Confusing Vibes

Rich Rebels In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsoon POV

"Hey, I forgot my pencil in my locker. Do you have an extra one?" Taehyung tilted his head to look at me, who was gathering my English books. I sighed.

"Yep. You can borrow it, but make sure to give it back, okay?" I took out a pencil and handed it to him, who accepted it with a wide smile.

"Gomawo! This'll repay for the other morning with Kyungsoo." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the books. "Oh and how was dinner yesterday?" Taehyung asked as we started walking. My eyes widened as I gulped.

"Uhh, actually..." Before I could continue, Jimin popped up behind us.

"Hey guys!" He smiled and his eyes disappeared. We greeted back and reached the classroom almost immediately. Taehyung and I took a seat at the back, while Jimin sat down by the desk in front of us.

"Oh yeah, how did you say dinner was?" Taehyung remembered and I pursed my lips.

"Huh? What dinner?" Jimin turned to look at us.

"Soonie's new neighbours ate dinner at her house yesterday. I was just asking how it went." Taehyung happily explained the situation. "So?" He turned to look at me again. I sighed.

"Well, it turns out my new neighbour is actually-" I stopped as I saw Jungkook walk in through the door. He spotted us and walked over, taking a seat beside Jimin. Taehyung and Jimin greeted him and I just stared. Jungkook finally looked at me.

"Hi, new neighbour." He awkwardly waved but quickly averted his gaze. My eyes widened. Jimin and Taehyungs' heads snapped in my direction.

"Huh?" They exclaimed in a chorus. I groaned.

"My neighbour is him." I glared towards Jungkook as he awkwardly tilted his head down. Suddenly, the picture of him shirtless showed up in my head and my cheeks blushed. Agh, I seriously hated this guy.

"Wah, you guys are neighbours now? So why didn't you accompany each other to school?" Taehyung pouted. I gave him a dangerous glare.

"Are you guys still fighting?" Jimin asked, looking a little tired. Jungkook shrugged and I looked out the window.

"I think we just.... dislike each other." Jungkook stated and I turned my head to look at him in a haste. I guess I couldn't blame him for disliking me, considering the fact that I hated him..... without a reason. I slightly nodded, a little hurt and turned my gaze back to look at the wind moving leaves that sat high on treetops. I could hear Jimin sigh as he turned back towards the front. It was okay if Jungkook didn't like me, I could care less, but why did he in that case ask me if we were 'cool' the night before. It didn't make any sense. An aching sensation started to spread in my head and I groaned.

"Gwenchana?" Taehyung landed a hand on my shoulder. I turned to him with a sad face.

"Headache." I simply stated. Taehyung wrapped his arms around me in a hug and I leaned on his shoulder. Jungkook, who was turned to his side while talking to Jimin, saw our hug and quickly averted his eyes, pursing his lips. The teacher entered the classroom and everyone stood up with a bow.

..............

BTS, Jungkook and I, all sat around a long table in the cafeteria. It was lunchbreak and everyone was enjoying their meal, even me, until Seokjin spoke.

"Hey, Jungkook. We were actually planning to hang out after school today. Wanna join?" He asked with a smile. My head snapped in his direction and I felt an uncomfortable chill run through my body.

"Oh yeah, sure. Where are you going?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, we're going to our usual hangout spot. It's an abandoned swimming pool. We usually have a lot of fun there." Namjoon explained. I felt my blood starting to boil. I was ready to blow again, but I kept my calm. If BTS wanted to befriend Jungkook, I couldn't stop them, no matter how much I wanted to. I sighed and quickly took another bite of my food.

"That sounds dope." Jungkook smiled. I felt an arm place itself on my back and I turned to look to my left. Hoseok sat there, giving me an 'it's okay' smile. I rolled my eyes and gave my attention back to the food in front of me.

"Oh yeah, did you guys know that Eunsoon and Jungkook are neighbours now?" Jimin suddenly joined the conversation. Everyones' heads snapped in my direction, with nervous looks on their faces. Jungkook gulped.

"Really?" Yoongi asked.

"Yep. Jungkook's family had dinner at her house yesterday, right?" Jimin continued.

"Oh.... so you guys are okay now?" Yoongi sounded hopeful. I was about to speak, but Jungkook got to it first.

"Nope, not really. We still don't like each other." He simply said. I looked at him curiously. Why was this boy so confusing? I could tell that the guys wanted to ask about the situation more, but they were probably too afraid that I would snap again. Honestly, I also kind of wanted to continue the conversation and find out what reasons Jungkook had for not liking me. Not that I cared or anything.....

..............

It was about 3 p.m. and we were at the school's parking lot, just entering Jin's truck.

"Seating arrangements

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter