One of the warning's

We still meet again .

 

 Hara POV :

“Here’s the money , you better do a good job for me . If not you’ll get it from me! “ I passed the money to a group of delinquents .

“Don’t worry miss , we’ll do a good job on wrecking her shop . “ The leader of the group was counting the money to check If I gave him the right amount of money  .

“Okay , thank you miss for the money . we’ll assure you that we’ll definitely messed up this shop .”  He led his gang and went towards the shop while I quickly stood behind a corner to see my big plan work .

“ YeEun , see how you handle this . “ I smiled to myself .

 

YeEun POV :

I was seating at the counter taking a break from this morning hard work of baking .

I sat there , day dreaming of  Donghae and I spending Christmas a few weeks ago .

Just thinking of him made my cheeks turn slightly red  .

I was still day dreaming till Haneul came and  gave  me  a shake to break my concentration .

“Hey , come back to earth YeEun” She was shaking me vigorously .

“Okay okay  , I’m back on planet earth “  I replied to Haneul who finally stopped shaking me.

“I saw you staring at the air  . Dreaming about Donghae again right ? “ She gave me a nudge .

“ Haneul , stop teasing me already . Just get back to work .” I pushed Haneul  out of the counter  and passed her the tray of pastry .

“Come on , don’t be shy . I know you were day dreaming about him ~ “ Haneul continued to tease me while holding the tray so that I can slot the pastry inside the shelves .

Suddenly while I was slotting  the pastry , a group of man came into the shop  with some baseball bait on their hands .

“How can we help you ? “ Haneul and I stand beside each other .

“This.” They started tossing the tray around , using the baseball bait and ruin the decoration in the bakery .

“ Mister , you better stop what you’re doing now . “ I tried to calm myself down .

“What are you going to do missy ?  Going to hit me? Oh I’m so scared .  “ He pushed both of us on the floor .

“What is this ? A piece of useless bread “ He threw the bread on the floor .

“That’s it , I had enough of you and your gang . You’re so going to regret for what you just done to our hardwork . “ My anger boil up and started kick their butts .

In no time , all of them were under my knees .

“Who  sent you here ? You better speak up now if not I’ll use a painful method on you . “ I touch their hand joints which hurts when it’s pressed .

“Okay okay , I’ll say .” I let go of his arm .

“There this young woman and an old man sent us here to wreck your place . Please forgive us , we’re just following orders . “ All of them looked down .

“How does this woman look like ? “ I started to be a little curious towards this person .

“She has long brownish hair , big eyes . Very slender and thin . “ 

“ Don’t let me see you guys again . Leave this shop now . “ I pointed towards the door .

Within a second , all them ran off immediately .

“Thank goodness , YeEun . Luckily you know taekwondo .If not we'll be in trouble.” Haneul and I began to pick up the items .

" I just don't understand why this person is so against you . I wonder who is that woman , once I found out who she is . She is so dead for messing up our shop " Haneul showed a fist while picking up the pastry .

" Haneul , please chill down . I've the feeling that the person who is against me is probably the one who caused my grandfather death. " I put the tray full of the ruined pastry on the counter.

"Her? She should seriously be sent to a mental hospital for making a big mess for us  . " Haneul took the broom and sweep around the bakery while I went to the back of the shop to throw the unwanted pastry .

" Will history repeat itself " I lean against the brick wall.

 

Hara POV :

I stood behind a tree to watch my big plan works but ended up a failure when I saw the group of guys were kneeling down infront of YeEun .

"A bunch of useless fools . such a easy task yet they can't do a proper job ." I went back to my car and headed towards the shopping mall so that i can vent my anger on shopping .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello ^^ .

Sorry i could not  update in time since my school had just started . So updating this story is going to be hard , but don't worry i'll try to update when i've the  time (: .

Anyway hope you guys still like the story so far , pardon my grammer mistake ^^ .

Thank you ~

Subscribe and comment (: .

P.s Although this is quite random , Chinese new year is coming hehehe