Jealously

We still meet again .

Hara POV :

" So the person you had in mind is her ." My anger start to boil up .

*Flashback*

I was at the office wearing my best black dress to show off my curves . This time , I'm sure Donghae will be smitten by me .

"Oppa , here's your tea ." I walked inside his office room and curled my tip of the hair to get his attention .

"Thanks." Donghae was looking at the documetns without glancing at me .

"Oppa ~ look at me , I need to tell you something very important ~ " I closed his file of documents while he crossed his arm and looked at me.

"Donghae oppa , I like you . I know you also like me so lets date and besides a lot of people also think that we are very compatible ." I start to curl my hair while smiling .

"Who's the we? There was never me and you . Hara , I think you jump into conclusion quite fast . I think I need to make it clear to you . Firstly , I've don't have any feelings for you so stop wasting your time on me. Secondly , I have someone in mind . If there's nothing , please excuse me ." He left his room and head towards the exit while I was still standing in shock .

"How can he not like me , since I'm like the full package. I'm not going to let this matter rest "  I clenched my fist and followed him and then saw him drove his car .

Immediately , I quickly hail a cab to catch up with him .

Soon , I arrived at this familiar small bakery shop . When I stepped out of the cab , I saw Donghae oppa held a girl hands and led her to his car .

I went closer to look at the girl face and it turns out to be YeEun .

"She came back and also steal my oppa! She is really going to pay big time . "

*End of flashback*

I picked up my phone and call my father .

"Appa! That girl came back and steal my oppa! " I wailed .

"Okay okay , my dear calm down . Which girl are you refering ? "

"That brat girl who is the childhood friend  with Donghae oppa ."

"Oh that girl , she's back . Didn't her grandfather death teach her a lesson . "

"I bet she didn't and she steal my oppa away from me . Appa , let's call some people to mess up her bakery okay ."

"Anything for my precious child"

I ended the call and smirk to myself .

I'll be happy watching YeEun suffer and snatch back my oppa

Mr Goo POV :

My precious gave me a call about that girl who is close to Donghae  is back . She haven't learn her lesson yet when her grandfather died .

" Mr Goo , here's the money taken from the company .  " My assistant came in and passed me the money .

". Minwoo , call some people and messed up this girl shop. Make sure you do it right , I don't want my precious to be angry  " I showed the address to my assistant..

"Yes Mr Goo , I'll do it immediately ." Minwoo left the room while i showed a sly smile .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooo , i managed to upadate again ^^ .

Well hope you enjoy the story so far , next chapter will be around next week , i hope (: .

Anyway Early merry christmas ^^ /  to all my reader .

Subscribe and comment ^^