News

5 Promises to My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV


“Okay, I have all the things I need. What now?” Bomi muttered and looked down on her phone attentively while leaned her back on the kitchen counter. She was a bit tense and sweat already slightly drenched on her forehead.


“This won’t do. I’ve got to call the emergency line,” she only thought of one person who could help her. Thus, with speed of light she already got her on the line.


“Hello Eunji-ah, I have some sort of emergency right now. Can you come to my home this instance?”


“Is this another trick of yours to make me sit for 3 long hours and teach you math again? If that’s a yes then I’ll pass. You seriously need a lesson from the expert”


“Geez, so mean. No, that’s not the reason. By the way my math is improving you know and those chapters I need your help with back then were absolute hell for my poor brain.”


“Okay then, please enlighten me what do you need actually”


“Um, I want to cook some lunch for Chorong unni, but you know how horrific my cooking skill is. So, can you come and help me instead?”


“Aww, my Pabomi is being so sweet now. Okay, give me 15 minutes and I’ll be at your door.”


**********


The kitchen was not under fire or whatnot, all credits to Eunji for helping Bomi cooking the chicken soup just like the way she planned. The soup was almost done and Eunji had something on her mind on that moment.


“Bomi-ah, later when you go to meet Chorong unni, will Naeun be there as well?” Eunji asked but her eyes didn’t meet Bomi’s, perhaps to hide her blushes.


“I did texted her yesterday and she said she’s coming too this afternoon,” the oblivious Bomi answered plainly not noticing her best friend’s weird acting.


“Really??” Eunji’s face glowed harder and that surprised Bomi.


“what’s with Naeun? You like her now?” Bomi smirked. Maybe she was not that oblivious after all.


“What?? No, I mean I don’t know.”Eunji blurted out.


“So, means you like her.” Bomi teased again.


“Yahh, stop it,” Eunji came closer to Bomi and tried to shut her up with a headlock.


Bomi’s phone suddenly buzzed inside her pocket. Still in Eunji possession, Bomi looked on her phone screen with difficulty.


“It’s text from Naeun,” Bomi shouted and Eunji let her go in split second.


[Please come to the hospital a.s.a.p. We need to talk. It’s about Chorong unni]

 

Bomi POV


I don’t know why, but the short text from Naeun all of sudden turned me into a great terrify. Eunji and I quickly made our pace to the hospital, not forgetting the chicken soup we made. I tried my best to tranquil my thumping heart but, it acted even crazier once I saw Naeun sat on the blue chair in front of Chorong unni’s room and she was crying if I was right.


I tapped her shoulder. “Naeun, what’s wrong? What’s with Chorong unni?" I tried to looked as calm as possible. When I was about to grab on to the door room and check on her, Naeun stopped me by clasping on my wrist.
“Unnie is sleeping, come with me, let’s talk outside” Naeun wiped her tears and dragged me away together with Eunji.

 

Author POV


After more than one week knowing each other, they grew closer each passing day. Not even once Naeun ever portray her weak side in front of Bomi or Eunji, but today was an exception. The news was too much for her to take in which she ended up feeling so vulnerable, so helpless. What was harder for her to do was to inform Bomi unni the news, the painful reality because she deserves the truth. For that reason, Naeun texted her to come to the hospital right after she heard the news.


All of them settled down on a bench under the shed of a big tree. Naeun brought them to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter