Urgent

Rich Rebels In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsoon POV

My feet clumped down the shiny wooden staircase, heavy shoulders hanging forward and eyes half-open in sleep deprivation. I couldn't get any sleep after waking up so early and therefore felt more tired than usual with a hint of nausea trickling in my throat.

But today I was finally going to actually try to get closer to Yoongi. It was my only choice at this point.

As I entered the kitchen, mom was already there making breakfast.

'Smells like eggs and french toast' I thought, the sides of my mouth curling slightly upwards in approval. 'Hell yes'.

"Woah...." Mom's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I was met by her staring at me with a shocked expression. "Are you alright, sweetie. You look a little... ill."

I sighed and glared at her.

"I'm fine, mom."

..............

I walked with big steps towards the front door of the main building, an unknown enthusiasm filling my body.

"Sooni-ah!" I recognized Taehyung's voice immediately and turned to be met by him running my way.

"Annyeong, Tae."

"Annyeong!"

The two of us walked in through the doors together, discussing the biology homework that the both of us had been too lazy to finish. It only took a few seconds after walking through the door before I spotted Yoongi further down the hallway by his locker. His skin looked pale and smooth as usual, his jawline looked as sharp as a razor blade, his body looked as slim and fit as ever and his fingerless gloves hugged his slender hands. Damn, he was a gorgeous man.

Tae and I walked up to him, earning a small smile from him when he saw us.

"Hey, guys." He greeted with a nod, us doing the same.

"Where do you have class now, hyung?"

"The 400-corridor, upstairs. Physics."

"Hey, when do I get to hear that song 'I Need U'?" I asked, impatience and anticipation surfacing.

Yoongi chuckled, making my heart tickle.

"Soon enough, okay? Just be patient." He smirked as I playfully groaned and shoved into his side a little.

As we kept walking in a lazy rhythm, my eyes casually analyzing our surroundings, my gaze landed on Jungkook. I couldn't help but feel my body stiffen and my nerves tensing slightly at the sight of him, even more when I saw who he was with.

Seulgi, of course.

It was no surprise but I still felt uncomfortable about her. There was no real reason for it, she just annoyed me.

Jungkook and Seulgi were just talking to each other, occasionally laughing at what the other had said.

"Ha, look. It's Kookie and his girlfriend." Taehyung joked and instead of laughing with him, it only made me further irritated.

'I'm with Yoongi right now, I can't have a fit'.

"Ey, Jungkookie!" Tae called out before whistling slightly. Jungkook's head whipped in our direction, his eyes widening slightly. He said something to Seulgi before walking away from her and heading over to us.

"Hi, guys." He greeted awkwardly, obviously keeping his gaze off of me intentionally.

"Sup, Kookie." Taehyung smiled.

"Guys, I've got to go. My class starts soon." Yoongi announced, disappointment creeping into me. "Catch you at lunch."

"Yeah, see you then." I called out before he walked off.

"So, Jungkook. You getting some?" Taehyung smirked toward the said boy.

"Huh?" He answered, his face resembling that of a question mark.

"Oh, come on. You and Seulgi."

It took a few seconds before Jungkook answered.

"Oh, no! No no no. We're just friends." He insisted, making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah, sure." Tae laughed.

"Annyeong!" Jimin suddenly appeared beside us, happy as ever.

"Hey, Jimin!" Tae said as they fist-bumped. "We should work on the project later. After school?"

"Yeah, that works. How's it going for you guys with it?" Jimin asked. Jungkook and I looked at each other with widened eyes, before looking away a split second after.

"Good."

"Cool."

We spoke at the same time, causing us to look at one another once again before quickly finding the floor unusually interesting.

"Cool." Jimin nodded before we reached the classroom.

..............

I quickly tossed my books over the others in my trashcan of a locker, feeling more stressed than usual to get to lunch as quickly as possible. Getting closer to Yoongi wasn't going to happen by itself and it was time to finally take matters into my own hands and get it done.

My locker slammed shut from the harsh impact of my hand before I started power-walking down the hallway in the direction of the cafeteria, dodging the crowds of hungry teenagers like a ninja. This hormonal seventeen-year-old girl had a goal and nothing was gonna come in my way.

As I reached the doors to the food court, I opened them instantly and the first thing I saw, in the middle of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter