Too Good Or Bad To Be True

Rich Rebels In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsoon POV

Silence.

Minutes of pure, awkward, clueless, uncomfortable silence.

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't think of what to say either. If this would have happened with anyone else, literally anyone, it wouldn't have been this weird and awkward afterwards. But it was Jungkook. The one person that I would never have even considered thinking of doing such a thing with. Not that it was a real kiss, barely even a peck.

I finally dared to shift my gaze to the pink boy, still seated on the shiney wooden floor. I was met by his big round eyes before both of us quickly looked away again.

.

I heard shuffling come from his direction and looked over to see him having stood up. He straightened his jacket and dusted off his pants before he warily looked my way.

I gulped.

"Uhm.." I suddenly started speaking without entirely making the decision consciously first. "I... I'm sorry about those two, they're.... special..."

He only nodded carefully.

"And..." Another gulp. "I'm sorry about the... ehh... the ah.." I gestured towards my mouth and saw his eyes grow slightly wider before he frantically shook his head.

"N-n-no i-it's fine. It was partially my fault anyway..."

Silence again.

"I-I'm not even sure it counts as a real kiss." I suddenly muttered out loud. "Actually, no, it wasn't a real kiss. You know, it's nothing to get weird about because it was nothing." I said confidently, but on the inside I was trembling.

He looked straight at me for awhile before he responded.

"Right. It was nothing. In fact, it didn't even happen." His posture changed and he didn't look as nervous anymore. I tried to imitate him and nodded firmly.

"Right. So no more being awkward. Let's just continue with our project without any weirdness, like nothing ever happened."

"Like what never happened?" He joked and I involuntarily broke into a small smile as he did the same.

Kyungsoo then popped up at the doorway out of nowhere.

"Okay, you guys, I-" He paused when he saw that Minseok and Baekhyun weren't there anymore. "What the- Where did they go, Eunsoon?"

I shot a wary look toward Jungkook before I looked back at Kyungsoo who's eyes were even bigger than usual.

"Uhm, they left.."

"Wae?"

"I... don't know."

Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes at me, knowing that something was suspicious.

"Whatever." He said. "I'll just meet them up later, I guess."

He then left the room and I quickly spoke up, trying to avoid any potential risk for awkward silence again.

"Okay, so let's continue. Where were we?" I said with artificial interest and sat down on the sofa again. Jungkook followed me but I could see how his every movement was very controlled and cordinated, as if he was afraid to make a mistake. I couldn't blame him honestly.

I cleared my throat.

"Right... So let's go."

..............

So, the study session was supposed to continue just like nothing happened, like Minseok and Baekhyun never came, like we never even left the couch at any point, like we were just two friends working on our project. Was that how it turned out?

Nope.

Not even close.

Ninetyfive percent of the time we were completely quiet and as soon as our hands brush against each other's accidentally, we jumped and became even more stiff. It was honestly the worst feeling in my gut that I'd had in a long time. I didn't know why, all I knew is that I hated that feeling.

Finally it was getting dark outside and Jungkook left just before my parents came home. We ate late dinner and then I went up to my room to surf on the computer for awhile.

As I was looking at whatever was trending on YouTube at the moment, something finally hit me like a million bricks right on my head, smashing into my brain and making my whole body stiff.

He kissed me.

The motherer kissed me.

He took my very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter