Dangerous

Rich Rebels In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsoon POV

Saturdays had always been my favorite day of the week. It's the first day of the weekend, meaning there's still another day of the weekend to go. That was why. Glowing rays of the sun shined through the glass of my window, waking me up, slowly. I squinted my eyes, trying to get used to the brightness I was met by. My body slightly jumped when I felt something move behind me, but I soon realized what it was.

"Morning, sleepy head." Taehyung cheekily smiled at me. Surprisingly, I wasn't as grumpy as I used to be. Well, not so surprising, since I had found out that Yoongi had carried my sleeping figure to the truck the night before, after BTS were done discussing music with Jungkook. I'd woken up when Taehyung carried me to my front door. He ended up staying over for the night again.

"Morning." I yawned and stretched my arms and legs out. Taehyung had clearly been awake for a while.

"Hey, practice starts in an hour, so we've got about 30 minutes to get ready." He got out of bed and went into my closet, to look for clothes that he might have left behind at an earlier sleepover. I groaned and got up myself. When BTS had dance practice they would all dance different choreographies as a group, while I would practice alone at the side of the room.

Taehyung and I got changed into sweatpants and t-shirts, before heading out, only bringing our phones and a bottle of water each. We took the bus to the studio and just goofed around while we were seated at the back of the bus, like we always used to. When the bus stopped, we got out and entered the front doors of the studio. Suddenly Taehyung's voice turned serious.

"Eunsoon-ah, do you think I'm.... annoying? Do you actually hate me?" His eyes gazed over his shoes that were on his feet. I frowned in confusion.

"No of course not!" My voice was loud. "Sure, you can be annoying at times, but everyone can! Where did that question even come from?"

"I just feel like I'm the reason you and Jungkook got off to a bad start. I feel guilty. I was worried that you also blamed me for it."

"It's not your fault! I would still have thought Jungkook was annoying, even if I wasn't annoyed while meeting him for the first time." As I said those words, I doubted how true they were. Would I really have been just as irritated with the boy? Taehyung and I opened the doors to the room that we always practiced in and I continued. "I'd never blame you for all of that! I love my little alien." I threw my hands around his torso and he smiled widely. As I unwrapped my arms from around him, the both of us turned to see Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook, standing by the stereo. The two of us greeted the three of them and they did the same, except for Jungkook, who had an annoyed expression plastered on his face. Did he hate me that much, that just my presence made him disgusted. Even I could manage to pretend he wasn't there, at times. But he really couldn't? Tch, I didn't care.

"So, should we start warming up while waiting for the others?" Hoseok plugged his phone into the speakers. Taehyung and I laid our bags in a corner and took our places on the floor, doing random warm-up stuff. Jungkook took his place in the back and started warming up aswell. I didn't take long until all of BTS were gathered and Hoseok paused his playlist.

"So, Jungkook, Hoseok's gonna teach you the dance to one of our songs called 'Danger'." Namjoon started. "You'll have an hour to perfect the first verse and chorus, choreography wise, and then you'll show us what you've got. Understood?" Jungkook looked a little surprised. He probably hadn't expected an audition-like thing like this. He gulped and carefully nodded. Hoseok and Jungkook took one half of the room and the rest of us the other. The six of us started playing around, trying to come up with choreography for different songs while eaiting for the other two to finish. After 30 minutes, Hoseok declared a 10 minute break and everyone bought snacks and drinks from the vending machines, other than Jungkook who continued practicing. BTS and I sat outside of the practice room, playing with our phones while eating snacks. I suddenly realized that I'd forgotten my phone in my bag and went into the practice room to grap. When I walked in through the doors, 'Danger' was playing loudly and Jungkook was practicing, very focused. I didn't think he noticed me coming in, so I tiptoed to my bag and grabbed my phone, but just as I turned around, the song suddenly stopped in the middle of the chorus. Jungkook froze, frowning, before he turned around to walk towards the phone by the speakers, only to see me standing there, staring at him wide-eyed. He froze, once again. I gulped.

"Uhm, I just came for my phone. I didn't touch Hoseok's. I don't know what happened." I averted my eyes. He cleared his throat.

"Oh, okay." He quietly replied, as he walked past me, towards the phone. Oh, I swear, if awkwardness could kill, we'd both be stone-dead by now. I slowly walked towards the doors to exit the room and the music started playing. Right before the door closed behind me, I shot one last glance at Jungkook, finding him glancing back at me. I scoffed. I didn't know why, but tingling feeling of annoyance traveled through the blood in my body. Or at least, annoyance is what I assumed it was. I didn't realize that I stood frozen, glaring at the door.

"You okay?" Seokjin came from behind me, with a curious expression. I snapped out of my daze.

"Yeah, of course." I checked my phone for new messages. "When's break over?"

"Two minutes, guys!" Hoseok yelled out, answering my question. Seokjin and I smiled at each other as we went back to the other guys, to eat the remaining of our snacks.

After practicing/playing around for another 20 minutes, it had finally been an hour. It was 12 p.m and Jungkook's time to dance for us had come. Namjoon, Yoongi, Seokjin, Jimin, Taehyung and I sat down on the floor with our backs against the front mirror. Hoseo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter