Namjoon part 3

Breaking up with BTS

You mentally shook yourself from your reminiscing of the first time you and Namjoon made out.  Even after 9 months, you still blush remembering that moment.  Sure, you had lots of makeout sessions with your boyfriend since then, each one more, er.. progressive than the last, but the first time felt more special to you.  After all, it represented a huge step into "lovers" category from being just "childhood friends".  You still haven't had actual though- Namjoon always stopped just before you both lost control- and frankly, you were hesitant to go all the way until Step 2 of your plan is complete.

So Step 2-Skinship level assessment- success!

The next criterion is Proximity.  This one was hard considering Namjoon's schedule and how is group was always travelling not just around Korea but in different countries as well. Even if BTS is in Seoul, the number of music shows and TV guestings they attended is overwhelming.  And when they're not attending a show, the group is most likely spending hours and hours at the practice room perfecting their performances or at their music studio writing and producing songs for yet another album. 

But you're nothing if not determined, so at the onset, you insisted on Namjoon spending time with you at least one day a month.  You were aware he needed to rest, so sometimes, those once-a-month dates with Namjoon were just spent by him sleeping at the couch on your living room. You didn't have a problem with this.  You're happy just cooking for him and conversing over meals.  A few times, when he has spent the previous day learning and practicing a new dance routine, he would come to your house complaining of body aches and you would give him back massages and chamomile tea. In the last few months, he even came by of his own accord more than once.

Four months ago, you managed to convince him to let you come with BTS to their concert and promotions in Singapore.  He was hesitant at first, insisting that their schedule was packed (they were having a concert on two consecutive days, a fansigning event on the third day, a TV show interview on the morning and a flight back to Korea in the evening of the fourth day) but he finally conceded when you pointed out that there are a lot of things you can do in Singapore while he was busy rehearsing or attending events.

The morning of your flight with BTS to Singapore, you arrived separately a half hour before Namjoon and his team mostly to avoid the craziness that happens whenever BTS arrives at any place.  You were already drinking hot chocolate and nibbling an almond croissant when BTS entered the lounge reserved for business class and first class passengers. It was Taehyung who greeted you first, giving you a bear hug, an awkward one because you were seated and he just sort of bent over you.

"Tae, I can't breathe," you complained, your face buried in his jacket.

"Sorry, ____-ah," he apologized with a cute smile before grabbing the croissant from your hand and stuffing it into his mouth.

"Aish," you said, glaring at the boy.

"Go away, Tae." Namjoon barked before sitting himself at the chair beside you. The other BTS members seated themselves on the vacant seats around your table after picking up food from the breakfast spread provided in the lounge. Namjoon promptly started to eat the rest of the food from your plate.

"Yah! get your own food." you told him.

"You're my girlfriend. You're supposed to feed me." he replied, grabbing your hot chocolate cup as well.

"Funny, I didn't see that in the contract when I signed up." you joked sarcastically.

"That's why you should read the small print." Namjoon said, going along with your joke.

"____-ah, can you be my girlfriend instead?  Then you can feed an angel instead of this pabo." Hoseok said with a wink.

"I am not feeding anyone. Go get your own food," you glared at both men and took back your plate from Namjoon.

Namjoon stood up muttering, "Times like this you wonder why you even bother having a girlfriend." and went to the table spread.

"I heard that!" you said.

"Meant you to," Namjoon retorted.

_________

You arrived at the hotel in Singapore first, opting to take a cab instead of riding in the BTS hired vans waiting for them at the airport..  You have already unpacked your suitcase and changed into a short-sleeved blouse, short skirt and low-heeled sandals (it was a lot warmer in Singapore than in Korea) when Namjoon arrived.  

You were supposed to book a room separately but the BTS members insisted on you sharing Namjoon's room instead.  Normally, the seven member group would share 3 rooms between then, 2 members for each of the two rooms and the remaining 3 members would share one room. But for this trip, the other six members said they would share three to a room and you and Namjoon could have one room.  You protested at first, not wanting to inconvenience the other members but they won in the end.  Or rather, you won, because you would be sleeping in the same room as Namjoon. A first for both of you (you didn't think him sleeping on your couch could be counted as sleeping in the same room). The room had two beds though and you mentally frowned at that. One king-size bed would have been more preferable.

Namjoon did a double take when he first saw you. "Yah! What are you wearing? Is that supposed to be a skirt?"

You looked down at your clothes, particulary your skirt which is just 5 inches above your knee, found nothing wrong with it, and asked, "Why? It's not that short."

"Not that short? People can see your underwear," Namjoon complained.

"Oh really? What color underwear am I wearing then?" you said, calling him out on his lie.  You were perfectly certain the skirt was long enough for proper coverage, even when you bend down.  You've checked this. You're not careless about such things.

"Black." he said promptly, sitting down on one of the beds and opening his own suitcase which he laid on the floor.

You were surprised he got that right and you surreptitiously checked yourself in the mirror to see if your underwear was showing.  It wasn't, so you muttered, "Lucky guess."

"I wasn't guessing.  Didn't you bring jeans?"

You walked over to Namjoon and sat on his lap.  "I'm not going to change my clothes so drop it. Since when were you sensitive about what I'm wearing anyway? I've worn this skirt a hundred times before."

"Since you're wearing it to meet people I don't know. And I've never actually seen you wear that before" he said. 

"Ah is my Namjoon-oppa jealous?"

"I just don't want you to get into trouble, okay?"

"I won't," you promised, standing up and walking over to the dresser to check your makeup.  Since BTS had concert rehearsals that afternoon that will last well into the night, you were going out to spend you time meeting with your former university classmates who were now living and working in Singapore.  

Giving a quick hug and kiss to Namjoon, you grabbed your purse and went out of the room.

________________

You ended up returning to the hotel at 4 in the morning.  After spending a bit of time shopping with your friends, you all went for dinner and a few drinks afterwards, Then somebody suggested going to this new club which they said had an amazing DJ, and you all ended up partying the whole night.  You opened the hotel room as quietly as you can in case Namjoon is already sleeping, but you found the room empty.  So they're still at practice, you thought. 

 You took a long shower to remove the smell of sweat, alcohol and cigarettes from your hair and skin (you didn't smoke but most of the people in the club did).  You came out of the bathroom in the hotel robe provided and was surprised Namjoon has returned. He was sitting on the couch beside the bed and looked really tired.

"Did you just come home?" he asked.

"Yeah. We ended up clubbing." you replied. "You can use the bathroom now. I'm done."

Namjoon wearily trudged to the bathroom to take his own shower while you changed into a nightshirt.  You just about finished drying your hair with the blowdryer provided by the hotel when he emerged from his shower, already wearing a loose shirt and shorts. He plopped down onto the bed face down and groaned from tiredness.  You knew he probably was aching all over from the long hours of dancing and rapping so you climbed onto the bed beside him and started massaging his back.

"Oh that feels so good," he moaned. 

You smiled and doubled your efforts, finding kinks in his back muscles and trying to massage them out.  In a few minutes, you found yourself straddling his thighs, your nightshirt hitched over your own thighs.  Namjoon didn't seem to mind, though, as he continued everytime you touched a particulary painful knot.

When you were done with his back, you crawled down the bed and sat beside his legs so you can massage his feet, too.  Namjoon's appreciative noises were music to your ears.  After a while, Namjoon seemed to have fallen asleep already so you let go of his feet and started to get out of his bed. You let out a small yelp as he pulled you back and wrapped you in his arms.  

"Thank you for the massage.  Let's sleep now," he said with eyes closed.

You smiled and put your arms around his waist, settling yourself within his embrace.

__________________

Part 4 to follow. 

__________________

I'm wondering if I should just take Namjoon's chapters out of this story and post it separately.  It's already 3 chapters long and they haven't even broken up yet (and that's the whole point of this story series, really.)  Or should I remove the fluffy fillers and go straight to the events leading up to the breakup?  Aish!!! Eotteoke?