Five~

The person I love....Is you!? [HIATUS]

*Kyuhyun's POV*

'Well done guys, you did good' Donghae said, catching up with me, Siwon and Henry as we walked back towards our dorm. I grinned. 'Well it's down to Henry that I managed it' I chuckled. 'Aww thanks!' Henry cried, playfully hugging me. I laughed, fighting him off and rolling my eyes. The night was cold, and I was glad to get back to the dorm. 'Hey guys' Shindong said cheerfully as I threw my coat onto my bed. 'How did it go?'

'Good thanks' Siwon replied. 'What have you been up to?'

'Not much, got mobbed by fans on the way to the hairdressers' he said proudly. I grinned. 'Oh, by the way...' he began, as I switched on the TV. 'Your mum called, she want's you to call her asap!' I rolled my eyes, going to the phone. 'Hello?' her voice answered after a few rings.

'It's me. You wanted me to call you?' I said, aware of Donghae stifling laughter behind me.

'Oh yes. It's about next weekend'

'What about it?'

'Your cousin has invited us to her wedding next week, and I want you to come.' I only just stopped myself groaning.

'Do I have to?' I sighed.

'Yes Kyuhyun, you have to. And do you know why? She wants you to sing.' My jaw dropped.

'What!?' I groaned.

'Don't complain' she scolded. 'I've told her you'll do it.'

'Seriously!? And what happens if I have work that day?' I challenged her.

'Then you're missing it. Oh, and another thing, HaeWon will be there' she said.

'Why are you telling me that?' I replied.

'Well, just thought you'd like to get ot know her. I'm sure she isn't as bad as you think she is. I saw your performance by the way, well done.'

And then she hung up.

 

*Donghae's POV*

'Did Mummy have some bad news?' I taunted. Kyuhyun glared at me. 'You guys are so lucky you don't have a mother like mine' he groaned. I bounced over and sat on his bed. 'Why?'

'Because your parents don't make you sing at weddings' he replied. I couldn't stop myself laughing. 'Poor guy' I thought. 'I can't think of anything I'd find more embarassing!' He flopped down on his bed, face down, and groaned. The phone rang again, and Siwon jumped on it. I leaned over to Shindong. 'So...Tell me more about your mobbing!'

 

*Kyuhyun's POV*

'What was that all about?' I asked as Siwon put the phone down. 'We have to do an interview tomorrow' he shrugged. 'Some magazine'.

'Shall I tell them about the massive gig that I've got coming up?' I joked, trying (and failing) to stop it seeming so terrible. 'So' I though miserably to myself, 'I've got to sing at a wedding that HaeWon will be at. Life just doesn't get worse.'