyeol get her wrist and leads her to sit at the table. Sulli is still smiling and Seungwan really has to say she is very beautiful woman. Chanyeol, however, sits beside Seungwan. Not long after that, a door is opened and the ramen restaurant owner is coming inside. He immedia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter