Movie Night

Rich Rebels In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsoon POV

I stared at the boy who sat on the left side of the classroom, as I sat on the right side. It was detention and we were the only two students in the room. Damn it. Why did I have to throw a cup of coffee on Mr. Lee like that, on impulse? Why coudln't I just let Jungkook protect me and take the bla-... I suddenly realized what the annoying boy had done for me.

"Goma-" I was in the middle of thanking him, but felt that it was kind of weird, since the two of us weren't really the best of friends. His head turned to me and I forced myself to continue, as I turned my gaze away from him. "Gomawo." It was a very simple 'thank you' but I felt that it was enough at the moment.

"It's fine. I would have done that for anyone who was being harassed, if I could." He cleared his throat as he said that. It made sence. It wasn't that I thought that he would have done it just for me, of course not, but for some reason his words sent a cold feeling through my body.

"Well, there are not a lot of people, besides BTS, who dare to confront Jaebum, so still; thank you." I said and only afterwards realized that my words could've came off as too nice.

"Don't worry about it. Besides, I'm almost a part of BTS now anyways."

My head turned in his direction and my eyes narrowed. He probably said that because he was really proud and happy, but I took his words as him trying to annoy me. He then looked back at me and saw my glare. "Oh, that's right; you hate me and don't want me to join BTS." He scoffed, which made me scoff.

"What I want has never stopped you before, so why now?"

"Who said I was gonna stop?" He raised his eyebrows at me and I stared at him in disbelief.

"Ha, right." A dishonest smile spread on my lips as I turned away. At that moment, I felt just as annoyed with the boy as I did before and completely forgot that he'd just saved me.

"You owe me now, by the way." His voice was heard and I turned to look at him with an annoyed expression, but as I saw how serious he suddenly looked, I was surprised. Words were about to leave my mouth, but he continued before me. "You can't deny what I did for you, and it was pretty serious too, so you owe me." A frown was painted across my face. A second ago what he did wasn't a big deal and now I owed him? Couldn't he make his mind up about anything?! As I sat there frowning and glaring at him at the same time, the door opened in a haste and revealed a worried Taehyung.

"Omo! Do Eunsoon, Jeon Jungkook! What happened?!" Both Jungkook and I looked surprised at Taehyung's sudden appearance. "Some guys told me that you got in trouble with Im Jaebum!" He really was worried.

"Yeah, he wanted to uhm... take me..y'know... like that." I felt really awkward saying it at that moment, for some reason. "But Jungkook came and punched him."

"What?! Ohmagahd! Kookie saved you?" Suddenly Taehyung walked up to Jungkook and hugged him tightly, making Jungkook's eyes widen out of confusion. I guess he wasn't used to tight hugs from other men yet... "Kamsahamnida, Jeon Jungkook! Gomawo!" Taehyung held Jungkook tighter and Jungkook patted his back a little. When Jungkook's eyes met mine however, a small hint of sadness was apparent. Why was he sad, all of a sudden? Taehyung released the hug and walked up to me instead, hugging me quickly, but tightly, and then looking me right in the eyes. "Gwenchana?"

"Ne, I'm fine." I looked over at Jungkook and saw that he was looking away, still looking sad. It made me feel bad, to be honest. "Only thanks to him." Jungkook's head snapped in our direction with a surprised expression. I gave him a hint of a smile and he looked down towards his feet... What the heck? When his head looked up towards us again, he gave us a smile and I froze. My eyes locked at the sight of his white teeth, smiling eyes and slightly chubby cheeks. I simply couldn't look away. I didn't know why. I didn't know what this feeling was, but I felt weird. When he saw me staring at him, he stared back and our gazes locked with each others. What the was happening? Why was his smile suddenly so..... interesting?

"Ne, you're right!" Taehyung snapped both of us out of our dazes and we turned our heads to him instead. I could feel my cheeks heat up in embarassment. What was that about? Aish, Jungkook was so annoying. Always disturbing my thoughts. I glanced over at him and saw him pursing his lips. Was I not the only one who felt that weird sensation? Did Jungkook feel it too?

Jungkook POV

What the heck just happened? I fiddled with my fingers in annoyance of myself. Why did I do that? For some reason, her quarter-of-a-smile made me feel weird and I couldn't help but smile back. I regreted it immediately after, thinking that she was now even more annoyed with me. I mean, I didn't care if she was annoyed with me or not, she was just a pain in the when she opened , barking at me. What would she think after that stupid smile I just gave? Would she think that I liked he- NO! Only someone stupid would think that! I really didn't like her, at all! She hated me for no reason, aish, so ignorant! I'd never like someone like that! Ever! I sighed as those thoughts spread in my head. Oh, how I hoped that I was right.

..............

Eunsoon POV

I was on my way to Taehyung's house. He told me that all the guys would hang out at his house and watch a movie or two and invited me to come over, so of course I accepted. I loved watching movies with the guys, because they always gave really funny reactions. And I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter