Sixteen~

The person I love....Is you!? [HIATUS]
*Henry's POV*

I felt awful as we sped down the road in my car. We'd been in the lift for about ten minutes after we kissed, although it felt like an eternity. When the power eventually came back, we hurried out to my car in silence. Neither of us had said a word for the whole trip. I felt so guilty-I don't even know what came over me, what possessed me to kiss her. I was so angry at myself for betraying Kyu like that, not to mention the fact that I felt like I'd taken advantage of Haewon. 'Which way is it now?' I asked awkwardly, breaking the silence. 'Up here' she replied softly, pointing up to the left. I followed her directions. 'Just here' she said, almost whispering. I pulled over and she got out. She turned and looked at me. 'Thanks' she said, and I smiled awkwardly. She smiled back, the rest of her face unreadable as she shut the car door and walked up into her block. I sighed. 'Well done Henry, you've really screwed this one up' I thought to myself, changing gear and driving off down the road.

*Kyuhyun's POV*

I was worried. Henry had gone to collect Hae early in the morning, and it was now gone lunchtime. What if her condition had worsened? Why hadn't I heard anything? I tried to keep myself calm, and decided to go out and get some groceries. I had just closed my front door when my phone rang. Scrabbling for it, I was relieved when I saw Haewon's name appear on the screen.

'Hae? Thank goodness! I was getting worried, how are you feeling?'

'I want to see you, are you busy?' she said quietly.

'Are you ok? You sound-'

'Please. Can I meet you at the Banpo bridge?'

'O-ok. Listen, are you sure you're ok?'

'I-yes-please, just come.' she said, before hanging up. I was even more concerned by then, so I hurried out and practically ran the whole way to the bridge. I saw her sitting on a bench by the river bank and rushed over. 'Hae' I said, placing my hand on her shoulder. 'Kyu!' she cried, jumping up and hugging me tightly. 'What's wrong? You sounded upset on the phone' I said. She sighed. 'I…I just-I'm still in shock, I've never been in hospital before' she replied. I sighed and pulled her closer. 'It's ok, you're out now, you're safe' I whispered into her ear, patting her back. She pulled away after a while and sat back down on the bench. I sat next to her and held her hand in mine. As I scanned her face, I noticed the corner of her stitches through her hair. 'Oh' I whispered, sweeping her hair away and staring at the wound. I meant over and kissed them gently. She winced, and I pulled away, apologising. 'It's ok' she replied, stretching up and planting a kiss on my lips. Then she rested her head on my shoulder. I sighed. I still couldn't believe everything that had happened…but little did I know that there would be more drama to come...