Fourteen

How To Make Him Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I see some of you are questioning Chanyeol and his intention. I actually follow the manga's male main character that I got the inspiration to write this story...., so it means like this: He said he was up to the challenge to Joonmyeon but backs up again because of Seungwan; he learns to respect her decision, since he had broken her heart twice and he didn't want to be the reason why she breaks her heart again, even though he wants to fight for her. That's why he just said it was her decision when Jongdae got pissed at the restaurant scene. Seulgi actually knows it as she might be the sanest one in this story, and she pushed Jongin to do the deed because Jongin is well-known to be impulsive but cute at the same time in this story :)

I hope you guys understand :)

onward to the story!

Chanyeol is pondering at his room.

What should he do now? That Kim Joonmyeon is so slick. He literally is using every resources he has to be closer to Seungwan. Although now she is living at the same house with him, it is still a bit awkward between them. And frankly, he doesn't know where to begin. You know, to get Seungwan back.

He knows his feeling. He knows he is in love with her. Her clumsiness, her cuteness, her awkwardness, and her kindness. Those attract him so much ever since he met her for the first time for the second time, or he could say when they met again after years she had been in Canada. But he is not sure he would not become the source of Seungwan's despair. He had harshly broken her heart when she was just in elementary school, and then he did it again when he was still with Sulli. He knows he does the wrong thing and he doesn't know if he is fully eligible to be forgiven.

Yes, he was exaggerating when he said to Joonmyeon that he would not back up. The truth is he doesn't know he deserves the third chance. People say second chance should be given. Yes, he got the second chance, and he blew it up. Now, at the third chance, he isn't sure he deserves to get Seungwan again.  But Joonmyeon is trespassing the limit by meddling in Joohyun-Sehun-Sooyoung thing. He wanted to save them.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Chanyeol sighs and goes to open the door.

Sooyoung is there, waving and awkwardly smiling.

"Why are you here?"

Now she is pouting, "why can't I go to my older brother's room? Unless you still keep stashing magazine and videos under your bed, then I can get in here as much as I can."

"Why do I need to hide it anymore?"  Chanyeol opens the door, "I am an adult and Mother has no word again against that habit. Now get in here if you want to talk."  Sooyoung cheerfully gets inside the room and Chanyeol closes the door as she sits on his bed. "Your room is dull."

"Whatever you say."

"I see you have gotten rid of Sulli unnie's photo."

He raises his eyebrow, "I have put that thing down since we broke up."

"Which breaking up? The first or the second?"  Chanyeol looks so pissed and Sooyoung laughs. "Don't worry, you have proven to me you are serious on leaving her and her memory. Good for you, brother."

"Whatever you say. What do you want?"

"I heard from that bear couple you did go to their office and saw Seungwan unnie and her new boss a.k.a that Kim Joonmyeon. How do you feel? I am here to lend you my shoulder; maybe you need to cry."

"What happens to my usual sister? What have you done to her?"  Chanyeol replies and now Sooyoung is pouting. "And who the hell is this bear couple people thing?"

"Seulgi and Jongin. One thing that they like..., well, aside from the dogs that Jongin oppa has back in his mother's house, is bear. They like teddy bear. Sehun oppa calls them that way without their knowledge, of course, but that is another point. The main point is that will you move you cute or what?"

"Huh? Did you just curse on me?"

"Whatever,"  Sooyoung waves her hand, "as cursing isn't the point here, Brother. The point is that you need to move quickly. And I, as someone that Seungwan unnie thinks can be trusted, will guide you to get her hand again, and especially, her trust. Or probably, your own trust to your feeling and capability."

Chanyeol frowns again. He doesn't really see where this will be going and he is not so sure the girl who is in front of him is really his sister. Sooyoung never becomes this sensitive over one topic. Look what she used to do to Joohyun and Sehun. He knows she didn't intend to meddle between them, but she did it naturally. And she didn't even realize that.

"What do you mean?"

"You are unsure whether you can make her happy or not, right?"  Sooyoung can see she hits the perfect spot by seeing her brother's face, "Seulgi unnie said it. She said that she could see why you were hesistating to get closer to Seungwan unnie. Brother, this is the question you need to answer for the first move: do you really love her or not?"

Chanyeol blinks.

He sighs.

He nods.

Sooyoung stares to wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter