The " Date "

We still meet again .

Donghae POV :

“Haejin , there no more other meeting that I need to attend right ? “  I spoke through my office phone .

“Yes Mr Lee there is no more meeting today but there is some documents that need to be sign .” He spoke on the phone

“ I see , fax me the documents to my home . I’ll sign it from there “ I spoke on the phone before packing my stuff and headed towards my car to pick YeEun .

Hara POV :

I was going to try my luck again to ask donghae oppa out until I saw him left the office driving to somewhere .

“I’ll not let him slip from me again “ immediately went towards my car and followed donghae oppa .

I followed him until he stopped at a babkery and came out of his car then came out of the bakery holding onto a girl escorting her to his car.

I was boiling in anger . “ What! Who’s that girl with my oppa!”

I took out a binoculars from my car cabinet and see through it .

“Oh so she came , how dare her didn’t she learn her lesson from the other time . She’s going to get a warning from me “ I drove away in anger .

Nobody POV :

YeEun  was at the bakery putting the pastry on the shelf while Haneul was giving YeEun dating advise .

YeEun POV :

I was busy stocking up the pastry on the shelf until Haneul stopped me .

“YeEun ah , I’m going to give you some dating advise from experience “ Haneul began to daze .

“Come on , this is not even a date plus you won’t really know is he really coming “ I replied while stocking up the shelves with pastry.

Haneul snapped out of her thoughts and looked at me . “Trust me YeEun , he doesn’t look like thos sort of people who will go back on their words”

I was going to reply Haneul till my cellphone rang .

“hello ? “

“hello YeEun , this is donghae speaking . Don’t ask me how I got your number as I have my ways anyway just get ready because I’m going to pick you up soon “

He ended the call while I was starting to go in a panic mood .

“You see , so now listen to my advise which is that you must open up your heart and not lock your feelings away arraso ? “

“ arraso  , I’ll try “ I let out a sigh .

“What try , you must “ Haneul was lecturing me .

Suddenly Donghae came into the shop .

“Hey , are you ready ? Let’s go “ He looked at me in the eye .

“Oh you’re here already , please give me a moment I need to get my bag “ As I was about to go towards the kitchen to get my bag , Haneul shoved my bag to me and push me out .

“Have fun YeEun ! Remember my words “ She wave at us while I was getting in the car .

“Erm Donghae shii , where are we going ? “ I looked at him blankly .

“It’s a secret , why don’t you take a sleep as the ride is going to be a little bit long .”

Honestly, I raised my eyebrow while staring at him hearing his words . He looked at my expression and let out a laugh .

“Don’t worry I won’t take advantage of you and I’ll wake you up when we reach so take a nap now “ I felt relieved when I heard what he said and rest my head on the chair and soon my eyelids started to become heavy and slowly drifted into my dreamland till someone tapped on my shoulder .

“YeEun wake up , we reached the place already .” Donghae opened the door for me to get out .

“We are here already ? “ I slowly get to my senses and stepped out from the door .

Both of us walked towards a big building .

“So , can you tell me where are we now ? A Museum?“ I tried to guess from looking from the building .

“ You’re correct it’s a museum but this is a teddy bear museum filled with different type of bears “  He opened the door letting me enter  .

I looked at the admission fee at the counter and was about to take my purse to purchase it until Donghae  put his hand to stop me .

“ I already paid for the tickets before hand , take it as a appreciation  . So let’s go in and check it out ?“ He handed me the ticket and smile

“ Kamsamnida Donghae shii “  I bowed and followed him inside the museum .

I was amazed at how the teddy bear was displayed with costumes and instruments , My eyes glued to the teddy bear who were wearing traditional hanbok costume till I heard someone crying in a corner .

When I went over to see who was at the corner , I saw a little boy crying  .

“Little boy , why are you crying ? “ I asked with concern and signal Donghae to come over .

“ I w-was w-walking with umma till I got engrossed looking at the teddy bear that I let go of umma hand and got lost “ The little boy was crying his lungs out .

“Little boy , don’t cry alright ? We will help you find your mother “ Donghae wiped the tears of the little boy   and smiled .

I looked at how Donghae treated the little boy made my heart skipped a beat . “YeEun now it’s not the time to think about it “ I snapped out of my thought.

“Yup , don’t cry alright . Big sister and brother will help you up “ I held hands with the little boy to look for his mother with Donghae .

We spent nearly half the day looking for the child mother until I saw a lady crying at the reception and had the worried look on her face .

“Little boy is that lady your mother ? “ I pointed to him where the lady is .

