Twelve~

The person I love....Is you!? [HIATUS]
*Kyuhyun's POV*

'Annyeong' I heard in my ear as I felt two arms snaking round my neck. 'Annyeong' I replied softly, chuckling as I grabbed Haewon's hands and untwined her arms from me, turning to face her. 'I'm going dress shopping later, for the ball' she whispered, smiling coyly. 'No don't!' I blurted, before I realised what I had said. She frowned. 'Why?

'Because...because I want to come with you' I replied. She grinned and giggled. 'You're such a sweet boy' she said with a peck on my nose. 'I'll come and pick you up on Thursday, at four o'clock, and we can go then' I suggested.

'What, on the night of the ball itself? Seems a bit short notice' she replIed, sounding a little hesitant. 'Trust me' I said mysteriously, hugging her. 'Thursday, four o'clock!' I called as I turned and headed for my next class.

*Haewon's POV*

I was getting worried by the time Kyu finally arrived at my flat. There was only two and a half hours until the ball-not enough time to buy a dress, and get my hair and makeup done, I was sure. But Kyu was perfectly calm-in fact, he was suspiciously calm. 'I've got it all under control' he said cooly. I sighed, pushing him towards the door. 'Well then we have to go now! Or we won't have enough time!' I exclaimed. He grinned and opened the door, only to stop dramatically and put his hands in the air. 'Well well, what's this?' he said smugly. I looked over his shoulder and saw a large, flat box sitting on my doormat. He picked it up and smirked, closing the door and leading me into the living room. 'I believe this is for you' he chuckled, holding the box out to me. I took it from him, my impatience replaced by curiosity. Slowly, I opened the box, to find a note sitting atop a layer of tissue paper. I opened the note; it read: 'Told you I had it under control!'

I lookedup at Kyu, who was grinning. 'Open it!' he murmured. Gently, I pulled back the tissue paper to see a square of deep, shimmery indigo blue. I lifted it out of the box, and the silky material unfolded into a beautiful dress. I gasped, watching as the elegant, floaty number reflected the light as it rippled in my hands. I beamed as my fingers traced the soft folds of the dress. 'It's beautiful!' I gasped, enveloping him in a bear hug. He chuckled and gently pushed me off him. 'Careful' he teased, 'You don't want to crease it before tonight.' I laughed. 'So I suppose you have the rest of it planned out as well do you?' I asked. To my surprise, he shook his head. 'No no, the rest is up to you. Surprise me' he smirked. 'I'd better go and get ready, but I'll meet you there' he added, placing a kiss on my cheek. I smiled again, feeling butterflies dancing in my stomach. Is it possible to be terrified and excited at the same time?