Two.

Between The Two.

Any Italics are flashback.

Donghae POV.

I know it's my fault for feeling this way. But, I couldn't help it. I feel like I was cheating on Seulgi when in reality both Seulgi and I have broken up years ago.

I sat up on her bed and smiled when she comes out of the bedroom. The way the towel are being wrapped around her head and the oversized tee shirt covering her down to the thigh.

“Soo Jung, come lay with me..”

She turned around, teasing me with her milky white skin, and sat down. “..I'm spending time with Amber tomorrow.”

I nods. “Yeah, okay. I'll be home with mom, then.”

Soo Jung unwrapped the towel on her head before laying down next to me. I watched as she fall asleep. I know how tired she is because her tour just ended. I won't be spending time with her tonight if Amber happened to be back in town.

I remember when Amber first brought her home; I felt tugging on my heart. I felt like I was the happiest person in the whole world even when she isn't mine. At first, Soo Jung avoided me for months when I told her that I'm in love with her. Timing because, she's already engaged to Amber at the time.

 

It wasn't till that one night that I'm so shocked to see her standing in front of my penthouse, soaking wet and crying.

Luckily, I was alone.

We stood for a couple seconds before Soo Jung collapse into my arms and cried. I don't care if I'm getting wet as long as I could ease whatever is saddening her right now.

“Soo Jung, what's wrong?”

Soo Jung sniffed, I could smelled a little bit of alcohol in her breath. “.. me.”

I was completely shocked and speechless. When I sealed her lips with mine, I crushed down all the wall I've been building for the sake of Amber, just to make her mine that night. The feelings when both of us finally become one was lovely, thrilling and risky.

I've been so vocal about anything and anyone, but when it comes to my feelings for Soo Jung, seems like I couldn't voice it out loud despite that Amber and I fought for almost everything including our circle of friends.

I know I will lose the only person that love saving my when I screwed up but I just wanted to follow my heart for once.

I love the scratch marks she gave me. It was bleeding and red. I didn't fail to do the same to her body. But only at the spot where I can see. I didn't sleep a minute that night. Her sleeping face was beautiful. The most beautiful I've ever seen.

Even, beautifuler than Seulgi.

I pretend that I was sleeping when she stirred a little bit and I pulled her closer into me. I love the feelings of her warm breathe in between my collarbone.

“..Donghae?” She called out softly and proceed when I hummed. “About last night..”

I fake a groan and popped an eye open. “..Morning, beautiful.”

She gave me a faint smile, as she sat up and pulled the blanket with her. “..Amber and I had a fight.”

I frowned. “So, I'm your booty call?”

“I-I didn't meant it that way, Donghae..”

“Then, what do you mean, Soo Jung?”

Krystal sighed, biting her lips. “..I-I miss you. I-I miss the moment when the three of us just chilling and you and Amber would fight ---”

I didn't let her finish her sentence with my lips on hers. The three of us has always been close till the day I confessed. I kiss her slow this time, with the fear that she'll push me away.

But she didn't.

She pulled me closer instead.

 

Truth to be told, Soo Jung and I have been having affair for almost a year now. Meanwhile, her engagement with Amber are entering two years.

I sat down as I listened to her argument with, whom I suspect as, Scarlett. Last night, she was arguing with Amber. I grabbed the phone away and pinned her to the wall. My lips started to dominates hers but tonight, our love making session was completely different.

Like; she don't allowed me to explore her internally despite I am inside her. Krystal hold my gaze with her as she pulled me in for a kiss.

I smile and kiss back.I pecked on her lips before pulling away.

Krystal breathe. “How long are we going to do this, Donghae?”

I placed a chaste kiss on her lips. “As long as we didn't get caught.”

Krystal stops me and pushed me to the side. “What about Amber? I don't want to keep on hurting her.”

“I'm afraid I can't do that..”

Krystal got up, putting on her clothes. “Are you not feeling guilty of doing this to her, Donghae?”

I propped my elbow on my legs and runs my fingers through my hairs. She's right, I don't feel like hurting Amber too but I love her.

“You fathered a child back in Seoul, Hae.” Krystal said. “From what I heard from that ; Scarlett, Amber is taking your place.”

“Then, let her take my place..” I stressed out. “I love you. Why can't you just be with me..?”

“I love Amber.” Krystal choked. “Please, Hae. Let's just stop this and go our own way.”

“I can't do that..!”

I stepped closer but Soo Jung stopped me firmly by placing her palm on my chest. “Go.” She said. “Go back to Seoul. Let's buried this affair without anyone knowing.”

“Your manager knew about us, Soo Jung!”

If having my heart slashed by Seulgi is painful, being dumped by this princess is a lot painful than ever. When she walked out the door, it anger me more.

Why is it so simple for people to break my heart and act like its nothing? I hold in my tears as I walked out her house. I bought a first class seat with extra special treatment using Amber’s card that I stole from Krystal.

When I heard that Amber will be in Blanc headquarter, I did what I had to do. Scarlett was smiling sinisterly at me when I finally appeared.

I felt mocked.

I breathe as soon as I stepped in. “I'm sorry for bailing out from my responsibility, Jessica. I'm here now.”

I smirked inwardly when CEO Jung was shocked. “Who's that guy just now?”

“Con-artist.”

“Watch it, Donghae!” Dad snapped.

Once I heard the footstep getting closer, I hide. It was quiet for a moment till I heard her speak.

"Just come out when you're ready, Hae. I knew about your spending with my card.

Ah, well. Bad move.

I heard dad groaned. "That's explain why we couldn't track him down.

I had to sit beside Jessica — the girl whom I, in reality, has never been in love with. I was just using her to make Seulgi jealous which it does work in a way. Things got on so fast that I ended up impregnated her. All I want is; to shout at her and kill her for telling her father about her pregnancy.

What a pain in the .

Why can't she just abort the baby and let me be with Soo Jung even in that way?

“So, what's the plan?” I asked. “You took my identity, jumps in and saves the day?”

“What other choice do I have, Donghae-shi?” Amber asks, holding her brother gaze with her. “Sit back and watch these people shoving dad to prison because you're too weak to control your hormones?”

From the side, I can hear it clearly that CEO Jung let out a chuckle. I looked at him with a raised brows. He shrugged as he compose himself. The table was turned rather quickly when her PA barged in with a shocked and disgusted expression when she saw me.

“Scarlett ---”

“I'm sorry, Chief ...But we have a situation right now.” Scarlett interject. “A really bad one.

“That is?”

“A s- tape was going viral right now,” Scarlett stammered. “It's a bad thing because it's your b-brother and your fiancée .”

I stood up abruptly. “WHAT?! THAT'S A ---”

I didn't get to finish my sentence as I got my back slammed into the wall. Her pressure on my chest is really hurting me and the look in her eyes is different. A scary, non-recognisable kind of different. I finally got to breathe in more air once Kris successfully pull her away. Even as they lead her out, Amber shoved them away.

I was surprised because I never record anything about our and leak it out. I values Soo Jung more than any of this.

“HOME NOW!”

***

As soon as I landed on American soil, I tried to call Soo Jung but it goes straight to voicemail. It's frustrating because I just want to know how she's doing. I tried to contact Amber too, but it's the same.

I looked at every private investigator in front of me. “Find me whoever leaked the tape. And I want that person alive.”

“Go!”

They scrambled out of my office, pushing through the worker. I stared down from the 15th floor, and noticed how the reporters are still wondering around the company corner.

When being the heir of the successful developer in the States and also a womanizer, I admits, I easily becomes the international talks of the town.

Then, the tape leaked with Soo Jung and my face appeared so clearly on the screen. This affair wasn't supposed to be known by anyone.

This affair with the most notorious singer and soloist, Krystal Jung Soo Jung, who happen to be the fiancée to my Amber, is supposed to be a secret.

A big b i l l i o n dollar secret.

A knock on the glass door waking me up from my trance. “Mr. Liu, CEO wished to see you.”

I groaned. “Tell him I'm busy.”

Hearing no further response from him, I turned around. He's looking at me sternly which mean I have no choice at all. I walked through the employee with whispers and stares following me like a tail.

When I finally reached, I was surprised to see Krystal along with her father. I wanted to run away but my knees felt weak. I chose to stand up rather than sitting down.

“Maybe I'm not in the place to ask this, but is my in law joining us?” Mr. Jung voice was shaky.

Dad didn't answer.

It wasn't till my precious Amber walked through the door, that Mr. Jung eyes finally stop glaring at me. I sat down beside her, despite the fact that I want to be on my knees begging her to forgive me.

But, who am I to ask for forgive when I've done much more damage than I should?

I had my eyes on Krystal.

Krystal had her eyes on Amber.

Amber had her eyes closed.

I heard her sighing, as she opened their eyes. Her eyes showed nothing but emptiness and coldness. “I want you to honest with me, Jung Soo Jung.” Amber voice was sharp. “Do you hear me?”

I swallows as Krystal was muffling her sobs, nodded. Then, Amber casted a small plastic bag onto the table. I widened my eyes when I realized what it is.

“Is that pregnancy test kit yours?” Amber asked.

Krystal nods, quiet.

“The morning sickness. The sudden mood swings. The cravings.” Amber said, gritting her teeth. “How old is that fetus inside of you?”

Fear started to be my friend now.

I gulped. “Y-You're pregnant? Is it ..mine?”

Krystal still had her head hung low when she nodded, before bursting into loud wailing.

I stood up abruptly, disbelieving what I am seeing. “It c-can't be..”

I got knocked over to the floor, as her knuckles came in contact with my face. Dad and Mr. Jung struggle to pull her away but they did. I groaned as I back away from Amber. I never once see her this way. And it hurt me deeply too.

“HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!”

“Kris, help me!” Dad said, struggling to stop Amber from beating my up again.

It hurt me when Krystal was on her knees, holding on tight around Amber’s right leg.

“Baby, I'm s-sorry —”

“GET THE OUT OF MY LIFE!”

Anger took over me when Amber shoved Krystal away making her to fall over to the side. I swung my fist over to Amber’s face and rushed over to Krystal.

But, Krystal shoved me away and chased her over.

Why can't it be me that you love, Soo Jung?

 

Jessica POV.

I stared out the window, watching the rain pouring out into Seoul. I felt like even the weather can understand my whole feeling.

“Sooyeon?”

I looked away, wiping the lone tear that fall. “Y-Yes, mom?”

She my hair. “You okay, sweetie?”

I shrugged and looked at the rain away. What does okay mean? Does feeling happy knowing that Donghae accepting this baby and tying the knot means okay? That is if  he wants to marry me. Does feeling a little lighter after crying my eyes out means okay?

“..I don't know what to feel, mom.” I said. “Hearing that last night, I'm happy and then hearing that he's sleeping with his dongsaeng’s fiancée, I-I don't know..”

“If only I knew that his dongsaeng willing to even take his place, I won't bother tell anyone about this baby, mom..” I cried. “I am willing run away and raise it on my own.”

“It's not your fault, Sooyeon..”

“Then why does it feel like it is?" I choked.

Dad sighed. “Princess, pack up. We are going to see the Liu again. I want to settle this once and for all.”

“I don't want too.”

“Nonsense.” Dad shook his head. “One way or another. You choose.”

Knowing my dad, he won't stop till he get what he wanted. I had to agree with his wish. What choice do I have when my tummy is getting bigger by the day?

“You gonna be okay?”

“I just want everything to be over, Tiffany.” I sighed. “I felt bad for his dongsaeng.”

Tiffany sat down on bed, and help me folding my clothes. “Hey, we all do. I am really surprised that he's willing to bring over his player side to a whole new level.”

“Tiffany, whoever she is, surely she don't deserve what her brother did to her..” I said, exasperatedly. “That's too much even for friends.”

Tiffany a brow at me. “Why are you defending her? We don't even know the real her.”

“I'm not.” I denied. “I'm stating the facts.”

If you were to give her chance to prove herself to you, would you give Amber a chance?” Tiffany asks, holding me by the shoulder.

The question caught me off guard. “..I don't know.”

***

As soon as the long hauls flight ended, I forced myself to dragged my feet out of the SUV. Although I was jaw dropped, I hid it for the sake of Jung pride.

“Is CEO Liu in?” Dad asked. “I really need to see him now.”

The receptionist slightly shook her head. “I'm sorry, CEO Liu is currently in meeting.”

“I want to see him now.” Dad repeated.

“I'm sorry, Sir.” The receptionist said. “Just wait for a while.”

“I can't do that.”

Then, the security guard approached us. I started get fidgety because dad tend to cause scene whenever something isn't going his way.

“Is there any problem here?”

“I want to see the CEO.” Dad repeated. “Just tell him CEO Jung is here.”

Before the guard could ever say something, another young lady stopped him. I recognized her from the day when we found out about the tape.

“It's okay. I'll handle this. Go back to your job.”

Dad looked at her with a raised brow. “And you are?”

Typical dad; not remembering names and faces. Except for his network and the Liu.

“Ms. Johansson.” She smiled. “Come this way, Sir.”

With a slight suspicion, dad hesitantly agree and escorted me into the elevator – a VIP one. I was thankful that I wore a slightly an over sized tee and it's able to hide my tummy.

“Do you guys need anything?” She asks, knocking on the door. “I can bring you guys drinks.”

I play around with my fingers and shyly says, “Do you have orange juice?”

She smiled. “You, sir?”

“I'm fine with plain water, thank you.” He finally flashes his smile.

She push opened the door, letting us to walk in first before shutting the door behind her. I felt my heart tugged when I saw his dongsaeng was so lost in paperwork. I was so mesmerized with her serious look, hands signing paper. Ms. Johansson looked us, smiling apologetically while escorting us to sit on the soft fluffy sofa. Comparing to outside, her office is actually quite warmer.

I like it.

After a while of sitting down, keeping to ourselves, Ms. Johansson came back in with a tray of our drinks along with some snack. Weird, because we didn't request for it.

As if she understood my confused look, Ms. Johansson smiled and pointed at her Chief while whispering ‘she told me to bring it for you’.

Oh?

“Chief, do you want anything?”

I chuckled. Chief. Quite a charmer.

“Just tell dad that the Jung are here.” She said, eyes not moving away from the screen. “I don't want Ms. Jung to walk around, and tire herself out.”

“No, Amber.” She glared, which surprised me. “Move away and sit here.”

Amber sighed, moving from her seat once her PA left the room, and sat adjacent to us. “Is there anything I can help you with, Sir?”

“I want to see your father, Amber. Not you.” Dad explained. “Ms. Johansson escorted us here for whatever reason.”

“Oh, dad is still in the meeting with another Jung.” Amber said, clasping her hands together. “Hmm, I want to apologize for deceiving you guys the other day. I-I didn't meant to uh –”

“I understand, Amber.” Dad cut her off. “I went overboard too.”

“Do me a favor.” Amber said softly and proceed when dad nodded. “Leave my parents out, please. They don't deserve what we, the children, did in our lives.”

He sighed. “I just want your brother to be responsible for what he did for my daughter, Amber. I know what he did to you was unacceptable but what he did to my daughter was unacceptable too.”

“...The other Jung.” Amber said softly. “The one Donghae been having affair with, my now ex fiancée, is pregnant too.”

I jerked in surprise as dad look at me. I felt like my whole heart just being tore apart and being thrown around carelessly by Donghae.  

“..How old is the baby?” The word came out like tar from my mouth.

“I don't know and I do not want to know, Ms. Jung.” Amber, fixed her gaze on me, said. “Why?”

Before I could say anything, Ms. Johansson came back in holding folder in her arms. Not long after than, CEO Liu along with his son walked in at the same time as Amber stood up, not greeting any of them.

“Where you going, Amber?”

“Do I have to be here, listening to ‘Donghae infidelity and irresponsible behavior’ talk?” Amber asks, holding her car keys. “I rather not.”

CEO Liu sighed in defeat. “Be home for dinner, Jo. Your mom missed you.”

I felt like something is missing when Amber walked out the door. The atmosphere suddenly becomes so heavy that I couldn't breathe. But, before she walked out her door, I was surprised that she handed me her blue jacket.

“I don't want you to be cold.”

Her eyes seems softened when she looked at me. So much different from her brother. A lot gentle and firm.