Fifteen~

The person I love....Is you!? [HIATUS]
*Haewon's POV*

I sat up when I heard the doctor come in. 'Miss, I'm pleased to say you can leave now. Your friend is here to pick you up' he said. My eyes widened with happiness as I anticipated Kyu's arrival, but was shocked to see Henry enter. 'Hi' he said, slightly awkwardly, 'How are you feeling?'

'A lot better, thanks…um, where's Kyu?' I asked.

'He was called in by his manager this morning…he says he's really sorry and he wanted to be here but he can't be. Please don't be angry with him!' Henry replied, puffing out his mochi cheeks into an aegyo face. I was sad, but couldn't help smiling at Henry's face. 'Come on, let's get your stuff together. Kyu gave me these to give you' he said, holding out a white paper bag. I looked inside and saw a new pair of jeans, a checked shirt and a hoodie. I smiled, slightly overwhelmed by Kyu's generosity. 'I'll be waiting outside' Henry said, smiling as he stepped out.

*Henry's POV*

'Ready' Haewon said as she walk out into the waiting room. I smiled and went to the reception to tell them we were going. After filling out all the necessary forms, we headed to the lift. It arrived with a bing and we stepped inside, pressing the car park button. The doors closed…and nothing happened. Frowning, I pressed the button again. Still nothing. Haewon looked at me. 'What's happened?' she asked.

'It…won't…do anything' I groaned, pressing the button again. Suddenly, the lift shifted slightly, causing Haewon to jump. The lights flickered, and went out for a second. They came back on very dim. I turned to Haewon in horror as the situation unfolded in front of me. 'W-we're stuck' I mumbled, not quite believing it. Her eyes filled with fear. 'What?!'

'We're stuck in here...The fuse must have blown, look' I said, pointing to the buttons, all of which had their lights out. 'Let's call someone' Haewon said, motioning for me to get my phone. I pulled it out and looked at the signal level. 'I don't have any signal!' I exclaimed, walking all around the lift. Still no signal. 'I guess we'll just have to wait until someone finds us' Haewon said quietly, trying not to sound scared. I nodded and sat on the floor. She sat down next to me, a worried frown creasing her face. 'Kyu's going to be worried' she said. I sighed, unable to think of an answer, and went to look at my watch. She caught my wrist. 'No' she said, 'don't count the time, it will only make you more worried.'. I dropped my hand; she was right. 'This can't seriously be happening!' I groaned, slamming my head back against the wall. We sat in silence for a while, until eventually Haewon said: 'How long do you think we'll be stuck here?' and I sighed.

'I…I don't know. It shouldn't be too long, I'm sure there's some sort of emergency power supply' I replied. She smiled, her shoulders sagging slightly in relief. The minutes ticked by, and I was beginning to worry. Suddenly, Haewon inhaled sharply and grabbed her head. 'Are you ok?' I asked her. She winced. 'My head…It hurts' she groaned, her head dropping down onto my shoulder. I thought quickly, turning to my bag and pulling out my water bottle. 'Drink some' I instructed her, flipping the lid up and holding it out to her. She took it and began to drink, before closing the lid and holding it up to her head. She smirked, and we both began laughing. After a while, she took it away from her head and handed it back to me. 'Better?' I asked. She nodded. More time passed-I have no idea how long we were in there. Suddenly, I heard a sniffling sound. I looked round to see Haewon crying quietly to herself. 'Hey, hey' I said softly, 'what's wrong?'

'I'm-I'm scared. We've been in here ages…what if…what if nobody is coming to get us?' she whimpered. I sighed and put my arm around her comfortingly. 'Don't you worry, we'll be fine, I'm sure somebody is on their way' I said, hoping to reassure her.

*Haewon's POV*

I felt a horrible sense of déjà vu-stuck, scared, and being comforted. It felt like being stuck on the rooftop with Kyu all over again…But Henry's presense was reassuring, and I couldn't help but feel a little better through the fear. However, as time went on, the fear gradually came back, and I started crying again. Henry looked at me, and, ever so gently, wiped the tears off my face with his thumb. His hand lightly traced down my face and across my jawline. My eyes flicked up to meet his, and to this day, I have no idea which emotion was reflected back. I just looked at him for a moment, trying to read his thoughts. His hand settled under my chin and he used his thumb to tilt my chin up. I watched, my mind going blank and all common sense evaporating as he leaned in. I could feel his breath on my face, and I could almost hear his heartbeat as our lips met. If was a soft, gentle kiss, and I lost myself for a moment. It was only when I heard him inhale that I came back to my senses. My eyes flew open, and I pulled away from him, stunned into silence. He seemed to have realised as well, and he didn't say a word or do anything. I felt awful, like a liar and a conman. All I could think was that I had betrayed Kyu, after eveything he'd done for me. I felt like crying as I ran my fingers through my hair. What had I done??

————————————————— Dun dun DUNNNN! what do you think eh? This chapterosaur has taken qute a while to write, so I apologise for not updating sooner. Anyway, KAMSAHAMNIDA for reading! 화이팅! (I think that's right, ㅋㅋㅋ)