One.

Between The Two.

Amber POV.

I don't know what gotten into my fiancée tonight. All of sudden she was rough. It's not that I'm complaining, I'm surprised. Although my back are hurting from her hard scratch, I don't mind because I don't ever want to stop pleasuring her.

I watched as the girl I love making love to me as her hips bucking up and down on mine. Sometimes, the toys do help in heating things up to another whole new level.

I rolled her over, and take charges. I miss her so much and this is like the first in four months that we last met. Krystal is a singer, a soloist that stole my heart. When everyone was chasing me, she the only one that didn't.

I find that challenging. And y.

I started to make my move, by getting closer to Sulli, who is also a dongsaeng of a friend of mine. I learnt that those two are actually classmates in college where they both took the same course.

Performing Arts.

This princess graduated with a degree in both singing and acting. While Sulli graduated with a simple recruitment for new drama debut.

“A-Am..”

I love hearing that moan from her whenever we made love to each other. I increase my speed because her scratches on my back kinda trigger a button that aroused me more.

“I love you,” She mumbled as she tugged on my earlobe. “Always.”

I grinned and nipped on her shoulder, it. Her moan gets louder and I don't care if it's two or three am, as long as it's my name that she's screaming.

She tightened her legs grasp around me, giving me cue that her walls is tightening. I slammed hard into her, making her shivered violently. I took off the strap-on and hold her closed to, calming her shaking.

“You're..” She paused, kissing my lips, hard. “..great tonight.”

I fake a pout. “Just tonight?”

Another kiss on my lips. “Of course not, silly.”

I smiled against her lips. “You're rough tonight, fiancée.”

“Blame it on my tour..” She pecked on my neck, trailing kisses along my collarbone. “I miss you..”

I smirked. “Should I tell your manager to give you more tour — ow!” I tried to pull her finger away from pinching my skin. I captured her lip, devouring it like my favorite pistachio ice cream.

“I love you, Soo Jung.” I mumbled, not pulling away from her lips.

***

I woke up to the strawberry scent on my pillow sheet and blanket. It was so strong that even I almost puke from it. I've never told Soo Jung that I don't like that smell because her scary side is beyond imagination.

I put on the bathrobe as I walked out of my bedroom. There she is, sipping on coffee from her mug. I slowly make way to her not wanting to hear a sound.

I wrapped my hands on her waist, made her jump in surprise but not too much for her to drop the mug.

“Hey, sweetie.” I kissed her nape. “Morning!”

“Yah, how bout me?”

I looked to the side, surprised to see my mom standing in the hallway. I walked over and engulf her into a tight hug. Mom returned the hug the same way before her phone rang. Mom decline the call and look at me, sternly. Of all the years, this is the scariest, I don’t know, moment? Krystal sat beside me, a soon as she poured us a cup of coffee.

Mom took a sip. “..Amber.”

“Y-Yes?” Why am I stammering? I didn't do anything wrong, did I?

“Do you know where you brother is?”

 

I walked out from my room after the late night face timing with my fiancée. It whenever Soo Jung has a tour all over the world everytjme her album published. As I entered the kitchen, I saw him sitting down by the stool, gulping the liquor.

“What you gonna do now?”

He snapped back to reality as I took the bottle of whisky out from his grip. I chugged it down like a pro because there's nothing that I don't want to beat him to.

Except relationship.

I grimaced as the drink burned down my throat. Donghae chuckled. “I don't know, Amber. What would you do?”

“Marry her.”

He frowned harder. “Are you insane?! I don't even love her!”

“Since when do you believe in love?” I mocked. “You became a player because of Seulgi. Let that chicks go, man!”

He grabbed my collar and slammed my back to the sink. “Seulgi isn't worth ‘chicks’.”

I pushed him away. “She ing cheated on you and married that guy. You're right, she's not chicks. She's a gold-digger.”

He didn't reply me back because we both know that's the truth. The Siwon guy is a lot more richer than us despite being in the same business. He sat back on the stool, taking a long swig of his liquor.

“She's a Jung too, you know.”

“Don't try to drag my Soo Jung into the mess you created, Donghae. The after effect won't be pretty as sunset.” I warned.

He sighed. “..I'm sorry. It's just too .. much to digest.”

I clicked my tongue. “..Mom is upset.”

“Don't rub it in my face, .” He growled. “I know that. I heard it.”

“Then, do the right thing!” I urged. “You only have three days to think!”

“You can help me by start shutting up!”

“You're a stubborn one!” I growled. “I'm helping you!”

“Shut up!”

I wants to fight back, but my phone rang. I took a glimpse of the caller ID and my face softened a little.

I looked at him. “Be wise, Donghae. Don't you do anything stupid.”

“Tell your fiancée I said hi!”

 

“..Amber?”

“Oh, umm,” I raised a brow. “..The last time I saw him was two night ago, before I left to see my fiancée. Why?”

“Well, he left a note saying; I'm not ready.” Mom sighed. “We are in a seriously big trouble, Amber.”

I blinked, turned to Soo Jung, telling her to leave us alone. As soon as she's out of sight, mom stood up abruptly, pacing side by side in front of me.

I looked at her and sighed. “Mom, you're making me dizzy..”

“I'm thinking of a way to save your father, Amber.” Mom glared. “With your brother gone, chances are your father going to prison for him!”

“What?! — That can't happen!”

“Then, help me think of way to save him!” Mom snapped at him.

It broke my heart to see her broke down in front of me. I hold her in my arms and let her cry. It took her awhile to finally stand on her feet and sleep the day inside the bedroom.

“Tao, where's dad?”

“Video conference with CEO Jung.” He said. “It has been three hours.”

“Do me a favor and find that spoilt brat alive.” I ordered. “Whatever you do, make sure he's back here alive and unharmed.”

I was out of idea on how to save everyone. Especially dad. The company cannot lose him because of Donghae’s wrongdoing. How can he put himself in this situation?

 

“How are you going to handle this, Donghae?!”

I sat down, clueless of what's going on. These two been in bad terms ever since they reached home. I wondered what happened.

Mom comes in her pajamas, hair being wrapped in a towel. “Honey, what's going on?”

“Your son impregnated the daughter of CEO Jung!” Dad snapped. “That's what happen, honey!”

“Woah, dad.” I stood up. “Mom doesn't deserve to be shouted at. Chill.”

Dad breathe in and breathe out. He runs his fingers through his dark tresses. Habits that he has whenever something is stressing him out.

“Who is CEO Jung anyway?”

“..Owner of Blanc.” Donghae mumbled. “I-I ain't ready, dad.”

Dad slammed the desk. “You are not in the place to make decision here! I am!”

“Honey..”

“You, Donghae,” Dad breathe. “are going to marry that girl whether you like it or you don't!”

“But, dad —”

“No!” Dad yelled back. “No, Donghae! I'm not going to let you smeared the family dignity!”

Mom stepped closer to Donghae and rubbed his cheek. “Baby, you have to be responsible if you did impregnated her. Just listen to you father, okay?”

“But, mom —”

“Have a good rest, Donghae.” Mom put up a faint smile. “I'll inform Tao to tell Uncle John we’re flying to Seoul tomorrow.”

 

I breathe in one more time, reflecting on how many times we back Donghae up because he can't accept defeat. I stood up from the couch, making way to my bathroom.

I looked to the mirror and realized that I've been shedding tears. I jumped to the shower, letting the cold shower to ease my, now, busy twisting mind.

I look at the mirror and chuckled when the love bites are shown all over my body. Damn.

RINGs!

Baby?”

“Soo Jung, desperate much?”

She giggled on the line. “Don't get me started, baby. I look like I'm in an abusive relationship.”

I chuckled. “Hey, listen .. Do you think I can spend time with you again tonight?”

But, I'm busy..”

“I'll come to you, okay?”

I like how that sound.” Her voice turned hoarse. “Chinese? Pizza?”

I smiled. “How ‘bout cuddling? And some ice cream?”

I bend down and pick something up from the trash can. I looked at it, frowning and insecurity coming all over me.

Yes, please!” She giggled. “I'll see you tonight?”

I swallowed the lump on my throat. “See you at ..eight?”

Can't wait.

I placed the thing inside a seal-up plastic bag and secured inside a safe lock. This is the third time I've seen this thing in here. I walked back out, put up a smile when I caught her shadow standing behind the counter.

“Hey, mom. I'll drive you home, okay?”

“Dad called.” She said. “We're flying off to Seoul.”

“Okay, I'll drive you the hangar then.”

“No, you're coming with us.” Mom said. “I ain't leaving my child alone.”

“Mom, I have date tonight!”

“Amber Liu, you're coming.” Mom glared. “Period.”

***

A long haul flight has always been the thing that I dreaded the most. I'm fine if I'm stuck with paperwork but I'm stuck with briefing of what and who this Jung people are.

It's funny even with how much connection my PA has, she never ever get fist hand information on the Jung. The only thing I've learnt about them is that how a little boy from a small county in the States turned popular designer of several clothing and accessories.

“The picture Donghae’s said-to-be pregnant girlfriend.”

I took the picture off her hand, and stare at it. Correct me if I'm wrong, this girl a total beauty. You're engaged to Jung Soo Jung, Amber. I mentally slapped my head and looked at the watch on my wrist.

“Scarlett, has Ms. Jung call yet?”

She looked at me, and yawned. “Your iPhone rang once but I don't know who the caller was. I was busy organizing things for this sudden meeting.”

I took out my iPhone, and sighed. Thousands of text and miss call from Krystal. “Thanks. Go to bed, we'll continue this tomorrow.” I left the room and immediately dialed her number.

I'm surprised you remember about me.

Uh-oh. She's mad.

“Baby, I'm sorry .. Sudden change of plan..”

It's always ‘sudden change of plan’. What about me, Amber? Have you ever considered me your ‘sudden change of plan’- important?”

I sighed. “Baby, you're important, alright? You're always important in my life. Why are you being so stressed out right now?”

Why?” Soo Jung scoffed bitterly on the line. “You left me on our date night and flew across the globe without telling me anything!”

“I told you it was a sudden change of plan!”

You could've at least call me before you boarded the plane! Why is it I always have to find out about your whereabouts from Scarlett?”

I breathe in and breathe out. I massaged my glabella with a closed eyes. “Look, I'm tired.”

You disturbed my nap and tell me you're tired?”

“I'm calling just to tell you I'm sorry for ditching you —”

Whatever.”

“Soo Jung, don't do this now please..”

“..It's just, I never been your priority..”

“That's not true!” I said exasperatedly. “You're my fiancée! Don't say things like that!”

Then, can you leave whatever you're doing right now for me?”

“Wha – no! I can't --- couldn't.”

See –”

I looked up when the door to my room pushed open, revealing my PA standing there with a tired and worried expression on her face.

“5 minutes, Scarlett.”

Scarlett again!” Soo Jung growled, just in time with Scarlett shook her head and says, “No, now.”

Who are you engage to Amber? Is it me or —”

“Of course, it's you!” I snapped. “What are you saying?!”

Look like you engage more to your PA instead of me.”

“Babe —”

I groaned in frustration and cursed. This is not the first time both Soo Jung and I fought because of her jealousy of ‘I spend too much time with Scarlett’.

“Papa Liu and Mama Liu is here.”

I left the room, to the sight of my depressed mom and dad sitting on the couch. I draw closer and sat across them. “What is it, mom? Dad?”

Mr. and Mrs. Liu looked at each other, contemplating whether it is the best to tell their daughter about anything they privately talk about with CEO Jung.

“Is there anything I should know?”

“Amber..”

“Yes?”

“See, it's almost a week and we are running out of time.” Mom cuts in. “We're having the dinner with the Jung tomorrow.”

“But, we haven't found Donghae yet.” I frowned. “What are you guys planning?”

Mrs. Liu nodded at her husband. “You should tell her.”

“Tell me what exactly?”

“Amber, if we don't find your brother soon enough, I want you to take over the Group I build and don't trust anyone.” Dad said. “Do this for me.”

I stood up. “Are you out of your mind, dad? Group is large! I can't do it alone. I need you. I need Donghae!”

“Well, Donghae is nowhere to be found now, is he?” Dad snarled.

I opened my mouth wanting to say something, but closed it when nothing came out. At this moment, I felt totally useless. I wish I could have some special power to find where Donghae is hiding.

 

-

I, honestly, didn't expect that 5upvotes and 44 subscriber!

Damn, keep it up guys!