Blossoming Hatred

Rich Rebels In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsoon POV

During that class, the first thing we had to do was write short letters about what we did during the summer, what we're nervous about for the upcoming year and stuff like that. Oh, it was History class, by the way. It's just that almost all of the teachers do this to their students during the first class of the year.

"Hey, should we tell her about Namjoon and Yoongi trying to smoke and how they absolutely hated it?" Taehyung whispered to me with a giggle. I frowned.

"Ani, pabo!" I whispered back and he chuckled. I was so disappointed that they tried smoking. I'm just glad that none of the others did it and that Namjoon and Yoongi hated it and didn't start actually doing it.

Suddenly, I heard Jimin's low chuckle and both Taehyung and I looked over. He was whispering with Jungkook, that new guy. I narrowed my eyes, slightly annoyed.

"Yah, what do you think about the new guy?" Taehyung turned his head to me. I shrugged and continued writing that stupid letter. "Huh? You don't like him?" He was being stubborn, yet again. I sighed and placed my pen on the table as I looked up.

"No, I don't. I have a bad feeling about him. He looks so uninterested and he didn't even bow to the class. I mean, even you guys bow!" I tried to keep a low voice, but was getting a little annoyed. I didn't realize that I was slightly overreacting.

"Waah..... I thought you'd think he's handsome." Taehyung frowned. I gave him a 'wtf' look and leaned over to look at Jungkook. I narrowed my eyes in realization, since he was a little handsome....maybe! Just maybe....a little. I shrugged and looked back to Taehyung.

"So? We have plenty of handsome guys in our school. You don't see me hanging around them just because of that. We're one of the richest schools in South Korea, for god's sakes. Here, being handsome is too common. Girls here only fall for guys who are in the most popular groups or guys who are really rich. I just fall for..... the guys I happen to fall for..." I explained, but the smirk that crept on to Taehyungs face worried me.

"Aha! So you do think he's handsome!" He whispered. I widened my eyes at him and pursed my lips in annoyance.

"Aish! You missed my point completely! Pabo!" I didn't realize that I raised my voice.

"Yah, Soonie. Calm down. And don't be so mean." He whispered with a pout. I slightly slammed my hands on the table.

"But you know talking about stuff like that annoys me, still you keep be-!" I was interrupted by a hard bang on the teachers desk. Everyone turned to see an annoyed Mrs. Choi. I gulped.

"Ms. Do Eunsoon! Go stand outside the classroom with your hands above your head!" She said with a strong voice. I groaned, now even more annoyed and shot Taehyung a deathly glare before standing up and walking towards the door. But before I made it out Mrs. Choi spoke again."Yah!" She shouted. I turned to face her, only to find out that she was yelling at someone else. Everyones head turned to the direction she was looking and there sat a confused Jungkook. "I can see when my students play with their phones under the table! Bad first impression Mr. Jeon." Mrs. Choi continued. Jungkook tilted his head down in embarassment. "You too, go outside with Eunsoon. You'll also hold your hands up." My eyes widened and Jungkook looked up towards me. Are you ing kidding me? Great, just great. BTS' song Danger started playing in my head. Jungkook slowly stood up and I turned around, exiting the classroom. The hallway was empty. Jungkook came out and right before the door closed, Mrs. Choi added something. "If I catch you with your arms down, you'll clean both dressing rooms, understood?"

"Nae." Both of us answered weakly and the door closed. We looked at each other but I quickly turned my head away and lifted my hands. He quietly stood beside me and did the same. The silence was extremely awkward, but I honestly didn't give a . I was too busy being annoyed with Taehyung, Mrs. Choi and this new freaking kid. To make everything better, I had to hold my arms up. I had pretty weak arms too. It . After a few minutes went by I started feeling my arms really starting to ache and I tilted my head in different directions. I could feel Jungkook looking over at me.

"You okay?" He asked. I shot him a serious glare and just turned back to lock at the front. "Me neither, I guess. First class and I already mess up."

"You shouldn't have played with your phone." I shot back, surprising myself a little, with the fact that I spoke.

"I.... I know." Was his only response. I glanced at him and saw his head tilted downwards. The sight softened my mood a little, but it was still a really stupid mistake. He raised his head and turned to me with a slight smile. I averted my eyes in a haste. "At least I'm not the only one making stupid mistakes on the first day." I turned to him with a shocked expression. Did he just call me stupid? I was about to scold him but then I remembered that it was pretty stupid. The reason for my mistake was actually Jungkook, after all. But I couldn't tell him that. He'd get the wrong idea, knowing that we were talking about....his handsomeness. God, it was a stupid reason. I scoffed and continued to be annoyed because of my aching arms. "So.... your name's Eunsoon, right? Do Eunsoon?" I looked over at him, with furrowed eyebrows. Was he trying to start a casual conversation?

"Mm..." I weakly replied and could see that he was waiting for me to say something more. "You're Jeon Jungkook. I have a good memory." I reluctantly continued and looked down at my black converse highs. Jungkook nodded with a smile. He didn't seem as bad as I originally thought, but he still anoyed me. A lot. I didn't need company. It wasn't like I was a social butterfly anyways. The only friends I had were BTS.

Suddenly, my arms really started to ache and I bit my lip because of the pain. Jungkook looked at me with a confused expression. I just scoffed and it up, which thankfully made him turn back to look at the front. A few more minutes went by and I could swear that my arms were g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter