V

The Dawn Of Demigods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon combed his hair in front of the mirror, whistling a random tune early in the morning. He had his brown rucksack all prepared, and checked for other things he needed for the long trip. He hung his rucksack around his shoulders and closed the door of his cabin. He headed towards the Arena where the demigods agreed to meet at before setting off. 

Before the quest squad headed to the Arena, they left a short farewell to their cabin members.

Sooyoung embraced the younger girl in her arms. “Take care while I’m gone okay?”

“Yes unnie. Please stay safe for your quest!” the girl named Yeri, cheered for her head counselor. 

“You too Chanyeol, look after your brothers for me,” Sooyoung reminded the tallest guy in the cabin. 

Chanyeol gave a thumbs up. “I definitely will.” 

“Kyuhyun! You shall look after the cabin members temporarily then. Be sure to stay on duties as my selected head counselor. Understand?”

The Son of Demeter nodded obediently. “Come back soon Sooyoung. I promise to do my responsibilities well.” 

“Good. Sulli! Make sure Kyuhyun’s doing his job,” she teased.

Sulli stifled her laugh. “I will be sure of that unnie.”

In Apollo’s cabin, Junho was receiving words of encouragement as well from s. The younger cabin members cheered on their support for their older brother. 

“All the best hyung!” the younger guy JB, grinned at the older lad. 

Another guy stood beside JB, named Youngjae. “Come back soon too Junho hyung!”

Junho ruffled JB’s hair playfully. “Thanks boys. Train hard while I’m gone okay?”

“You bet hyung.”

Minjun gave Junho a brotherly hug, patting him on the back. “Stay safe bro. You’ve got your items with you right?” 

“Yeah I got them all. Thanks Minjun, I’ll see you soon.”

In Athena’s cabin, Yuri spoke with a few of the Sons and Daughters of Athena beforehand. 

“Alright, your head counselor will be gone for a while so I want to be sure that all of you won’t be fooling around or avoiding training duties. Follow Hyoyeon as she will be taking my place in the mean time. Minho, you will be in charge of disciplining the guys in our cabin while I’m gone okay?”

“Yes Yuri,” he saluted. 

“I’ll be missing you guys, so stay safe as well.”

“Take care during your trip Yuri unnie,” a girl named Seulgi smiled genuinely at her head counselor. 

“We promise to  stay on task,” said a boy named Suho as he bowed. 

Yuri smiled at Suho, then placing her hand on Seulgi’s shoulder. “I’ll be back. Don’t worry guys.”

In Ares’ cabin, Wooyoung was packing his rucksack in his room while Jinwoon helped him. Two boys walked into their room to say a couple of words for their newest cabin member. 

“Wooyoung hyung! We just wanna wish you good luck for your trip. We believe you can do it and make us proud hyung,” a boy named Jackson said while grinning.

The other boy Yugyeom gave the older lad something that resembled as a pen. “In case of emergencies, you might need this pen. Click onto it and it will transform into a spear.”

Wooyoung patted the younger boys on the shoulder. “Thank you so much guys. I won’t let you down.”

Jinwoon smirked, shooing the boys from their room. “Okay enough chat, back to your own rooms,” he closed the door shut. “Try not to get killed Wooyoung,” he joked.

Wooyoung scoffed. “Thanks for the wise advice Jinwoon.”

In Aphrodite’s cabin, the Daughters and Sons of Aphrodite surrounded their head counselor in a circle. The girls reached their hands out and held onto Yoona’s hands gently. 

“Will you be alright unnie?” a girl named Irene asked in concern. 

Yoona smiled at the younger girl. “Yes I will, hopefully,” she giggled.

“Please stay protected Yoona unnie and come back soon!” another girl named Tzuyu, wished a good luck for her head counselor. 

“No worries girls, I’ll be going with the strongest demigods for this quest. Nothing to worry about,” she chuckled, embracing both girls in her arms lightly. “I’m gonna miss you little ones though!”

Yoona faced the older girls and guys to talk about their responsibilities in the cabin. “Krystal and Nana, both of you shall be in charge of the girls while I’m gone. Siwon and Jaejoong, you two will be in charge of the guys, okay? If you don’t do your tasks, your privileges will be cut off when I come back. Have I made myself clear?”

The four of them nodded their heads all together. “Crystal clear.”

“Very well then.” She picked up her pink rucksack from the couch and headed towards the door.

“Come back safely Yoona,” they smiled. 

“See you soon sweethearts,” she blew a kiss towards them before leaving the cabin. 

Taecyeon saw some of them at the Arena already.“Hey guys!” he noticed not everyone was there yet. There were still two missing demigods, most noticeably Junho and Yoona. “Are you all ready?”

Nichkhun shot a thumbs up. “I’m so excited about this man,” he chuckled. 

“Mutual feelings Khun.” 

All

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter