Too Close

Rich Rebels In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsoon POV

"Omo, Eunsoon-ah! It's been so long!!" Minseok ran up to me and literally threw himself at me, arms wrapped tightly like a belt squeezing the life out of me.

"M-Minseok-ah.." I attempted but could barely breathe. I managed to catch Jungkook's shocked expression before Baekhyun blocked the view.

"Ahhh, you're still just as cute as before!" He grinned widely. I had this theory that Taehyung and him were related somehow through space, but never found any convincing proof. But Baekhyun is definitely Taehyung's mother in some way. Yes.... Mother... In a male's body...

"L-let me g-o.." I used all of my power to get out of Minseok's koala grip and he finally pulled away. I was panting, my chest intensely rising and sinking in a fast pace as the two older guys just smiled at me.

"How've you been, kitten?" Minseok finally started using words and I sighed.

"Fine."

"Hey, you cut your hair even shorter!" Baekhyun's eyes widened as he pointed at me.

"Yes.."

"It suits you well." He smiled. They always became so childlike around me which annoyed me. They treated me like a toddler. I was seventeen, for Pete's sake.

"Thank you. Now, can you go?"

"Ani. Waeyo? We just got here." Minseok pouted in a teasing manner.

"Can't you see I'm busy?"

The both of them frowned and looked at me as if I was stupid, making me frown as well. I glanced over at Jungkook and then back to them, which thankfully made them follow my gaze. Two loud gasps were heard when their eyes landed on Jungkook. Had they really not noticed him?

"Omo! Who's this?" Baekhyun questioned.

Jungkook politely stood up and bowed once again. He made sure to do that ever since I told him about the mistake he made the first day of school. I had to bite back I smile at the thought.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jungkook." His lips carefully curled into a smile. Seeing how Minseok and Baekhyun were almost abusing me moments earlier, Jungkook must have been slightly scared of them.

"Aigoo! Eunsoon, is he your.... boyfriend?"

I choked on my own saliva and had to cough several times to regain my ability to breathe regularly again.

"What?!" I glanced over at Jungkook and saw his cheeks reddening quickly, making my face heat up as well. "A-ani, that's not-"

"Omo! Eunsoon has grown up now!" Baekhyun grinned and I panicked, cringing at the situation.

. Just what I was afraid would happen.

Kyungsoo's group of friends, also known as EXO, would always tease Taehyung and I, saying that he was my boyfriend. They had just recently accepted the fact that the weird- alien was only my best friend, nothing more. But of course it would be so boring if they didn't get to tease me anymore, so Jungkook obviously had to be their next target.

"L-listen... He's only my fri-"

"Hey. Do you guys want snacks?" Kyungsoo suddenly appeared in the doorway. Minseok and Baekhyun quickly turned to him with a thumbs up. When my older brother disappeared into the kitchen, the two EXO members immediately turned back to Jungkook, eyeing him intensely.

Kyungsoo never really enjoyed how his friends would tease me, because he was kind of protective. So they always did it behind his back. Those sneaky motherfu-

"So... How did you guys meet?" Minseok asked and I could feel the heat rising to my ears. The air was getting really hot.

"I- Uhm.." Jungkook nervously cleared his throat.

"Guys, stop. We're just-" I tried but failed.

"Waah, you managed to make our Eunsoon's heart flutter?" Baekhyun grinned. 

A very awkward and nervous laugh left Jungkook's lips. I stood up as an attempt of stopping the two older guys but Minseok quickly pushed me back down, making my mouth gape in shock and frustration as I bounced on the couch.

"No, I-I don't think so, I uh-" Jungkook scratched the back of his neck, face now beet red..

"Ohh.." Minseok stared at Jungkook with eyes full of awe. "So she made your heart flutter?"

Jungkook's eyes widened to the point where they almost popped out of his head and he gulped loudly. A feeling of pure uneasiness spread in the pit of my stomach. Considering the fact that Jungkook and I weren't really that good friends yet, it only made it a whole lot worse. When they had teased me about Taehyung, it had been more durable since we were so close. This was just hell.

Finally regaining some control over my thoughts, I quickly stood up again, ready to fight.

"Yah! Stop, it's not fu-"

"Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter