That same night

We still meet again .

Nobody POV :

Donghae held YeEun hands while YeEun was stil blushing from Donghae's earlier actions .

Donghae POV:

"Am I really that good  looking that you keep on staring at me? " I tease YeEun when i looked at her face turning into bright red , the moment I kissed her and held her hands.

"Well , honestly I think you're really handsome " She looked down with face still red .

Her words made me blush a little but when I looked at how she reacted around me it made me smile .

"Erm Donghae shii , I have a question to ask . Are we dating ? "She finally looked up at me with red cheeks.

"Yes silly girl , i took your first kiss , Didn't I  . " I pinched her red cheeks while she widened her eyes .

"How did you know ?" She looked at me and covered .

She looked so cute with her expression .

"Well I've my ways anyway it's getting late . Let me send you home . " I held her hands and escorted her to my car .

It wasn't long to send YeEun back home since the peak hours were already over .

Both of us got off the car when I reached her place.

She was about to get in her home until I stopped herbefore she went in .

"YeEun wait , I need to pass you something ." I held her hands .

"Yes , Donghae shii ? " She looked at me .

 "This is for you , don't open it now . Opened it later when you're at home ."  I passed her a plastic bag before walking towards my car until I remembered something and went and walk towards YeEun again .

" YeEun I think I forgot my keys . Could you give a check ? " I asked and quickly postion myself .

"I don't think , I have your keys " She turned her head and was about to look at me .

I gave her kiss in the lip . After I pulled away , I smiled at her .

"Actually , I just want to give you a good night kiss . Good night  YeEun ." I went back to my car trying to refrain myself from laughing since YeEun gave me a blank reaction .

YeEun POV :

"Good night YeEun . " Donghae smiled and went back to his car after giving me a kiss which made stare at him blankly with my cheeks turning red .

I touched my lips while thinking of Donghae kiss made me smile unconsciously until someone tapped my shoulders .

"Hey stop dreaming about your childhood friend , it's cold out here you know . " Haneul dragged me back into the house and made me sat in the middle of halmeoni and her .

"Halmeoni and I saw your  " Childhood friend " gave you a kiss on the lips! "Haneul's head was going closer towards me .

"We saw what happen just now YeEun , come on tell us about your date today " Halmeoni lean closer to me .

" My date was alright " I looked at both of them trying to refrain my laughter.

"Come clean with us , obviously you know that's not what we meant. " Haneul and Halmeoni complained and kept on shaking me .

" Okay okay , I get it I'll tell you guys ." I cleared my throat and began to speak .

"erm...well..I'm dating Donghae now ."I looked at both of them calmly .

"chincha? Yeah ! Halmeoni give me a high-5 . " Haneul was jumping around with Halmeoni .

" I knew it both of you since young were already so compatible anyway It's about time both of you date . " Halmeoni grinned at me while jumping around with Haneul.

"You guys can continue to celebrate , i'll just be in the room " I quickly went inside the room before  halmeoni continue her mushy talk .

I laid on my bed and took out the item in the plastic bag that Donghae gave and turns out to be the 4Men CD Album that I saw the other day at the CD-Shop .

There is a small letter note in the album .

"Hello , YeEun . Hope you like this gift , Actually I knew that you wanted to buy this album since you were staring at it before both our hands touch . Let's listen to it together next time . "

I put the Album next to me before gazing at the beautiful stars .

"Umma , Appa  how are you guys? Halmeoni and I are alright so you don't have to worry about us .I'm also dating a person . Well you guys know him since he is halemoni best friend grandson his name is Donghae . The little boy who you guys thought that was cute when you visit Halmeoni's  best friend . I hope you'll bless us ." I closed my eyes and opened my eyes to admire the stars.

Nobody POV :

On the other hand , Donghae reached his home and had a smiling expression on his face .

 

Once I reached home , I found halmeoni seating on the couch watching her favourite dramas .

"You're back ! So was my cooking advise did you any help ? Anyway tell me about you date first since I'm more interested in that. " Halmeoni smile with a big grin on her face .

"Halmeoni , I think you know the answer to your 2nd question ."I let out a laugh while walking towards the direction of my room .

" So YeEun is my grandson girlfriend? Ha! I knew it , YeEun grandmother broke the news to me . Donghae ah bring her over for dinner with her halmeoni tomorrow . Don't worry , I'll tell YeEun's grandmother about the dinner but you must personally ask YeEun arraso . "Halmeoni spoke a little bit louder for me to hear .

"Arraso halmeoni . " I replied before closing my room .

Upon entering my room , Mr fish was seating on my bed while "I held Mr fish up and dance around the room with him .

"I'm dating YeEun~ "I was basically dancing around the room until I felt tired and lay on the bed .

I gaze at the beautiful stars on the sky at my window and thought of my parents .

"Umma , Appa . You don't have to worry about me not having a girlfriend since I'm dating someone now .

Her name is YeEun , she's a  beautiful girl with a beautiful heart . I'm sure you'll like her since halmeoni like her a lot . " "I was speaking to my parents through the stars and closed my eyes .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello ~

I'm back from my trip ^^ . I went to korea during this few days for holiday anyway it was great .

Okay back to the story . Hope you like this chapter and pardon my grammer mistake .

Subscribe and comment ^^

Okay so anyway  i took pictures of the goong teddy bear at the museum so here you go guys ~.

Hope you like it :D