Fourteen~

The person I love....Is you!? [HIATUS]
*Henry's POV*

Haewon had been gone a while, and I could see that Kyu was beginning to wonder where she was. I was a little bit worried myself-I'd seen several girls giving the two threatening glares the whole night. It was understandable-I mean, who wouldn't be jealous of the girl who got the idol? I decided not to tell Kyu though, I didn't want to worry him. The minutes ticked by, and eventually I decided to go and look for her. I couldn't shake off my bad feeling. 'I'll be back in a minute' I muttered, not giving Kyu time to respond as I strode away.

I took the pathway out of the block, towards the nearest toilets. I hadn't gone far when I saw a shape lying at the side of the path. It was dark, but I knew it was Haewon. Kneeling down, I gently rolled her over and saw a mark on her forehead. 'Haewon? Haewon, can you hear me?' I asked. There was no response. I squeezed her shoulder gently. 'Haewon?' I tried again. Her eyelids flickered, and she let out a sigh. 'Kyu?' she whispered.

'No, it's me, Henry' I replied. 'Can you sit up?' She winced as she propped herself up on her elbows, before they age way and she fell back to the floor. I caught my breath, grabbing her head just in time before it hit the ground again. Then I fumbled around in my pocket, pulling out my phone and dialling for Kyu.

'Hello?'

'Kyu! It's me. I'm out here with Haewon, she's been injured.'

'What? I'll come straight away!' he said, sounding panicked. It wasn't long before he got to us. 'Hae! Oh my...Hae' he trailed off, taking her hand and cradling her. 'I'll call an ambulance' I said, reaching for my phone again. Once I had given the details to the ambulance services, I turned to Kyu. 'We need to get her out to the front entrance. Can you stand? Oh never mind, we'll help' I said, taking one of her arms and hitching it over my shoulders. Kyu did the same, and we supported her as she walked gingerly.

On the way through, I caught sight of some girls standing in the corridor. 'Oh look, now she's got two of them! She must be a e, that's the only explanation' I heard one of them say. I stopped and looked at Kyu before gently lifting Haewon's arm from me. I stormed over to them and glared. 'If you ever, EVER touch Haewon again, I swear, you will be sorry' I said through gritted teeth. They smirked. I wanted to slap them, but I knew that I would only be stooping to their level again, so I took leave of them with another glare and helped Kyu get her into the ambulance. Haewon came round during th ambulance trip, much to Kyu's relief. Once we go to the hospital, the doctors asked us to wait outside while they checked her over, so we sat in the waiting room anxiously. Thankfully, it was empty except for an adjhumma-Fangirls at that moment would not have gone down well. I looked at Kyu, who was wringing his hands. 'She'll he alright, I'm sure' I said, placing a hand on his shoulder. He sat back and sighed. 'I hope so. Thanks, by the way...but...how did you know that she was in trouble?'

'I don't really know. I'd seen some girls getting pretty jealous and-I don't know, I just had this bad feeling' I replied. He smiled. Just then, the doctor came out from behind the curtain. 'She seems ok, she needs stitches and she has a mild concussion, so we'd like to keep her in overnight to observe her condition' he said. Kyu stood up. 'Can I see her?' he asked. The doctor nodded and held the curtain open. He looked at me, and I shook my head. 'I'll give them a moment' I said quietly, sitting back down. As I watched the doctor speed of with his notes, I couldn't help but feel angry again. Beating somebody up was bad enough, but when it was your best friend's girlfriend...I sighed and buried my head in my hands.