Two~

The person I love....Is you!? [HIATUS]

I sighed as my grandfather finally stopped talking at me. I knew I should be a bit more gracious, but all I could think about was that I had major promotions tomorrow and I should be getting ready. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and turned to see my mother standing behind me. 'Look' she said quietly, 'I know you don't particularly want to be here, so why don't you go upstairs and have a look at the rooms?' I frowned at her, not understanding why she thought I'd be interested. But, nevertheless, I nodded and made a beeline for the elevator. 'Ha, even the elevator is fancy' I mused as the doors swept open. I stepped out onto a mocha coloured carpet. The walls were stony grey, and hung with silly little canvases of nothing in particular. There were a few people strolling idly around, looking for the show-room. I turned a corner into yet another hallway, and collided head-on with someone.

 

'Watch where you're going!' she cried, sounding completley offended at being crashed into. I looked at her. Her hair was poker straight and dark brown, with caramel highlights. She had big hazel eyes and flawless skin. She was wearing a dark green dress and no jewellery. 'I was' I scoffed, 'You're the one who was miles away!' she raised her eyebrows, before furrowing her brow and looking me up and down. 'You're one of those singer guys aren't you?' she said indifferently.

'Yes, I'm in Super Junior' I replied. She snorted.

'Just because you're famous doesn't mean you can act all high and mighty.'

'I'm not. You weren't looking where you were going' I retorted. There was no way I would let this snob get one up on me. I had met people like her before-completley self-centered and arrogant. 'Ha. Little celebrity boy acting as if he has some sort of influence! Why are you here anyway? Are you gonna sing or something?' she smirked, wrinkling her nose. 'Couldn't be further off the mark' I shot back, 'The hotel owner is my cousin.'

'Hmm. Typical celebrity, you got an attitude on you haven't you?' she said, almost disapprovingly. I nodded 'Yep. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to go and see what my family has achieved. See you around!' I said cheerfully, as I my heel and carried on walking. I heard her mumble under her breath, and I raised my hand in a wave. 'Well' I thought as I found the show-room, 'She wants attitude, I'll give it to her!'