“UMMA~ ! “ The little boy ran to his mother and hugged his mother while Donghae and I went towards the mother and son direction

“My son ! Where were you just now ? Umma was looking for you everywhere “ The mother hugged the son .

“Umma , I want you to meet big brother and sister both of them help me to find you “ The little boy held our hands .

“Ah , thank you so much helping me find my precious son . We have to go now thank you so much “ She bowed and and held hands with the little boy but the little boy came back to our direction.

“Thank you so much big brother and sister , I hope I will see you again “ The little boy gave us a hug before going to his mother .

“He so cute ~“ I laughed  .

“I agree “ Donghae laughed while looking at the little boy waving at us till we can’t see him .

Both of us went back out to the garden where the life size teddy bear at till Donghae gave an embarrassing growl from his tummy .

“ Are you hungry ? “ I asked 

He looked down on the floor rubbing his nape and nodded towards my question .

 

“Here you go , I prepared sandwiches for us . I hope this will do “ I passed him a home made sandwiches  and sat down on the bench .

“kamsamnida “ He took the sandwiches from my hand and sat down on the bench . Donghae wolf down the sandwiches  while I look at him eating .

“Easy there mister , don’t choke on your food . Here another one if you’re still hungry “ I took out another sandwich . He immediately took the sandwich and ate it in one bite .

“Thanks for the sandwiches  , it’s really tasty “ Donghae finally catch his breath .

“ You’re welcome , I presume you didn’t eat your lunch ? “ I asked while keeping my stuff in my bag .

“Well  you are right , I didn’t managed to eat my lunch due to office work “ He replied  and  an O shaped formed at my mouth .

“Lets get out of this museum , we still have one more place to go “ He grabbed my hand and head towards the exit of the museum to his car .

“We do ? “ I widened my eyes .

The ride on his car wasn’t long to reach the next destination .

“This is our next destination. “ Donghae  and I came out of the car

“ The Ice skating rink ? Bu-ut I don’t know how to skate “ I exclaimed .

I had bad memories from skating  , falling on my continuously with people around me laughing  these memories prevented me from skating .

“ Don’t worry , I’ll teach you how . Come on let’s go “ He dragged me towards the counter and rented the skates .

“ Do I have to ? “ I looked at Donghae who was inside the rink nodding his head .

I hesitate to enter the rink but I decided to enter and face my fears of skating , I was trying to skate towards the handrail till I lost my balance . I knew that I was going to fall on my again and suffer another embarrassment and closed my eyes to wait for it to happen .

A few seconds past and yet I didn’t feel any pain on and felt warmth around my body .

I opened my eyes to see what happened to me  , As I opened my eye  I found myself at the arms of donghae and immediately push him away from me and quickly held onto a nearby handrail .

“Are you okay? Luckily I came to your rescue  , YeEun holding on to the handrail doesn’t teach you how to skate . Why don’t you hold hands with me this way I can teach you “ He smiled and handed his hand towards me .

I was hesitating to take his hand but my goal is to get rid of my fear so I passed him my hand and began to skate with him .

“Good that’s the first step  , don’t worry I won’t let go of your hand “ Donghae began to teach me how to skate properly .

After awhile , due to donghae tutoring I managed to skate around the rink happily .

“Yesss ! I did it ! YeEun , you faced your fear “ I was laughing with my hands up in the air while skating .

“Erhem , YeEun it’s getting late I should send you home now“ Donghae suddenly came and skate beside me .

“ oh , you’re right  it is getting late  “  I quickly skate towards the exit of the rink along with Donghae .

After that , both of us returned the skates and Donghae drove me back to my home .

“ Okay , here you are your home “ Donghae pulled the brakes .

When I stepped out of his car , I remembered I had to thank Donghae for today .

“Donghae shii , thank you for today I had lots of fun especially facing my fear of Ice skating  . I really appreciate it “ I looked at him sincerely and closed the door .

Donghae wind down the door glass . “ I know you were having fun , go in and rest  . Good night . “  he chuckled .

I suddenly remembered , I forgot to tell him not to look me up again  . When I was about to tell him , he went off already .

“Another time , I guess “ I walked towards the gate and headed towards the door .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello ~

Hope you like this chapter , oh why i chose The teddy bear museum it was because i remembered about the drama Goong~  .

It was so cute , those who didn't watch the drama should watch ^^ .

Anyway pardon my poor grammer mistake .

Sorry if i wrote such a long chapter because i don't like to keep it cliff hanging at some parts ~.

Please subscribe and comment thank you ^^ v .