Ten~

The person I love....Is you!? [HIATUS]
*Kyuhyun's POV*

I blinked as I sat up, waking from a nap. It took me a while to remember that I was in Haewon's front room. I called out to her and got no response. Frowning, I stood up, frowning as the blood rushed back to my head, and walked out to the kitchen. I caught sight of a scrap of paper sitting on the table. It read: 'Gone to get food, be back soon!' I smiled at the little doodles she had scrawled on the bottom of the note. Catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I realised that I looked a bit of a mess. I decided to try and fix my hair, and I was on my way to the bathroom when a loud noise startled me. 'Haewon! Are you in? Haewon! Aish, why do you never answer your poor mother's calls?!' I froze, terrified. Her mother was at the door, and she sounded angry. If she found me in here, I was sure there would be trouble. Looking around frantically, I heard her mumbling about having a spare pair of keys, and decided my only choice was to hide in the bathroom. I scurried in, locking the door behind me. I sat down against the door, and held my breath as I heard the lock clicked. 'Haewon! Yah, where are you?' I heard again. I could hear her footsteps clunking around, and I peeked through the keyhole. There was a large woman stomping around in a green jacket. I held my breath; she looked angry.

*Haewon's POV*

I juggled with my bags as I tried to turn my key in the lock. Finally, the door swung open, and I let out a shreik as I saw my mother sitting on my sofa. 'Yah! What are you doing here!?' I cried, beginning to panic when I remembered Kyuhyun was in the flat somewhere. 'I called you last night and guess what, you didn't answer. Why not!?' she replied.

'I was...locked out' I replied, telling half the truth. 'You must have called then. Why don't you ever leave messages?'

She huffed and tutted. 'Mum, I'm sorry but you need to go. I have a lot to catch up on. Why don't you come back this evening, and we can have some food?' I suggested, hoping to get her to leave. She huffed.

'You treat me very badly, you know. You're lucky I haven't given up on you!' she shot back. I sighed.

'Come on umma!' I said, turning on my 'innocent' face. 'You don't want me to fail my tests now do you?'

'Fine. I'm coming back at six, remember!' she sighed, getting up and swishing out of the door. Once I was sure she was out of earshot, I ran into my bedroom and looked around. 'Kyu!' I hissed, looking under the bed and in the wardrobe. He wasn't there. I ran out to the bathroom, and tried to open tue door. It was locked. 'Kyu! She's gone now!' I said. I heard the lock click, and Kyuhyun's face peered round the door. He looked like a small child hiding from a monster, and it was so cute that I started laughing. He frowned and pulled the door open completely. 'Stop laughing at me!' he whimpered. I grinned and ruffled his hair. 'Haewon? Erm...' He began nervously. I tilted my head at him. 'Yes?'

'Next week, there is a new term ball at college, and, erm...well, would you go with me?' he mumbled, looking suddenly flustered. I smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek. 'Of course I will' I replied. He smiled and blushed deep red. 'You're adorable when you're flustered' I teased, hugging him. Never in a million years did I think I would be going to a ball with in idol...