Bak 2 Skool

Rich Rebels In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsoon POV

The sand felt warm and soft against the back of my legs as I sat in the sand, feeling the sea breeze against my pale skin. The sight of the water was beautiful, but the guy beside me was even more so. His strawberry-blonde hair was slightly faded and his milky skin was lit up by the rays of the sun. We were alone on the beach and all that could be heard were waves hitting against the tanned ground. Suddenly, his head turned to me and I froze.

"Y' know, Eunsoon-ah, there's something I've wanted to tell you for a really long time..." I slowly turned my head to face him and saw that his gaze shifted from me down to his hands and then back to me. I slightly nodded, telling him to continue.".... I don't know how to say it, so I'm just gonna do it." I could see him taking a deep breath and I gulped as my heart pounded wildly against my chest. ".....I.....I like you, Do Eunsoon.... I really like you." Time stopped. It became extremely quiet. The sound of waves completely disappeared. I wasn't even sure where we were anymore, but it didn't matter. My wide eyes became smaller as a smile crept onto my face.

"Yoongi-ah..." I managed to mumble. "... I like you too." His face immidiately brightened up and his eyes glistened with hope. He shyly scooted closer to me and closed his eyes, starting to lean in towards my face. If possible, my heartbeat increased even more and I quickly closed my eyes in anticipation. Oh my god. He was going to kiss me. I was going to have my first kiss with my childhood- and current crush. He was being so shy and gentle and cute. Basically the opposite of what he really is... . I shouldn't have thought of that. I immediately shot my eyes open and found myself being shooken hardly.

"Yah, Soonie, wake up! It's the last day before hell starts again! We can't waste it in bed!" A deep and raspy voice was yelling at me. I recognized who it was immediately. I tried to pull the white duvet over my head to block the sound, but he still kept shaking me and complaining. I threw the duvet to the side and quickly sat up, glaring at him.

"Tae! Will you shut the fudge up!" I exclaimed with a hoarse voice. Taehyung smiled widely at me.

"Yay, you're awake!" He said, ruffling my black and messy hair. I groaned and my back fell on to the dark brown sheets and I tightly closed my eyes since it was so bright. He chuckled. "C'mon! I'll buy you ice cream for breakfast." He tempted. I squinted with my eyes and shot him another glare before I sighed.

"Fine." I mumbled and stood up from my queen-sized bed. I could see him smirking as he sat on my my bed with a proud expression. I scoffed and walked towards my closet. That brat woke me up from the best dream I've had in ages. Oh and our lips were so close to finally touching. Even if it wasn't real, I still wanted to experience it. Also, before you assume anything, Taehyung isn't my boyfriend. I know what it seems like since he woke up in my bed but we're just friends. Best friends. We've been best friends since childhood and we're really close. Everyone assumes we're dating but nope, that would never happen. But I've got to admit, the fact that he loves hugging and cuddling doesn't help people to understand that we're nothing but friends. Oh well, I still love him. He has always been there for me. He's my cute and weird little alien, Kim Taehyung. My real crush is actually Yoongi. He's has always been my crush. I've had other crushes too, but he's always been there. But I know he only sees me as a friend, so I try to just treat him like the rest of BTS.

I opened the doors to my walk-in-closet and quickly grabbed a set of clothes, keeping the same shorts that I was already sleeping in. As I was changing inside the closet, Taehyung was changing in my room. When I walked out of the closet, Taehyung threw his Vans bag over his shoulders, carrying it like a backpack and smiled at me.

"Shall we go?" He asked. I nodded with a small smile, still being really tired. The two of us walked down the stairs only to be greeted by Kyungsoo who was making breakfast in the kitchen.

"Hey sis! Taehyung!" He waved. Taehyung and I waved back at him and he gave us a questioning look. "Huh? Aren't you guys gonna eat breakfast?"

"Oh, uhh..." I gave Taehyung a panicked look, since I knew that Kyungsoo wouldn't let me eat ice cream for breakfast. Especially the day before school started.

"Oh! Yeah, of course! It's just that I owe Eunsoon something since she helped me out the other day, so I'm taking her out for a really special breakfast!" Taehyung quickly came up with something and I was mildly impressed, even though it wasn't completely a lie. That he owed me something, that was a lie though. Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes.

"I didn't know you guys had to return each others favours... Aren't you a little too close for that?" He questioned. I gulped.

"Yah, oppa! I helped him with something that was kinda big! He owes me!" I exclaimed and didn't have to try too hard to sound annoyed, since I was still sleepy. I saw Taehyung nodding in the corner of my eye. Kyungsoo sighed.

"Fine. Just eat healthy food, alright?" He said and I nodded. I grabbed a hold of Taehyungs arm and dragged him towards the front door. Before we headed out, I could see Kyungsoo shooting a glare towards Taehyung and I sighed. Kyungsoo was quite protective of me. He never liked how close Taehyung was to me, especially now that we were teenagers and Taehyung was still hugging me as if I was his teddy bear, all the time. Kyungsoo thought that Taehyungs hormones would get the best of him and that one day, when we were having our usual sleepovers, he would try to.... do it with me. I always got irritated at the thought of Kyungsoo seeing Taehyung in that way. I knew Taehyung only saw me as a really good friend, nothing more. Just because we're teens, doesn't mean we're gonna try to have with our best friends! Eew.

I shrugged the thought of all that off and Taehyung and I started walking.

"Now you owe me something." Taehyung giggled. I scoffed. That's when we realized that a moving-truck was parked outside the house next to mine. Or more precisely, a few moving-trucks. I wasn't surprised. This was the rich families' neighbourhood after all.

"Woh, is someone moving in next-door?" Taehyung asked. I shrugged and we picked our pace up on our way to the mall.

..............

"Mmm, I love cookies-and-cream flavour!" I smiled as I devoured the ice cream in my hands. Taehyung chuckled.

"I know. You always say that when we buy ice cream. It's not like I'm gonna forget." He his strawberry ice cream. I shot him a playful glare and slightly kicked him under the table, before I continued to dream away in the ice cream. "By the way, what were you dreaming earlier?" He asked, innocently. I snapped out of ice cream kingdom and widened my eyes at him. He tilted his head.

"Uhm... I d-... I dunno-... c-can't remember, I mean..." I averted my eyes and pretended to concentrate on the ice cream. Taehyung frowne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter