Nine~

The person I love....Is you!? [HIATUS]

*Haewon's POV*

I trudged back to the overhang and slumped down on the floor. I didn't know what had just happened. Kyuhyun was still standing at the edge of the rooftop. I couldn't seen his face, but I was worried and feeling guilty. 'Did I go too far?' I thought, blinking back tears. It was very dark now, and the ground was rough and cold. I stared at my feet, knowing that the night would drag by. I was glad that tomorrow was the weekend, and that at least I didn't have to be ready for school the next morning. I jumped as I heard Kyuhyun walking over. He sat down next to me and sighed. 'I-I'm so sorry, I really am, I was stupid and I went to far' I babbled, feeling like a fool. He put his hand on top of mine. 'Don't feel bad. I'm not angry or anything, it was just a bit unexpected' he said.

'I still feel like an idiot-'

'Hey. You have nothing to feel bad about' he said firmly, putting his hand round the back of my head and pulling me into a hug. I didn't know what to do and I didn't want to move, so I stayed there. I still felt bad, but I also felt warm and secure, and eventually drifted off to sleep.

 

*Kyuhyun's POV*

She had her hands on my face. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. She had her hands in my hair and before I knew it, I was leaning over her, supported by my hands and still kissing her...

With a start, my eyes flicked open. I could see an expanse of inky darkness above me, and I turned my head slightly to see Haewon's face. She was facing me, sleeping soundly on her side and breathing gently. I was stiff from sleeping on the hard ground, and as I shifted uncomforably, I realised that I had my arm round her. I gently  her hair and sighed. 'Oh Haewon...What have I got myself into?' I thought to myself, watching her eyelids flickering in her sleep. I was exhausted, but I didn't think I could get back to sleep. I was too worried about what I was going to do in the morning. I couldn't even be sure that anyone would open the door and allow us to get down. How would I even explain to them why we were here? I huffed in defeat and closed my eyes...

 

***

 

'YAH! What the hell are you doing up here!?'

I opened my eyes and squinted into the daylight. A man was standing over me, and he had a threatening expression on his face. I sat up and rubbed my head. 'Well!? How did you get here? I don't want any stupid teenagers up to no good in the roof of my building!' he growled. I looked around, not completley awake, and saw Haewon sleeping a few feet away. She must have moved away from me in the night. 'Sorry, we-'

'You know what? I don't even care! Just get off my building, now!' he shouted. 'You! Oi!' he growled, walking over to Haewon. I stood up and strode over to him, stopping him. 'We're going' I said firmly, shooting him a look that said 'don't you dare.' I bent down and gently shook Haewon's shoulder. 'Haewon? We have to go now' I said quietly. Her eyes fluttered open and she frowned at me. 'What?' she mumbled.

'It's morning, we have to go now' I repeated.

'Come on!' the man cried, throwing our bags at me. 'Get up!' I stood up and matched his eye level. 'Control your temper and have some patience. We are leaving now' I growled. He turned up his lip at me and snorted. Turning and picking up the bags, I grabbed Haewon's hand and led her down the stairs.

 

*Haewon's POV*

'What a horrible man' I said as we turned the corner from the building. Kyuhyun nodded. 'What are we going to do now?' I asked, and he chuckled.

'What do you want to do?' he replied. I shrugged.

'Something that means we won't be chased by fangirls' I chided. He laughed and looked around.

'How about some tea?' he suggested. I smiled and nodded. As we left the cafe, two cups of steaming tea in our hands, we just wandered around for a while. It was about mid-morning, and the streets were relatively busy. Suddenly, I felt something hit me on the head. I looked up and was pelted with raindrops.'Yah!' I exclaimed, and Kyuhyun looked at me. 'Quick' he said, 'my dorm is about a block away!'

'What?' I cried. 'I can't go to your dorm! What about everyone there!? My flat is up here, let's go there!' Not waiting for a reply, I grabbed his wrist and began to run. When we got to my flat, we were soaked. I rammed the key in the door and was relieved to see that I had left the flat tidy. 'Stay there' I said, going to my cupboard and pulling out some towels. I threw one to Kyuhyun. 'Sit down' I said, patting the sofa. He sat next to me and thanked me for letting him in. 'You can have a shower if you want' I said. 'Just don't panic if the lock sticks-a good tug should to it'

'Thanks' he smiled, rubbing his hair with the towel. I watched him for a second. 'Man, a lot of fans would be jealous of me right now!' I mused.

'I'll go and have that shower now I think' he said. I nodded and watched him leave. What a whirlwind the last few hours had been...