Seven~

The person I love....Is you!? [HIATUS]

*Kyuhyun's POV*

'Yo!' I heard, and turned to see Henry skipping towards me. 'Is this our class list?' he asked, looking at the grid I'd been studying. I nodded. 'Who's that?' he asked, pointing to a name. I sighed. 'That's Haewon, you know, the girl-'

'The girl you like?' he said, earning a couple of surprised looks.

'I don't like her' I said, glaring at him. He shot me a look that said 'yeah right!'

'Come on Kyu! I saw you the other day-and that reason you gave me about feeling confused or something? Pfft. It's the beginning, my friend' he chided.

Huffing, I walked into my classroom, the love guru following behind me.

 

*Haewon's POV*

I could hear mumbles and whispers as I sat down in the first class of the day. I looked around, glancing at the people that I would be sharing the next few terms with. A small girl with round glasses was peering at me, and a cluster of girls at the back of the class were chattering excitedly, staring at one of the front tables.

And there he was.

Kyuhyun was sitting at the front with one of his friends. He looked annoyed, and his friend was poking him. Just then, he looked round at me. I immediatley looked down at my desk, feeling my face go red. His friend noticed, and made some sort of triumphant noise. I sighed. I knew this would be a long day.

 

*Henry's POV*

Kyuhyun glared at me again as I . 'She was staring at you!' I hissed. He growled.

'I don't care! I don't like her, okay?' he snapped. I knew that his temper was about to snap. Laughing to myself, I turned and took another look at the girl. She had completley straight hair, enormous eyes and perfect skin. 'Not exactly my type, but still very pretty' I mused to myself. She looked up and saw me looking at her. She frowned and mouthed 'what?' aggresively. I chuckled and turned round. Kyu sure picked a difficult one...

 

*Kyuhyun's POV*

My mood instantly brightened as the bell rang signalling the end of the day. I had been irritated with Henry for hassling me about Haewon, but I knew that was just what he was like. I could see him up ahead, talking to someone. I rolled my eyes and turned down the pathway towards the bus stop. 'Hey' I heard, and turned round. I blinked. 'Haewon? What does she want?' I thought. 'Who's your friend?' she asked, matching my pace.

'Henry?' I asked, 'why do you want to know?' I said, slightly smugly. She shrugged.

'Just curious, wondering if he's anything like you' she joked. I chuckled, smirking.

 

*Haewon's POV*

I felt my heart beat faster as I studied Kyuhyun's face. 'He looks so cute when he smirks like that-Gah! Haewon! Stop it!' I thought, looking down at the floor suddenly. He stopped. 'Are you okay?' he said. I looked up again and went bright red when I saw how close his face was. 'Mm-hmm' I squeaked. He smiled, and I felt my heart speed up again. 'Which way are you going?' he asked me. 'Up-p here' I stuttered, pointing down the road to a junction. 'So am I' he said, 'mind if we walk together?'

 

*Kyuhyun's POV*

We walked in silence for a couple of minutes. I didn't want to admit it, but I didn't hate her anymore. Infact, I wasn't quite sure, but I thought Henry was right. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Haewon prodding me in the arm. 'Fangirls' she hissed, and I looked over to see a large group of girls, all with identical, hysterical looks on their faces. I groaned. 'Quick' she said, grabbing my arm as they began to run towards us, 'up here!' she pulled me up a flight of stairs that wound steeply. I could hear squeals travelling up after us, and I pulled Haewon round as we reached a floor. I dragged her through a door, along a balcony and up another flight of stairs. Eventually we came out on the rooftop of the building. We had nowhere else to go, but we had lost the sound of the fans a while ago.

 

We stopped and caught our breath, laughing. The rooftop was quite large, with a low brick 'wall' running around the edge. The door that we had come through was thick metal, and rose up in a small rectangle of brick. I walked to the edge and tried ot see where we were. I recognised the streets below us, and I laughed out loud as I saw the group of fans walking away, defeated. 'They've gone' I said, turning back to Haewon. 'Great' she said, 'now we can go back down!' I nodded and went to the door. I pulled it, but to my surprise it didn't open. I pushed it-didn't budge. Frowning, I began shaking it, but it was no use.

 

Crap.