Come Back Home to Korea

Feels Like a Fantasy

Erika’s POV

June 22, 2018

I walk beside my manager with a cute fluffy bumblebee plushy in hand. Kwon manager got both of our luggage together and began to push it along while we made our way out of the airport. We are finally back in Korea, I turn to Jae-Sung oppa and smile. As soon as we pass through the doors leading to the public waiting area we are greeted by many flashing cameras. They were informed that I would be coming back and here they were. I tried to stay as calm as possible. A small crowd was forming, curious as to who I might be. My manager and I got into an awaiting cab and headed to our apartment. I look out the cab window and take in the scenery. I really missed Korea even though I was only gone for three months and a half.

Soon Kwon manager and I get home. When I open the door we are received with applause and hugs from my Winner neighbors. They broke into my apartment to set up a surprise welcome for my manager and I.

“Welcome home, Erika!” Mino was the first to come forward and embrace me in a big bear hug.

“Thank you, oppa! Hahaha!” I laugh and hug him back.

“I missed you,” Mino showed me his sweetest smile and I uncontrollably blushed.

“I missed you, too, oppa,” I respond with a shy smile. “I am glad to be back.”

I was hugged and patted on the back by the rest of the Winner members and their managers. We all sat down around my coffee table and talked about myself and my movie. We talked about Winner and their activities while I was gone. An hour had passed, when someone rang the doorbell. I got up to get the door. I open it to be in shock at who my guests are.

“Come in,” I let them in and the seven of them walk in.

“We heard you were arriving so we blackmailed Jiho to bring us,” Taeil spoke up.

“Oh! Mino-ya, you’re here too?” P.O noticed my other guests.

“Oh! Jihoon,” Mino stood up and went to greet Block-B.

Everyone in the living room stood up and Block-B moved into the living room to greet each other.

The managers of Winner started to head out the door. “We will go back up to leave some room for you guys. I wish Jae-Sung good luck.” They laughed and left.

“Erika,” B-Bomb called for my attention. “Umm… where do I put this?”

I look at the plastic bags in his hands full of drinks and snacks. “Ah, just, here on the table.” I help him with some of the bags. “Do you want these cold?” I ask him about the sodas.

“Umm, do you have space in the fridge?” He asked quietly.

“Yeah,” I nod and go open the fridge. “We can put some in here,” I pointed to the fridge. “And the rest you can open for now.”

“Ah, yeah,” B-Bomb took two of the bottles of soda and put them in the fridge. “We’ll just open those. Do you have glasses?”

“Umm,” I think. “Hehehe!” I shyly scratch my neck. “I haven’t bought any more glasses. I only have six.”

“Mmm…,” B-Bomb was looking for something to say.

“I can go to the convenience store and buy some disposable cups,” I suggested and started to look through my bag for my wallet.

“I can go,” B-Bomb suggested. “You’re probably tired. Just tell be where it is.”

“I’m ok,” I look up at him. “We can go together,” I blush slightly at my suggestion.

“What are you doing?” Zico came up to B-Bomb and I. “Where are you going?”

“To the store,” B-Bomb answered him. “We forgot to bring cups.”

“Let’s go,” I tell B-Bomb as I start walking to the door.

“Hyung, I can go instead,” Zico told B-Bomb.

“It’s ok, I’ll go,” B-Bomb followed me to the door.

“We’ll be right back,” I told my manager. “Let’s go.”

B-Bomb and I walk to the store side by side.

“So, how was Taiwan?” B-bomb asked.

“It was a new experience,” I smile. “I didn’t have much time to roan around, but simply filming for that movie was interesting. I got several bruises. Hehehe!!”

B-Bomb chuckled. “And you’re happy you got them?”

“Yes,” I smile widely. “They show that I worked hard on this movie.”

“That’s good then,” B-Bomb nodded.

“Haw about you?” I asked. “How was your tour?”

“It was tiring,” B-Bomb confessed, “but so worth it.”

I turn my head and see that he is smiling. “I’m glad.”

“You couldn’t go to the concert we held in Taipei, right?” B-Bomb asked.

I shook my head and sighed. “I was scheduled to shoot that entire day,” I pouted. “I was so upset when I found out.”

“Sorry,” B-Bomb apologized.

“What?” I looked up at him. “Oppa, you don’t have to apologize. Hehehe! I’ll just pray for another chance.”

“Hmmm…,” B-Bomb hummed. “What is this I hear? A wish from a Bee?”

“Hehehe!” I laughed. “it’s not like you can miraculously make another concert just for me.”

“Not just for you,” B-Bomb corrected. “It’s for those Bees that were not able to attend the first concerts here in Seoul.”

“What?? Really??” I look at him in shock.

“Yes,” B-Bomb nodded. “But don’t tell anybody. It’s still a secret that we will be having one more concert here in Seoul.”

“Do you already know when it will be held?” I asked hopefully.

“The 30th of this month,” B-Bomb informed. “So, in about a week. It’s almost like a guerrilla concert.”

“Ooh!” I smile brightly as we arrive at the convenience store and grab some plastic cups and head to the register.

“You don’t want anything else?” B-Bomb asked.

“Mmm…,” I thought. “Do you like ice cream? I want one, you want one too?”

“Yeah,” B-Bomb nodded. “Just get me the same one as yours.”

“Ok,” I smile and almost skip the way to the ice cream cooler outside the store. I look though the various ice creams and get two Tank Boy and head back in the store. “Do you like this one?”

B-Bomb simply nods his head. He pays for the plastic cups and ice creams and we head back to the full apartment. “Here, get your ice cream,” he opens the plastic bag with the things and I get my ice cream.

“Do you want yours too?” I ask while I grab mine.

“Yeah, I guess I’ll eat it on the way.”

I hand B-Bomb his ice cream and open my one. We walk back home while we eat out ice creams.

“Umm… Erika,” B-Bomb broke the silence.

“Yeah,” I answer and continue eating my ice cream.

“Ah… no, nothing,” B-Bomb shook his head.

“What?” I ask, now curious. “What were you going to tell me?”

“Mmm… not tell you,” B-Bomb cleared his throat. “But I don’t know if I should ask….”

“Hehehe…,” I laughed lightly. “Go ahead! I’ll answer no matter what.”

“It’s just, I was curious what your relationship is with Jiho,” B-Bomb spoke.

“Mmm…,” I think about it too. “I guess we can be called friends.”

“Friends?” B-Bomb asked.

“Mhm,” I nod my head.

“Do you… umm… have feelings for him?” B-Bomb then shook his head. “Forget I asked. It’s not my business.”

“Hehehe!” I laughed. “It’s ok!” I assure him. I look ahead of us. “Umm… I guess I do have feelings for him, but it’s more as a fan. I feel the same way about you and the other guys,” I confess.  “I don’t want to fall for an idol, it would be too hard for me. Hehehe! After all, I will have to go back to America soon. I am already half-way through my time here….”

“Don’t you want to go back?” B-Bomb sensed my tone.

“I like it here,” I confessed. “If I could stay here for the rest of my life, I would.” I smile at the simple thought.

“Then, why don’t you move here?”

“I would if I could finish studying and get a stable job here,” I answer. “But I’m not sure what I want to major in yet.”

“Do you have any ideas of what you would like?”

“I was set in majoring in International Relations so that one day I will be able to come to Korea and travel around the world,” B-Bomb nodded as I spoke. “But now that I am here, I want to stay here.”

“Mmm…,” B-Bomb contemplated what I said. “Have you thought of continuing as an actress?”

I hum as I think about it. “Not really. I mean, this past year has been great and I finally got to accomplish a dream that I thought I would never come true, but to continue for a longer time would be too tough here in Korea. I was lucky to get that role in Seunggi oppa’s drama, but I have not received any other offers here.”

“Oh…,” B-Bomb nodded. “Then how about a job within an entertainment company?”

“OH!” I look at him surprised. “Why didn’t I think of that?”

B-Bomb laughed at my reaction.

“I need to see what type of positions are offered in an entertainment industry in general,” I think out loud.

We walk into the apartment building and up the elevator to my apartment. All the guys were still on the floor of the living room around coffee table, but with the company of fried chicken, pizza, and jajangmyeon and jjangpong.

“We’re back,” B-Bomb announced and went to put the plastic bag in the kitchen and brought back cups for everyone. I got the sodas from the fridge and went to sit along with everyone else.

“Erika,” Mino called out for me. “Here,” he patted a spot next to him for me to sit.

I smile at him and sit between Mino and P.O. We all started to eat from the several boxes and bowls of food.

“Do want you want chicken?” Mino asked me as he brought a drumstick to me with his chopsticks. I nod and receive it on my plate. “Here, take another one.” Mino took another piece of chicken and put it on my plate.

“Thank you, oppa,” I smile at him. I look around the table at the other guys and my eyes stop at Zico. He looked like he was in a bad mood, and I thought that I saw him glare at Mino. “Jiho oppa,” I called his attention. “Could you hand me that soda?”

Zico took the soda and passed it to me without looking at me. I frowned slightly and just let it slide as I ate my food. Somehow, we ate the food on the table, yet it felt like we could not finish the food. It was as if the boxes kept refilling themselves and we could not reach the bottom. I was so full to the point that I had to get up and go to the restroom right away. I took about three minutes in there trying to remember how to breathe before I walked out to see that all the food and boxes and bowls were gone from the table. The only evidence of food were the dirty dishes in the sink.

I tilt my head. Was I in the restroom for that long. I scratch my head and walk to my suitcase which was still at the entrance of the apartment. I take one and roll it to my room.

“Let me help you,” Mino offered and took my suitcase and carried it to my room. I followed close from behind.

“You can just leave it there,” I tell Mino oppa once he drags my suitcase to the foot of my bed.

“Anything else you need help with?” Mino asked.

I shake my head. “No, that’s it.”

“Ok,” Mino walked out the room.

I was going to look through my closet for some comfortable cloths, since I was still using my airport wear, when there was a knock at my door. “Come in!” I yelled as I was still over at my closet.

“Umm… Erika,” it was Zico.

I turn around to see him coming closer to me. “Y-yes, oppa,” I stutter.

“Here,” Zico took out a thin gift box from his hoodie pocket and handed it to me.

“What is it?” I look curiously at it.

“Open it,” he spoke softly.

I open the box and see that there are two tickets. “Thank you,” I pout since I think it is the tickets for the concert I missed in Taiwan, but then I read them and see that they are for a concert here in Seoul and I check the date. “Oppa!” I look up Zico with a huge smile on my face. “Oh my gosh, oppa! You are the best!” I get carried by my emotions and hug him and he automatically hugs me back. “I can’t believe it!” I let go of him and walk to my vanity desk and put my tickets on the mirror ledge. “I will definitely go to this concert! I can’t miss out on this one!” I beam at Zico who is just looking at me with a weirded out expression.

“You didn’t see the other thing in the box?” He asks.

I shake my head and get the box again and peer into it. “Hahahaha!!” I begin to laugh hysterically as I begin to tear up. “I get to go backstage, too? Oppa, you really are the best!”

“Yah!” Zico was taken aback. “Are you crying?”

“It’s because I’m really happy,” I sniff. “My very first backstage pass….”

“Pfft,” Zico scoffed. “You really are a special one.”

“Thank you so much, oppa,” I say softly. “I am the happiest person in the world right now.”

“But, don’t say it while you cry or I won’t believe you,” Zico got closer to me and wiped away my tears and hugged me. “Is there a song you would like us to perform in particular?”

I think really thoroughly. “Umm…,” I look up to him with a huge mischievous smile. “Tell Them.”

“What??” He lets go of me. “Yah! We have so many better songs, why that one?”

“It’s the very first Block-B song I heard and it always gives me energy,” I explain with a big smile.

“I’ll think about it…,” Zico shook his head. “You’re unbelievable.”

“Hehehe! Thank you,” I hug him again and he wraps his arms around me. I enjoy the feeling of his arms around me and I close my eyes with a smile on my face.

***       ***       ***       ***       ***       ***       ***       ***       ***

I gasp as I sit up in my bed in the middle of the night. I grab my phone and check the time.

4:28am
June 22, 2018
Alarm 4:30am

I lay back in my bed and grab my head and whimper. It was all a dream….

My flight back to Korea is in around three hours. I get up before my alarm went off and headed to start getting ready. I change into my clothes and head out of my empty room. I take a last glance and feel like I am leaving a huge part of myself here, but that is just my over dramatic self, causing me to get anxiety. I walk out of my room and roll my luggage to the entrance of the apartment. I sit on my couch and wonder if I will ever come back. A major thing I hate about myself is that I get attached too easily, and when it is time to leave it is very heart breaking. I can’t bare the sight of the empty apartment; of the thought that someone else will inhabit this room after I leave. But even though I am sad to leave Taiwan, I am also glad to be going back to Korea.

I am deep in thought when I hear a knock on my door and then open to reveal Kwon manager waiting for me with his luggage. I stand up from the couch, take a last glance around the apartment and walk out the door with my own luggage. We quietly walk out the building into the car and to the airport. I hold my brown bear that Haru gave me to my chest and smile. I am going back home, for real this time.

 

__________________________
Short chapter... You Like??

I feels so bad.... Why did that only have to be a dream? 

Please please please comment. Even if it to tell me that it is boring or too cheesy. I really like to see when people comment, because it makes me think that someone cares about what I am writing. I will do my best as I continue writing, so please keep supporting me and my story, Thnak you!

And THANK YOU to my new Subscribers:

Leeanna23

bobbig216

Tisedith