X

The Dawn Of Demigods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bodyguards didn’t let the group escape from the club that easily. Even the bartenders attempted on fighting with the half-bloods. No one should escape their lair that they have been operating since ages ago. It wasn’t helping other victims either because they were waking up from their trance too. 

“Khun! Get our weapons man!” Taecyeon yelled over to Nichkhun while punching the bodyguard under the ribcage, pushing him to the ground afterwards using his foot. 

Nichkhun struggled with two bodyguards’ arms around him. He lifted his foot over to the edge of the bar to kick the glass in mid-air, hurling it over to the man’s head. He stepped on the foot behind him and sent a punch right across the enemy’s face. “Hold on Taec!”

Yuri ‘s eyes darkened when she felt a tight hand grabbing her wrist. She darted the tall man a piercing glare as if she was about to kill him with her looks. “Back off,” she scowled, doing a flawless somersault as her foot aimed at the guy’s face successfully. She grabbed him by his collar and kicked him off to the bar, watching glasses shatter on the ground. 

Yoona was just doing fine defending herself with her hypnotizing ability. She was trapped in the man’s arms but she voiced out her spell, enchanting their eyes with her own so that their gaze was mirroring her expression. “Look into my eyes. Stop moving. Do not touch me,” he released his arms just as she told. “Listen to my orders. Fight the bodyguards and bartenders. Do not fight the demigods.”

“Yes Aphrodite,” was all the man said before changing sides as he fought other bodyguards. 

Wooyoung dodged the man’s punch, rising back up to push the bodyguard forward by his chest. His iron-like fist was aimed at his opponent’s jaw like an upper cut punch. “Junho where are our items?”

“They’re by the couches at a corner!” Junho said as he turned around and threw a jab into the enemy’s abdomen. Two more men rushed over to fight with him. He snatched a scarf from a girl’s neck and wrapped it around their legs, causing them to trip on the floor. 

Sooyoung was having a hard time breathing when the arm pressed against her neck felt as if she was about to pass out from being suffocated. “Guys! Help!” 

Taecyeon whipped his head to the direction of the Daughter of Demeter. He rushed over to strangle the guy back, allowing Sooyoung to escape from the guy’s tight hold. Taecyeon elbowed the man by the side of his chest then swatting his hand on his neck. “That’s not how you treat a lady man,” he panted, wiping off dust from his palms. 

“Thanks Taec,” she wiped off the sweat on her forehead. “Couldn’t breath for a while there,” she placed a hand on . 

He nodded. “Go on Sooyoung, get our stuff and we’ll be out of here.” He glanced around the area, seeing the situation was getting out of hand. “Khun we gotta make use of your thing.”

Nichkhun creased his brows when Taecyeon pointed at the bar. He spotted the sink, finally he understood what he was talking about. He held out his hand and focused on the empty sink with his mind. Water bursted out from the bottom of the sink that came from the pipes stored below. In no time, it was flooding the floor and the bartenders panicked. They rushed over to the stop the flow of the water.

“Let’s go!” Taecyeon gestured the rest to follow him out of the club. One by one, they left the club in a hurry before any other bodyguard could chase after them. 


“We lost four days in total,” Nichkhun sighed, burying his face into his palms. “It was strange because it didn’t feel like days. We were just there for a while.” 

“It’s the effect of the alcohol,” said Yuri. “Club Lotus has been drugging their liquor with herbs and components of a lotus plant. They’re very similar with the Lotus-Eaters. Timelessness and forgetfulness are the dominating factors in our brain.”

Taecyeon took out the map and layed it down on the table. “Well, we’re off to Sinji Island now right?”

Nichkhun nodded. “Yes.”

“Wait, why are we going there?” Yoona asked. “Just curious.”

“We’re going to Jeju so we’ll be using my yacht to travel there.”

“You have a yacht?”

“Yes I do,” Nichkhun folded the map back. “I know, it’s cool to have your own yacht.” 

“We never said it was cool,” Yuri commented with a blank gaze. 

Nichkhun placed his arms on the surface, leaning closer to her side. “I bet it was very to cool to know about you grinding on me, am I right Miss Kwon?” he teased back, a smirk in place.

Yuri prevented the blush from rising in her cheeks by clenching her fists under the table. “Yeah it must’ve been thrilling for you to hide a by then,” she smiled, stepping onto his foot under the table then walking back to her seat on the other side. Nichkhun winced in pain as his face turned into a frown, shooting a glare at Yuri in secret.

Taecyeon and Yoona stifled their laughter, highly amused at Nichkhun’s misery. Yoona moved back to her seat as well and ate snacks with the girls. Another long trip in the train, it was their seventh day on their schedule. They had to act fast or they’ll be too late to save Taeyeon. Wooyoung searched for the rose in his rucksack, pulling it out gently. The flower was dry, wilting, and a few petals already lost. He was worried that they might not make it in time. But he had to have faith in him to erase those thoughts. 

Yuri switched on her tablet, seeing missed calls from Chansung. She dialed the call back in order to check on his updates on Taeyeon. 

“Thank god you guys finally picked up!” he said exasperatingly over the line. 

“We were stuck in Club Lotus, and we know we missed four days.”

“Jay was right about his guess then.” 

“Anyway, how is Taeyeon?”

“Not good. She’s turning into a full statue soon if you guys don’t hurry up.”

“We know, we know. We’re sorry.”

“Tiffany and Jessica’s just been wanting to know if you guys are on your way back yet. They’re driving me nuts.”

Yuri smiled apologetically. “Tell them not to worry. We got this covered, we’ll be on our way to Jeju soon.”

“Okay, you can call back once you’re in Jeju.” 

“Right.”


The group reached Sinji Island, and all they had to do was to go to the harbor and look for Nichkhun’s personal yacht. They passed by a few boats and stopped at a familiar boat with the initials ‘N’ and ‘H’. Nichkhun was serious about having a cool boat for himself. The yacht looked like a mini luxury cruise. 

“Woah Khun!” Taecyeon stared at the yacht in awe. “Your dad’s spoiling you alright,” he chuckled. 

Nichkhun shrugged his shoulders innocently. “Hop on aboard guys,” he grinned as he stepped on the boat first, the rest following behind him. 

They checked out the interior of the yacht starting a little tour around Nichkhun’s boat. It was a cool replica of a posh living and room combined. A flat screen, fridge and a mini bar. What made everything better was the spectacular view of the deep blue sea out by the windows. 

“What? There are bedrooms too?” they said in surprise when they discovered three bedrooms down below.

Nichkhun climbed down another set of stairs. “Yes, it’s all taken care of guys. All thanks to my dad.”

Junho and Wooyoung fell on their knees and just began to bow down in Poseidon’s absence. “This is so awesome! It’s really cool to be a Son of Poseidon after all.” 

“What do you think girls?” Taecyeon asked fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter