XIX

The Dawn Of Demigods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, the guys gathered around their usual table at the pavilion to discuss their plans. 

“I hit the jackpot guys’ cause I got myself a date night with Jessica,” Jay was back with his braggings, proud to finally declare his taken status. 

“Oh really? What about you guys? Who are you up to? You guys know me, I’m with my girl Hyo this afternoon,” Junho scoffed as he popped a grape into his mouth. 

“Chansung and I are going fishing with Sooyoung and Taeyeon,” said Wooyoung. The Ares brothers were back at it with their hands-on activities. 

Minjun, Yonghwa, and Sungmin told them they were hanging out with Tiffany, Seohyun and Sunny. Just like normal human beings, they certainly enjoy the typical dates a couple could come up with. 

“What about you Khun?” they asked.

“Oh I’m staying over at Yuri’s cabin tonight.” 

They whistled at his statement. Taecyeon saw the visible smirk on Nichkhun’s face. “Man, all of you are occupied today huh?”

“Aren’t you doing anything with Yoona?”

“I’ll probably ask her later. Have fun today guys! We’ll set up a campfire tomorrow just for the whole gang.”

“Sounds good to us.” 


Chansung and Wooyoung head back to their cabins to prepare for their dates with Sooyoung and Taeyeon. They changed into their casual shirts and khaki shorts, ones that were suitable for fishing. 

“How do I look?” Chansung asked while he checked his reflection in the mirror. 

Wooyoung packed the fishing rods and baits in a duffel bag. “You look good! I’m sure Sooyoung would think she has a handsome partner,” he teased.

Chansung punched him playfully on the arm. “Shut up bro.”

“I think they’re waiting by the lake so we better go.”

They were right, since Sooyoung and Taeyeon engaged themselves in a conversation as they sat on the grass. “Where are they?” 

“I bet they’re still looking for baits.”

Taeyeon plucked a dandelion from the ground. “I’m glad Wooyoung joined the camp,” she twirled the small flower in her hand.

Sooyoung nudged her arm. “You were so into him since the first day.”

“No I wasn’t!” Taeyeon denied with blushing cheeks. “I was just taking a break and happen to meet him.”

“Riiight.” 

Taeyeon blew on the dandelion, watching the small feather-like petals drift through the air. She turned around to see Wooyoung carrying a bag over his shoulder. Chansung was walking beside him who held up a bucket filled up with bread crumbs. 

“Sorry if we took long! We had to ask for a loaf of bread.” 

Wooyoung offered two fishing rods to the girls while Chansung placed four foldable chairs on the ground near the water. “How are you girls doing?”

“Great!” 

Taeyeon picked up the fishing rod in her hand. “Sooyoung can you pass the bowl over?”

Wooyoung picked it up  for her. “No worries, I’ll help you instead Taeyeon.”

She watched him attach a bread crumb at the hook. He returned the rod back to her, “Here you go,” he smiled.

Taeyeon took it shyly from him. “Thank you.”

“Do you want me to help you or are you good for now?”

“I’m good for now,” she grinned as she took her seat, waiting patiently. “Oh? I caught one already?” she began to reel when she felt a tug. “Yay! I caught a mackerel!” she held the small fish up high in the air. 

Wooyoung was happy to know she has managed to catch one quick. “Good job!” he clapped his hands slightly. 

“But why did I catch one too fast?”

“The bread loaf we got was special for fishing. The children of Demeter were kind enough to supply us.”

“Oh, I see!” 

On the other hand, Chansung and Sooyoung were dancing happily about at the amount of fish they caught. “Sooyoung, do you want to grill the trout later?”

She nodded. “For sure! I’ll prepare some seasoning for it.”

“Good!” Chansung gave her a high-five. “Let’s ask Wooyoung and Taeyeon to join us too.”

“I think they caught most of the mackerels and  we caught the trouts.” 

“More food for us!” 


Tiffany, Seohyun and Sunny set the picnic table up at a secluded garden as they waited for the boys to arrive. 

“Should I get more food?” Seohyun asked.

Sunny shook her head. “It’s alright Seo! We’ve got enough for the guys to eat.”

Tiffany polished the forks and knives with a cloth. She placed them neatly on the table, then looking around. “Wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter