Four~

The person I love....Is you!? [HIATUS]

*Kyuhyun's POV*

'Dude, are you ok?' Henry asked me as we walked down the corridor of the studio, 'You seem kinda distracted'

'Yeah I'm fine' I replied. I wasn't. I was annoyed that I couldn't understand what I was thinking. Was I annoyed that HaeWon would be in my class? Was I confused? Was I...pleased? I had never been in a situation like this before-I'd never found myself wondering whether or not I actually hated someone who was so clearly a nasty person. It was distracting me, and when I was about to go into a rehearsal for live TV, I didn't need any distractions whatsoever. The producer clapped his hands. 'Okay guys, we're gonna go through the whole thing, from the top' he said, adjusting his thick-framed glasses. I took a deep breath, shook out my arms and took my position. The rehearsal was going very well, and eventually it came to my last line-the end of the song. I stepped forward and began to sing:

Wo ai zhe ni dao-

And my mind went completley blank. All I could think of was how irritated I was at my situation, made worse my the fact that I had just forgotten my lyrics. The music cut out and I could see the producer frowning out of the corner of my eye. With a huff, I stormed off stage.

 

*Henry's POV*

I frowned as I saw Kyuhyun leave. I ran after him and grabbed his shoulder. 'Seriously, what's up?' I asked. He sighed. 'Nothing, I told you!' he growled, but I was having none of it. I pushed him down onto a seat. 'There must be something' I probed, 'Kyuhyun never forgets his lyrics!' He sighed. 'It's really stupid, you'll laugh' he murmured. I sat down next to him. 'No I won't! Just tell me' I said, trying my best to pull a 'sympathetic' face. He sighed again, and I knew he was giving in. 'I had a wierd evening yesterday and I don't know what to think. That's all' he said. I wasn't fooled. 'No it isn't. What do you mean 'wierd'? Wierd like family? Friends?-' I paused, feeling slightly amused as I finished my sentence. 'Girls?' I smirked. He looked up and glared daggers at me. 'It is!' I teased, jumping up as he took a swipe at me. 'I met a horrible girl yesterday and now she's starting at our college' he grumbled, 'Happy now?' I laughed. 'Why is it bothering you so much?' I asked, hoping for more information. 'Because I don't want to see her again! And my sister is laughing in my face because she's friends with her and she thinks I-'

'She thinks you like her' I finished his sentence. Seeing Kyu in a fluster was very amusing. 'And do you?'

'No! She's got too much attitude and her friends are wierd' he replied, looking even more flustered. I took that as a signal to even more. I slid closer to him. 'But is she pretty?' I said in a girly voice. He glared at me for a moment, before we both burst into laughter. 'You two! What's going on?' I heard, and looked up to see the producer striding towards us. 'He just had a little lapse of memory, but it's sorted now. We'll be back out in a second' I lied, and to my relief the producer nodded. 'Okay, we're all waiting!' he said, turning and walking briskly away. Kyuhyun got up. 'We better get back out there' he chuckled. I nodded. 'Oh, by the way' I said as we began walking, 'Wo ai zhe ni dao yong yuan!' He frowned at me.

'What?'

'The lyrics you forgot' I smirked.