Dinner

Rich Rebels In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsoon POV

The day went by slowly and I managed to keep safe distance away from BTS, other than Taehyung of course. I knew I'd have to face them, probably later that day, but I was still really frustrated with this extremely annoying situation and decided to calm down first. During classes I could see Jimin searching for eye contact with me, worried about my condition since I blew up during lunch. What disappointed me was the fact that they were still hanging with Jungkook. I didn't know how I was going to solve this.

School finally ended and I was hanging with Taehyung by my locker. BTS didn't mind nor question Taehyung hanging with me a lot and choosing to be with me in a situation like this. They didn't want me to have to be alone anyways. They also knew how close the two of us were. It was completely normal for them to see us almost glued to each other.

"Wanna hang out at the mall?" Taehyung threw an arm around my shoulder and I nodded with a weak smile. I closed my locker and the two of us started walking towards the front doors but we were met by Hoseok and Yoongi who were walking in our direction. I quickly sighed, not knowing what to expect from this. As we met, all of us stopped and looked at each other. Taehyung and the other two in front of us exchanged nods, as a greeting and then they all looked at me.

"Eunsoon-ah.... What happened during lunch? You're usually not like that." Hoseok asked with a worried expression.

"How can you be so annoyed with Jungkook? Did he do something that we don't know about?" Yoongi added and his worry melted my heart. I sighed.

"Mianhae. For what happened during lunch. I overreacted. It's just.... I really can't stand him for some reason. And I hated how open you guys were with him. I guess.... I'm a little jealous..." I admited, embarassed. Hoseok and Yoongi looked at each other, frowning. They turned back to me.

"Jealous?" Yoongi guestioned. "Do Eunsoon... Jealous? Of a guy?" I weakly nodded, averting my eyes. Suddenly I felt two pairs of arms pulling me into a hug.

"Yah, pabo Soonie!" Hoseok exclaimed as the two boys hugged me. I could feel butterflies in my stomach because of Yoongi but tried my best to ignore it. They pulled out of the hug and looked at me. "Promise you'll never be jealous like this again! You're our best friend and that'll never change, okay?" Hoseok added and I mentally facepalmed. Why was I letting a new kid do this to me? I gave them a genuine smile and nodded. But I didn't want to face Jungkook about this yet. I felt no need to. He still annoyed me and I strongly disliked him. That wasn't going to change.

'Well, I guess we'll see you later. Later." Yoongi said and smiled before the two of them walked away.

"Wah. Eunsoon-ah bravely confessed her jealousy." Taehyung looked genuinely impressed.

"I guess. I still hate him though." I scrunched up my nose as we started walking again.

"You still haven't really explained why." Taehyung stated.

"Ugh, can we not talk about him right now?" I groaned. "Let's go get donuts." I grabbed his arm and we headed toward the mall, the second day in a row now.

..............

It was 4:52 in the morning, according to my alarm clock. All the stuff that happened the day before was still bothering me. I knew I was fine with BTS since I explained how I felt to Hoseok and Yoongi but for some reason, I still felt a heavy burden weighing me down. It made me unable to sleep through most of the night. I tried to think of other things but BTS kept popping into my head. Sometimes even that brat Jungkook showed up. After a long time of just laying in bed thinking, I stood up and walked towards the window. My view was towards the new neighbours house but I could only properly see one of the windows on the second level. Obviously, all of their lights were out, considering the fact that it was so early in the morning. That evening we were going to have dinner with them but I didn't really look forward to it. They were probably just going to be another family of rich snobs like everyone else at my school. Oh well.

A few hours went by and it was finally 7 a.m. I took a quick shower, put my uniform on and went downstairs to eat breakfast. As usual, my whole family was already there and we ate breakfast together. Kyungsoo and I then entered his car to drive to school.

"So, I never got to ask. How was your first day of school?" He asked while driving. I gulped. I couldn't tell him that I already got in a fight, could I?

"It was.... y' know..... how it usually is." I tried to sound uninterested.

"Did you make an female friends?" He quickly responded. I looked over and sighed.

"Oppa... almost all of the girls in our school, especially in my class, are es. I don't need to befriend people like that."

"But your only friends are BTS; a group of bad boys. I was okay with it before, but I'm not sure anymore."

"Oppa, stop being so overprotective! I can handle myself. I know that the guys seem bad, but they're like puppies. They need me to take care of them and I won't let them down." I said with full confidence, but then Jungkook popped into my head. I realized that I still didn't know how I was going to solve all of that.

"Okay, fine. Just promise me that you'll stop hanging with them if they try to make you do something you don't want to, okay?" He gave up. I nodded with a small smile.

We made it to school and the day went by pretty smoothly. I talked to BTS like nothing had happened and Jungkook ended up hanging with the guys in BTS that I wasn't talking to in that moment. So, I didn't have to talk to him. He didn't seem too interested in talking to me anyways, so it was fine. Maybe, just maybe, I could get used to this.

..............

I stood in front of my bathroom-mirror and just looked at myself. My mom had told me to dress up pretty nicely and do my hair and makeup. I don't know if she had noticed, but I wasn't really used to wearing stuff like this, even if I was rich. The clothes I wore, didn't really make me look that rich. Nobody in school actually knew that I was one of the richest kids around and I wanted it to stay that way. My parents told me that the new neighbours are possibly as rich as us, so they were probably going to dress up really well. I sighed.

"I guess I'll look up stuff on YouTube....." I took my phone out, still standing in front of the mirror. After about two hours of getting ready (it took that long since I messed up a lot), I was finally done. My clothes were a little too girly for my taste, I decided to style my jetblack hair in cute waves, but I kept the makeup pretty natural. I didn't want to give them the expression that I was the girly type but my mom would have started nagging and whining if I didn't wea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter