.15

Opposites do attract [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beforee going into the story I wanted all to ask you something. I still have a lot chapters left to publish before a small holidays surprise... I know it's quite early but well once Halloween is over I enter into my christmas craze. Anyway that's not the matter right now, I wanted to know if you prefer fewer updates but really long chapter or shorter chapter but 2-3 updates a week ? And also what day you prefer the updates ? Please answer in the comment section I really need to know so I can write new chapters TT_TT

 

 

Minyeon eyes fluttered opened and she realized she was on a couch with a blanket on her. She tried to get up, clearing up her thoughts and trying to remember what happened all this time. She was at the party and she left because Sungyeol just … she hid her face on her palm, and the worst or the better in this situation is that he somewhat asked her to try something together. She wrapped herself in the blanket and started jumping on the sofa but was stopped by the sound of running water. She put the blanket on her head like it would look like a hooded cloak and started exploring the flat. She jumped and screamed when the bathroom opened and a wet half Sungyeol went out, he was as surprised as her and nearly dropped his towel.

 Minyeon looked at another direction avoiding his gaze, her face flushed. Sungyeol half with water dripping on his chest, she could picture Heeyoung whispering dirty things and teasing her more about that. This moment had to stay silenced, between them. Even if she was totally embarrassed Sungyeol didn’t seem affected by it.

"Hello Minyeon did you sleep well?" He asked drying his hair with a towel.

"Yes thank you, I will take my stuff and go back home." She said avoiding his gaze as much as possible.

"Are you sure? you can stay here a little bit longer since it’s Sunday."

"No thank you I have things to do."

"Oh well, if you want to take a shower, go in I will give you some clothes unless you want to walk around in cocktail dress at 8 in the morning?" He .

"Yes please." She smiled shyly.

He gave her some pants and another shirt, leaving her alone to take a shower. She wanted to stay but she had to think about everything, yesterday was like a dream and she had to figure out everything. She had to talk with Heeyoung about all of this because she badly needed some advices. It was 8am so Heeyoung would be still sleeping since she was the heaviest sleeper in the whole world but she had to take her stuff  left at Heeyoung flat. What if her parents discovered she hadn’t slept at her friend house but at a boy house? That she had went to an underground club while she was underage and that her friends had drunk alcohol. It was a totally new world to her and she was pretty sure her parents would not be as open minded as her.

She thanked Sungyeol again and again, and took the subway to go to Heeyoung flat. She was making up some explanations in her mind, first to apologize for waking her up before 10 on a Sunday morning and then why she didn’t call her. She had received the 10 messages she sent her during the night. The first ones were worried as she was asking what happened then anger could be sensed in the fifth one as she was not answering her phone, neither Sungyeol and the last one were full of guilt. Heeyoung was indeed really worried about her friend making Minyeon even guiltier. On the way she thought that buying some flavored milk with some bread would help her to be in the good side of a just awake Heeyoung. She was standing in front of the door and dialed the digicode since Heeyoung gave her all her passwords in case of something would happen. She opened the door and sit on the small step to take off her shoes, she froze when seeing an unknown pair of shoes. She was sure that Heeyoung’s cousin would not be here as he was still in Japan right now so why would there is guy shoes here. She shrugged and went inside the living room; she gathered some of her stuffs and put her bag on the coffee table. Then she headed toward the bedroom of her friend but something was unusual she thought, like all this situation was wrong and then when she understood a horrible feeling crept up in her stomach, what if something has happened to her friend. Her friend had drunk a lot that night but she seemed fine but then she left and didn’t see her and anything could have happen. What if a guy made her drink too much and abuse her?  It would be because of her! Maybe her friend was getting when she was spending quality time with Sungyeol. Slowly and carefully she opened her door and froze, it was the only scene on her mind she couldn’t imagine at all, like she was in another dimension or an alternative universe. It won’t be farfetched after what she had lived that night. She excused herself and closed the door behind her still not believing it.

She took her stuff and exited the flat. Heeyoung would have told her something she would have never let her not know about this. She needed some time to think, a lot of time everything was so confusing that she didn’t know what to do. It was like she was dreaming, or like in a night the whole world had changed. She opened her front door and went into her room, her parents were still in China for some business so she had the house all for herself to be in peace. She prepared a small snack and ate it quickly before falling on her bed. Why Fate was planning this on them and particularly to her. What if Sungyeol was playing with her? Heeyoung would reassure her in this situation but what she needed the most right now was to think about all the possibilities. If she would say yes to Sungyeol would he asked her to do not tell anyone about their relationship? Would it be just some dates or a true relationship because he admitted that he somewhat liked her but didn’t confess. Maybe he was too shy … he had told her he was new to that kind of things. And what would change at school, would people treat her better or worse. She would have to cope with the nasty remarks and maybe pranks. And what about Heeyoung, she would have to spend less time with her friend to spend it with Sungyeol. It was already difficult to see each others because of their different activities, Heeyoung busy with her intense practice and her with the school musical and she had forgotten about L too, he would hate her, taking away his best buddy and the last thing she wanted is to have a mad L on her back waiting to get her. This guy was definitely frightening but cute as the same time, she remembered how cutely he was smiling, she caught him when he thought nobody saw him. She felt a headache coming, maybe a long nap would help her sort out her thoughts.

 

 

Heeyoung was bored it was n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter