Last Hug, A Goodbye Kiss

5 Promises to My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's  POV

"3 more days and my fate will change. Who thought I can be this lucky to be able to continue living my life and earning the love that I don't even dare to dream before." Chorong had a glimpse of her past, making her feeling grateful for the upcoming future ahead.

The exact date for her transplant surgery had been finalized and everything was well prepared.

But one thing,  the secret behind still remained as a secret and no one else ever knew about it.

Chorong sat on a chair, close to the glass window to look at the beauty of sunlight's beam poking at her pale white face at light intensity. She always love the sun and its bright light as if it is a true guidance for people who lost in darkness.

After a little while, she felt a hand sneak around her shoulders and a familiar scent of whom it belonged touched her nose. Chorong smiled at the smooth, warm contact.

"Bomi, you're here." Chorong said after lifting her right arms to meet the hands of her dearly girlfriend.

"Dae Unnie. How are you doing today? Miss me again?" Bomi slightly teased. She leaned closer at the crook of Chorong's neck and tightened her embrace like that would be the last hug she could offer.

" I'm not. I mean, not anymore because you're already here." Chorong put down her gaze to hide her flushed face. But Bomi was good enough to catch the shyness in Chorong's tone. She wanted to deepen their fluffiness moment.

"Aww, Unnie. It's so- sweet. Auch, my-poor heart-can't take it- any longer." Bomi stuttered, jokingly grabbed her chest and slowly moving her feet to confront Chorong before kneeling down in front of her.

With that very much poor of acting skills, she earned a not so gentle squeeze on her face by both of Chorong's palms.

"Yah Bomi, that is one 'good' way to ruin this moment." Chorong brought her head down with Bomi's face still in her possession. Her eyes fell onto the younger's lips that look very welcoming.

Silence quickly filled the atmosphere. None of them took the initiative, until Bomi lost her patience in that intimidating eye gazing battle.

She grabbed ahold onto Chorong's hands and pulled her forward for the event, a kiss that they've been longing. Their lips lingered onto each other for quite a moment   before they broke it for the need of air but still they had their foreheads pressed against each other.

"Park Chorong, I love you,"

"I love you too Bomi,"

Who knew that might be their last hug and a goodbye kiss

*****

"Bbom-ah, do you bring the thing I asked you to?" Chorong broke the silence. Bomi promised her to bring it that day.

" Yes, I have it in my bag, but may I know why?  It suppose to be my secret Unnie. So it might be dangerous for you to look at it," Bomi said as she really afraid of what Chorong would find out soon.

"I won't look at the content, but I want to write something else inside. Something for you. Please Bomi-ah," Chorong pleaded. She had it planned beforehand so she wanted to make the mission a success.

"Okay, but don't peek, okay. You shall write at the blank page at the back. Promise?" Like a cute kid, she pointed out her pinky finger to meet with Chorong's.

" This cute little pabo. Hehe," Chorong said in whisper but still connected their fingers or else Bomi won't give in.

Bomi jumped down from the hospital bed she shared with Chorong then slowly reached for her bag on the chair and took out the book before handed it to Chorong.

'5 Promises to My Love'

" I need to write this. Give me few minutes." Chorong turned to the blank page at the back and started scrabbling to leave Bomi in daze.

"What are you writing Unnie? I wanna know. " Bomi was eager about it and somehow worried.

" Wait. It's almost done." Chorong's eyes still on the book. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter