Friends

Rich Rebels In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsoon POV

Right when I had turned my head back to find the source of the voice, I had immediately shut my eyes and opened them again to make sure if it was real. Unfortunately, it was. It was completely silent. The group of seven boys in front of us had a smirk on their faces as the seven boys beside me had shocked expressions.

"What? Surprised to see us?" Jaebum snickered, the rest of his group following. Jaebum and Jungkook exchanged dangerous glares before he spoke up again. "So, are you guys gonna let us join or what?"

"What are you doing here?" Namjoon spoke up and I tensed, feeling the gazes of GOT7 lingering over my bare, wet legs and soaked shirt. Hoseok, noticing my discomfort, quickly grabbed a towel and covered me with it, just like he had with the blanket the previous night. I gave him a sincere look, mentally thanking him and he nodded as a response.

"What? Last time I checked, this isn't your property. You guys might be the rich kids in school, but you can't just put a tent on the ground somewhere and call the area yours." Jaebum continued.

"So." Seokjin interrupted and put a smile on his face. "What brings you guys so far away from town?" He tried to sound friendly, probably to avoid any fight from happening.

"We hang here sometimes." Yieun, preferably known as Mark, answered.

"What about you?" Jinyoung questioned.

"We all go on camping trips sometimes. We always try new locations, and since we don't have school on Monday we decided to drive somewhere a little further away." Seokjin politely explained.

"How nice." Jaebum answered with a smile, but there was something dark in his voice. "So, Eunsoon... We didn't really end our last conversation properly. I was thinking we could do that now." He smirked and an unpleasent shiver ran through my body. I felt Jungkook tense at my side. Growing afraid that he might snap at Jaebum, I quickly replied.

"Oh, I'm all for talk Jaebum, but as I recall that's not what you were after." I sounded more cocky than intended but it's seemed to work out. I could feel BTS smiling at me and felt proud. Jaebum scoffed.

"Mmm.... Perhaps you misunderstood..." He looked like he was going to continue but I didn't let him.

"Oh, so you don't wanna have with me? Well, in that case, problem solved, because I don't want to have with you either." I smiled, teasing him and could see him grow angrier.

"Are you sure about that? Don't you want your first time to be a good one." He smirked and my face heated in embarrassment. The rest of GOT7 were snickering. "You should feel lucky that I'm offering you this-"

"Shut up." Suddenly Jungkook interrupted and when I looked over, I saw how intensely he was glaring at Jaebum. It was definitely a scary look. "She made it pretty damn clear that she's rejecting your offer."

"Ahh, it's this ing again!" Jaebum started finding it hard to hold his anger in check. I could only imagine how pissed he must've been at Jungkook for what he did. "Are you looking for another fight, huh?!"

"As I recall it, I was the one victorious last time. It wasn't even a challenge." Jungkook smirked and I panicked. Who knew what the GOT7 guys were going to do next. I placed my hand on his chest, signaling him to stop, only to realize that I was touching his bare skin. He looked at me with wide eyes and I immediately pulled my hand away.

"See, the knows what's up. Listen to her, you won't wanna mess with us." Jaebum's expression was now strictly pissed and what he called me made everyone shocked. Jungkook's hands balled into fists and he was a bout to stand up, but didn't make it in time. Taehyung was now standing straight in front of Jaebum, staring at him with a blank expression.

"Don't call her a , got it?"

Jaebum laughed.

"Is that supposed to scare me?"

"Jaebum, maybe-" Kayee, also known as Jackson tried to stop him but was interrupted.

"No! Taejung, whatever your name is, step aside! I'm gonna punch that prick!" Jaebum pointed at Jungkook, who looked ready to fight. But suddenly:

"Jaebum! What the do you think you're doing?!" An angry female voice was heard and all fifteen of us turned our heads. There stood a beautiful, tall girl with a pissed expression. She quickly walked up to Jaebum and took him by the ear. "You idiot!" She scolded him while he whimpered in pain. The girl then turned to us. "Annyeong! I'm Jaeyeon, Jaebum's older sister. I'm very sorry for the trouble he and his comrads caused you. We'll leave you alone now." Jaeyeon dragged Jaebum away, still pinching his ear and the rest of GOT7 followed, leaving BTS and I dumbfounded. We looked questioningly at each other before Taehyung sat himself down again.

"Well... that was interesting." Jimin commented, taking a small sip of his soda as we all got settled again. Jaebum was definitely pissed, but I couldn't tell what he wanted with me anymore. Not that I cared, I had no interest in him.

"Soonie, are you okay?" Taehyung asked, a concerned expression on his alien face. I smiled reassuringly with a nod.

"I-I'm sorry." Jungkook suddenly muttered out and everyone looked at him in confusion. "I don't know what Jaebum and GOT7 will do to you since I punched him." He gulped. I shook my head and chuckled.

"If it wasn't for that punch, much worse things cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter