IX

The Dawn Of Demigods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music, dancing and alcohol. Just a typical night at the club with a bunch of people making out, talking loudly at one another, pressed up against each other on the dance floor and wasting themselves with glasses of toxic liquor. People were either high or sober, they could rarely spot anyone who was sane and stable. The group huddled over at the bar where they were served by several bartenders. 

“Welcome to Club Lotus, may we get you drinks? Everything’s on the house,” they greeted as a warm welcome. For some odd reason, only the bartenders looked pretty cool and influencing. And why didn’t they need to pay? It was quite strange, but since it’s their first time they shook their doubts off.

Taecyeon glanced at the others. “Yeah sure,” he nodded.

“Enjoy,” the bartenders pushed the glasses towards them on the counter.

All of them grabbed a glass each, toasting together. They drank their drinks in a flash as the burning hot liquid slid down their throats. 

“Woah,” Taecyeon creased his brows when he took a sip of the liquor. “This is great!” he grinned. 

Nichkhun stared down at his drink, glancing back up. “Hey…what are we exactly doing?” he asked. 

It started to take effect on Yuri too. “I don’t know,” she shrugged. “What’s happening?”

“Why are we here?” Yoona was intoxicated as well. 

Wooyoung started to laugh. “I think we’re on a quest guys…but having drinks are good too,” he grinned. 

Junho agreed on his part. “We should hang around here more, this is so fun!”

Sooyoung grabbed another glass from the counter. “Let’s party and never leave guys!” 

All of them rose their glasses up in the air again. “Yeah!” they broke out into a contagious laughter, it was as if they just experienced the strangest high they have ever felt. 

And just like that, the squad went full-on clubbing mode. 


Tiffany walked into the room where Taeyeon was at. She stood next to the lying statue in silence. It worried her that it had been six days since she turned into stone. Half of Taeyeon’s figure was already in the texture of a white, smooth marble while the other half was in a rough texture of a normal dull stone. 

“What’s taking them so long?” she spoke when she heard the door creak open. 

Jessica folded her arms, leaning back against the wall. “I know it’s been a while.” 

“We should probably check on Chansung. He has connection with the group right?”

“I guess.”

A girl knocked on the door lightly, “We’re ready to go unnie,” she reminded kindly. 

Jessica turned around and smiled at her cabin member. “Oh, thanks for the notice Wendy. Are they outside?”

“Yes,” Wendy’s attention diverted to the statue. “Will Taeyeon unnie be alright soon?”

Tiffany walked closer to the younger girl. “She will be,” she smiled, Wendy’s hair. “Wish that your head counselors will be back as soon as possible.”

Wendy nodded her head. “I will unnie.”

“Let’s go Wendy,” Jessica headed out of the room with Wendy following behind her. 

Tiffany took one last glance at Taeyeon before leaving the room. She walked out of the cabin to clear off thoughts on her mind. 


“Go Wooyoung! Go Wooyoung! Go Wooyoung!” the crowd cheered for him doing a dance break at in the middle of the dance floor. The DJ played music while Wooyoung’s body responded to the addicting beat. He was dancing much more actively than the rest of the people who were cheering on. Junho joined the dance craze a while later after getting more drinks. 

“My turn man!” Junho chuckled as he pushed Wooyoung off his spotlight and danced for the crowd. Of course, all the attention focused on his impressive moves. 

Wooyoung shook his head, returning back to the dance floor as if he was calling for a dance battle between them. “Let’s see what you’ve got.”

Junho clasped his hands. “Bring it!” 

Meanwhile we have the girls chilling by the tables with a group of guys adoring their beauties. Yuri was chatting with a random guy who approached her, Sooyoung was drinking shots with a couple of drunk dudes, and Yoona was charming the guys surrounding her. 

“You’re so pretty,” one guy praised. 

“Like a princess,” another guy said, his eyes completely glued into Yoona’s eyes. 

Another guy hung his arm around her. “We’ll be honored to be your slaves tonight, gorgeous,” he smirked. 

Yoona draped her right leg onto her left. “Oh really,” a smile tipping the corner of her face. “Flatter me well and you’ll get a reward,” she taunted, tracing her finger across the guy’s chest.

Yuri flipped her hair back as she emptied another shot glass. She grabbed the guy next to her by the collar as she whispered, “Get me another drink.”

The man chuckled. “Your wish is my command.”

Sooyoung was just doing great with a bunch of drunk people muttering words that were incoherent. “Don’t you just love harvesting?” she laughed at her own question, clapping her hands excitingly. “You guys, should try planting! It’s really fun,” she added on. “With the corn, the rice, oh it’s all so fun!” Clearly, she was drunk already. It only got worse with her story of harvesting.

On the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter