Eleven~

The person I love....Is you!? [HIATUS]
*Henry's POV* 'Kyu!' I called, spotting the back of Kyuhyun's head bobbing down the corridor ahead of me. He turned and stopped. 'What was that phone call about the other day?' I quizzed. He shifted, suddenly seeming nervous. I raised an eyebrow and him, and his shoulders dropped. 'I...' 'You mean we?' I butted in smugly. We both knew who I was talking about. 'Ok, yes, we....we got stuck on a roof.' I burst out laughing, my stomach pulsing in spasms of laughter. Kyuhyun was glaring at me, which just made it funnier. I couldn't control myself, slapping my thigh and shrieking. I knew people were staring at me but I wasn't bothered. This was awkward Kyu at his best.

*Haewon's POV* As I walked up the corridor, I could hear somebody screeching, and it sounded like they found something extremely funny. I got closer to the noise and I could see Kyu and Henry, who was bent over, shaking with laughter. 'What's so funny?' I quipped, smiling at Kyu as I levelled with them. 'You....Kyu....roof...aaahhhhhh!' Henry spluttered through gasps of laughter. My jaw dropped, and I shot Kyu a look that said 'Please don't tell me he knows about the kiss!' He frowned at me, confused. I rolled my eyes and puckered my lips at him. His face lit up in understanding and he shook his head. My shoulders sagged in relief and I looked down at Henry, who was now literally rolling around on the floor laughing. I kicked him gently. He sat up, still chuckling and wiping tears of laughter from his face. I glanced scornfully at him, feeling like a mother telling off her naughty child. 'I don't see why it's so funny, we were trying to escape from fangirls' I said indignantly. This seemed to amuse him even more, and sent him into another fit of laughter. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Kyu's arm, dragging him down the corridor and leaving Henry to calm down.

'So I suppose you two will be going to the new term ball together then?' I heard Henry call after us. A couple of passers-by turned and looked at us, raising their eyebrows. 'Henry...' Kyuhyun said warily as Henry caught up with us. He noticed the stares we were getting and winced. 'Sorry' he murmured. Kyu said nothing, but motioned for me to enter the classroom. I did so, aware of the many pairs of eyes watching me as I sat down. There were whispers and I saw Kyu talking quietly to Henry at the front of the class I couldn't help but feel intimidated. This was the side of being close to an idol that many fangirls didn't think of...