The Walk

We still meet again .

Donghae POV :

Both YeEun and I stepped out of the house and began to walked .

“Halmeoni hasn’t change a bit , she still so engross in  drama “ I tried to start the conversation between us .

“Halmeoni ? Haha she still the same . It’s just that this time she can tell you the whole story of each drama she watched “ She laughed and turn to my direction .

“ Erm , are you okay? Your face is a little bit red “ She asked in concern .

“Oh that is just because of the weather  , do you want some ice cream ? “ I pointed towards an ice cream street  vendor .

I lied actually I was blushing from YeEun’s Grandmother gesture just now .

“Two choco mint ice cream in cone , thank you “ I passed the money to the vendor while he scoop the ice cream on the cone .

“You still like choco mint flavor right ? “ I was hoping she still like the ice cream flavor  .

She nod her head . “ You still remember ? “

“Well , I like choco mint and our taste bud are like the same so it’s easy to remember .” I took one of the ice cream and handed to it to her  .

Both of us walked towards a small playground and sat down and chat .

“ Still remember what happen when we were at the playground ? “  I asked .

“Of course , that was so unforgettable . Both of us kick the bullies right? “  she replied .

“Yup and we kick like this “ I finished my ice cream in a bite and showed some taekwando kicks .

While I showed some kicks , I accidently stepped on a rock which causes me to fall on my .

“Ouch , my poor “ I stand up and rub my .

“Donghae shii , your arm is bleeding “ YeEun asked in concern  .

“Oh this is a small cut “ I used my sleeve to cover the wounded area  but YeEun just took my hand and apply a band-aid on it .

“ Don’t you know , you have to take care of your wound before it get infected ? “ YeEun was lecturing me about health care .

I looked at how she’s showing her concern to me , I can’t help it but smile happily .

 

YeEun POV :

I was lecturing Donghae about basic health care and yet he keep smiling .

“Why are you smiling? “ I asked curiously since I was lecturing him .

“Nothing . “ He continue to smile  .

“I want to ask you about the puppy that I passed to you when we were young , is it doing well ? “ I asked .

“ Oh the puppy? It’s doing quite well and now it’s a grown up to a very playful dog . He’s name is called Mr Fish .” Donghae said .

“Mr Fish ? Why did  you choose this type of name for a dog? “I was laughing .

“Well  firstly  my name is related to fish , secondly I like fish , lastly it’s a guy so if I combine everything together its Mr Fish “ He told me his reason .

“That’s make much sense , you’ve to show me how the puppy look . Anyway , I need to go home now . It’s getting quite late . “ I got up from the seat and walked .

While I was walking , I didn’t look down on the floor if there was anything until I stepped on a rock which causes me to lose my balance .

I was expecting myself to be experiencing pain but it turned out I felt warmth around my body .

As I looked up , it turns out that Donghae was holding on to me around my waist . Our body contact was so close that it made me flustered immediately and my heart was thumping so hard that I think It can heard .

“Are you okay? “ His brown eye’s stared into mine .

“Uh-h , yeah-h . Thanks for saving me when I was about to fall on my “ I was still staring at him .

“YeEun , I want to tell you that..” We were still looking at each other in the eye until my phone rang .

“ …that your phone is ringing “ He sighed and let go of his arm around me.

“ Oh , please excuse me “ Both of us turned our head .

“ Hello? “

“ YeEun ah ,it’s getting late why are you not back yet? “

“ Oh Haneul I’m going to be back soon “

Just then Halmeoni took the phone from Haneul and spoke on the phone .

“Don’t listen to Haneul , take your time  with Donghae alright?  Bye “

Halmeoni ended the call .

“It’s getting late , I’ll walk you home “ Donghae and I walked back to my home the direction .

I wasn’t sure , whether the phone call was a good thing or a bad thing . But I’m sure that Donghae was about to say something else besides saying my phone rang  and I was kind of anticipating to what he was going to say .

What am I thinking , urgh my head seem so messy thinking about it .

It wasn’t long that we reached my home .

“Erm , thanks for just now . I owe you one “ I said before going in until I felt a tugged on my arm .

“Wait , tomorrow it’s not a working day for you right? Accompany me for a day arraso ? Since you owe me one “ He held on to my arms .

Well , I had to agree since I really owe him one favour .

“ Okay , I’ll pick you up in the morning  and give you a call . Bye  “ He went inside his car and drove off while I went inside the house and Haneul immediately came and apologized to me .

“I’m so sorry YeEun , I didn’t mean to interrupt you and Donghae  until Halmeoni told me “

“ It’s okay , it was nothing .” I smiled .

“ So how was the walk ? “ Halmeoni grinned .

“okay , nothing special . it’s just that I owe him a favour “ I looked at halmeoni suspiciously .

“Wait , don’t tell me you plan for it to happen? “ I raised my eyebrow .

“Hehe , what’s the favour ? “ Halmeoni smiled .

“Yeah yeah what’s the favour “ Haneul eye’s sparkled .

I looked at halmeoni behavior , I knew it she’s the mastermind for this .

“ Spend a day with him “ I sighed .

“Yes~ ! “ Both Haneul and halmeoni were jumping around in happiness while I could only sigh . 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello , hope you like this chapter .

Will try to update faster hehe ~.

i'm getting excited thinking of the plot . LOL ^^ .

Anyway pardon grammer mistake . Lastly it's my 10th chapter *Yay* That was random haha .

Subscribe and comment ^^