Three~

The person I love....Is you!? [HIATUS]

*Girl's POV*

'What a jerk' I thought to myself as I watched him walk away, his hand waving sarcastically. I turned and walked towards the stairs, before seeing my best friend ChunHei running towards me. 'HaeWon! Was that you having a catfight?' she said, her Bambi eyes widening. I nodded. 'Catfight with a celebrity, get me' I said sarcastically. Her jaw dropped. 'Really!? Who?'

'Some guy from a band-Super something'

'Super JUNIOR!?' she cried, clapping her hands on her face.

'Yeah, that's the one' I said with disdain. I could see how excited she was now.

'Who was it!?'

'How should I know?' I exclaimed, sighing.

'Well then, what did he look like?' She continued, folding her arms.

'Erm....black hair, big eyes, kind of like a Labrador puppy'

'Hae, you're sooo bad at describing things' she said, grabbing my wrist. 'Let's go find him!' she squealed, dragging me down the corridor. I groaned.

'Chunnie, I don't want to!' I grumbled, trying to wrestle my wrist out of her iron grip and failing. I couldn't see her face, but I knew she was laughing.

 

*Kyuhyun's POV*

'You look perkier' my sister smirked as I approached her, 'Got something to tell me?' I rolled my eyes at her. 'No I have not' I replied, sticking my tongue out, 'Merong!'* She laughed 'Put your tongue back in your mouth, we're at a posh event' she scolded, hitting me playfully on the arm. 'Oh, there's Hae. See you later-And behave!' she said, grinning as she walked away. I watched her leave-and groaned when I saw who she was talking to. 'How does she know my sister?' I thought as I watched my sister sit down next to the girl I had just bumped into. Shaking it off, I decided to go and get some water from the buffet table. I managed to distract myself by talking to one of ym uncles for a while. But when I went back over to my mother, Ara was still talking to her. She caught my eye and mouthed something at me. 'What?' I mouthed back, but it was too late...

 

*HaeWon's POV*

I couldn't help feeling smug as I watched ChunHei pounce on Kyuhyun and start fangirling uncontrollably. 'Serves him right for being an idiot' I thought. I couldn't quite believe that he was Ara's sister, even though they did look alike. She was poised and demure-he had no manners whatsoever. I found myself staring at him as I wandered off into a train of thought. 'I can see why he's so popular, he's got good genes. As for whether his fans have actually met him, well-They're in for a nasty surprise when they see his character-' my thoughts were broken as I saw him glance over at me. I immediately looked down, embarassed that i'd been caught looking. 'Hae!' I heard, and looked up to see ChunHei waving a camera at me. I groaned to myself as I plodded over and took the camera from her. 'Smile!' I said fakely, as the flash went off. 'Your turn!' she said cheerfully. I raised my eyebrow. 'Really?' I moaned, handing the camera to her sister and standing a safe distance from him. I plastered a fake smile on my face and willed this to be over quickly. 'Thank you!' ChunHei squealed, before running off, leaving me standing with him. 'Well, she's unique' he said.

'Mm-Hmm' I said through gritted teeth, before walking off. As soon as I got out of the room, I felt stupid. 'Great reaction' I thought to myself. Why couldn't I hold it together?

 

*Kyuhyun's POV*

'That girl is wierd' I smirked as I pulled my seatbelt across my chest. 'HaeWon? She's nice' my sister replied. I chuckled. 'You haven't seen her attitude' I scoffed. 'What happened?' my father said, turning in his seat and staring at me suspiciously. 'She walked into me and had a go at me' I replied.

'Well she had her photo taken with you' My mum chipped in.

'Because her friend forced her to' I shot back. My mum laughed.

'It's not professional to bad mouth fans' she teased.

'She wasn't a fan, she couldn't care less' I said, switching my phone back on. One new message.

From: Henry Lau

To: Cho Kyuhyun

Have fun! See you tomorrow

It was quite late now, and the sky was inky blue and starless. I thought back over the events of the night. It hadn't been too bad, except for the spat with HaeWon. I had escaped quite a few of my relatives, and only had to tell the story of my breakthrough twice. 'So' my sister said, turning to me and raising her eyebrow, 'what's so wierd about Hae?'

'She's just rude' I replied, slightly annoyed that the subject had come up again.

'Well, you'll have to get used to her' she replied, a grin playing at her lips.

'Why?'

'She's starting at your college next term. And she's in your class.'

 

 

 


*Merong is a phrase Koreans use to tease each other when they stick their tongues out.