.09

Opposites do attract [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a really long day for Heeyoung, listening to teachers all day long about subject she didn’t care about, listening to Sungyeol talking about anything and everything, then watch Minyeon talk about Sungyeol and of course there was L who was driving her over the edge of sanity so right now, as she was putting her books in her locker, the only thought she had in mind was food and sleep. But she forgot a small detail, no scratch that a big one. Sungyeol had appeared in front of her followed by his shadow, or dog, Heeyoung didn’t really know.

“You didn’t forget right ?” Sungyeol said wrapping an arm around her shoulders. How she forget about it, well she did actually.

“What ?”

“You, me at your house tonight.” He said wriggling his eyebrows with a big grin.

“You make it sound like you two are going to do something interesting-“

“You’re not invited L.” Sungyeol butted, grabbing Heeyoung and dragging her outside while L scoffed and ruffled his hair.

Heeyoung sighed while watching L, that night was going to be long if Sungyeol was acting like that all night long. They arrived quickly at her flat and she didn’t had time to open the door that Sungyeol was already inside sprawled on her couch and the TV remote in his hand.

“Well make yourself at home.” Heeyoung sarcastically said.

“If you could bring something to eat, it’s late and I’m so hungry.” Heeyoung rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at him. He looked at her shocked but took another one to throw it back to his friend.

“You!” Heeyoung growled taking the pillow on the floor and jumping on Sungyeol and hitting him with the pillow. An epic pillow fight then started between the two friends.

“Alright you win.” Heeyoung giggled while Sungyeol was pinning her on the floor while tickling her. She stood up and went to the kitchen to prepare something quick to eat. Fortunately, if she indeed had forgotten about him going to her place tonight, she didn’t forget to buy junk food. She brought all the food on the table under Sungyeol round eyes of happiness while the ramyun was still cooking. He clapped his hands in appreciation.

“Heeyoung you’re the best, what movie should we watch ?” He asked her while looking through her the movies she owned.

“Well why not James Bond or Ghostbusters?” She told him while going back to the kitchen. When she came back with the ramyun, James Bond was already playing. She set the plate on the table, taking a crisp from Sungyeol hand and eating it. They spend the night like that, eating junk food while watching movies until they felt like they could have a food coma.

“It feels so good to spend time together.” Sungyeol finally said, patting Heeyoung thigh while she was lying on the floor.

“It had been so long since we had something like that.” He continued

“Oh look big Yeollie is all emotional.” Heeyoung cooed. “Now get up and go take a shower, I will go next, tomorrow we have class.” She said pushing him with her foot.

He got up and did as she said. “I didn’t know you were so devoted to your education.” She scoffed and made a face. She was answered by his laughter.

They were now lying on her big bed after washing up. Heeyoung was thinking about random things and her mind wandered to Woohyun when Sungyeol nudged her in the ribs making her groan.

“Are you sleeping?” He asked turning toward her.

“If I was, now I’m not anymore.” She groaned but he didn’t say anything, he just looked at her. “Are you going to tell me now why you wanted to sleep here tonight and do like good old time?”

“Well I wanted to ask you about something and I wanted to make someone jealous.” Heeyoung turned to lie on her side facing him.

“Who are you making jealous? And to help you with what?” Heeyoung asked quickly clearly excited.

“Saturday night there is a party and I would like you and Minyeon to come.”

“Why would we go there?” Heeyoung asked suspiciously. But seeing Sungyeol look rather shy suddenly she smiled.

“I just want to spend time with her alone, it’s really hard at school there is always someone and I want to see her somewhere else than at school so I thought it would be nice.”

“I will try Yeol because you’re my childhood friend but listen to me, she hates party so I don’t know if it’ a good idea but don’t say that I didn’t warned you if something happened.” She said, pinching his arm.

“Alright, but it’s not all.” Heeyoung raised an eyebrow clearly not liking the turn of the conversation.

“I’m asking you to come to bring Minyeon with you because I know she will only come if you’re coming.” Heeyoung cut his sentence

“Wow so much for a friend, I’m glad I have you as a friend Yeol.” Heeyoung deadpanned.

“I need you to take care of L, not take care but distract him so he doesn’t get in the way when I’m with Minyeon. Please?” He said begging her, she sighed. She was absolutely not happy with this, but if she could help Sungyeol realize that Minyeon was the one for him then she would do it, even if she had to spend the night with L, she would even date him for a day if it would help her best friend to get the guy she loves.

“Now let’s sleep, we need to be ready for class tomorrow, you don’t want to go there with dark circles right?” Heeyoung asked cockily. Sungyeol laughed and hugged her before lying on his stomach. Heeyoung listened to his slow breathing, the last time they had spend the night together was so long ago, she remembered clearly it was only the beginning of her friendship with Minyeon but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter