Secrets?

Rich Rebels In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsoon POV

"Hey, Eunsoon-ah, we're meeting Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung at that ice cream café right now. Wanna join?" Jimin smiled when he, Taehyung and I had exited the school's main building. I considered for only a split second before nodding happily. "I was gonna ask Jungkook too, but that chick came and grabbed him." He chuckled and I gulped. I wondered what those two were up to at that moment. Aish, why was I thinking like that? Who cared what they were doing?

"Ok, let's go, or Yoongi hyung'll get sour." Taehyung was impatient and tugged on my sleeve. The three of us proceeded to start walking towards the ice cream place. On the way, Jimin and Taehyung kept discussing their project, making my thoughts linger on Jungkook again. We had to finish the project, meaning we had to find a time and place to do it. The thought of having to ask him made me nervous, but at the same time... excited? No, it couldn't be excitement, could it?

The sound of a bell snapped me back to reality when Jimin opened the door to the café. We immediately spotted Yoongi and Hoseok at a table by the window and walked over.

"Hey guys!" Jimin smiled and sat down, opposite Yoongi.

"Took you long enough." Yoongi said, but sounded more annoyed than what he actually was.

"Annyeong." Hoseok widely smiled and I did the same.

"Okay, I'll buy the ice cream." Taehyung decided as I sat down opposite the smiling horse. "Eunsoon, you're taking the regular, right?" He asked as if he was waitor, making me giggle with a nd of amusement. "Jimin hyung?"

"Hazelnut chocolate." He said, taking his jacket off and I did the same.

"Okay, Hoseok hyung?"

"Uhm... Strawberry."

"And Yoongi hyung?"

"I dunno. Vanilla?"

"Ahh, you're so boring." Hoseok laughed and I giggled, feeling my heart warm up.

"Okay, I'll be right back." Taehyung smiled and walked off.

"Oh yeah.." Yoongi suddenly spoke and grabbed my full attention. "Did you guys know that Hoseok knew Jungkook in the past, or am I not the only one who's betrayed?"

"Ehh?" Jimin exclaimed and my gaze shot to Hoseok who looked a little nervous. "You knew Kookie?" Jimin continued. Hoseok looked up and nodded with a weak smile.

"Yeah, well kinda. I only lightly knew him but we weren't close enough to call each other good friends."

"What? When was this?" Jimin was straight up dumbfounded and so was I.

"Remember back in fifth and sixth grade when I was put in seperate class from you and Taehyung?" Hoseok looked at Jimin. "Well, the different schedules made me have some time for myself without you guys, and so I accidentally met Jungkook on a break."

"How come you never told us about this, back then or even now that we met him?" I asked in deep confusion.

"Well, like I said, back then we weren't necessarily friends. Our relation was more like that of two neighbours. We sometimes met during breaks, that's all." Hoseok explained.

"Wait, so he was in the same school as us?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah." Hoseok nodded and I felt weird. Hoseok was the kind of person to tell us everything. So why was Jungkook an exception?

"Okay, here you guys go." Taehyung came over with a tray and a big smile. Upon seeing our confused expressions, he frowned. "Did I miss something?"

Hoseok chuckled before proceeding to tell Taehyung about it too.

..............

I had just entered the main building of school and it was 7:43 in the morning. My first class started at 8:30, but I just felt like leaving home early, to see the hallways in an empty, quiet environment, which was very rare. Ususally I stayed in bed for as long as possible, but once in a while I'd wake up early for some reason and feel bored just staying at home until I had to leave, so I came to school earlier. It sure was deserted and felt almost abandonded. No one was in sight, not even a teacher. I kept walking slowly towards my locker, but suddenly I heard voices coming from behind a door further away. I walked closer to the door, seeing that it was the boy's dressing room. It was quiet again, giving me enough time to question whether I had imagined the voices or not, but I soon got an answer.

"Okay." A voice spoke again, and I could swear it sounded like Jungkook. Ready to open the door, I almost took a hold of the handle before someone spoke again.

"Don't tell them we were more than just acquaintances, got it?" That voice definitely belonged to Hoseok and I frowned. Were they discussing about when they knew each other in the past?

"Got it."

"And that deal.... It's still a deal for me. Don't tell her, or anyone else for that matter. Promise me that."

What the hell were they talking about? There were a few seconds of silence before Jungkook spoke again.

"I promise. I had already forgotten about it ages ago anyway." There was something in his voice that didn't sound sincere. He sounded bothered about something, or at least I felt that vibe, even through the door. Not wanting to eav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter